Page 212 of 4829
« First < 112162202208209210211212 2132142152162222623127121212 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:18 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I think Denver beats NE on Sunday, but both NE and Cinci's schedules are too easy for them to lose the 1 and 2 seeds.

C'mon, admit it; it would be much more fun if Denver and KC played first round.
I honestly don't care who they play... as long as it is in Denver. I'm 1 game into the Brock tenure, so I'm more focused on how this progresses right now. The playoffs will be whatever they are, I think the Patriots can be defeated... would love for it to happen this week, just not expecting it.

KC has a slate of games that should prove to be very good for you guys... will be a hell of a turnaround, in all seriousness. I think the offense is boring and can't stand the QB, but they are getting it done. The defense is fun.
Attached: 2015-11-24_6-14-11.jpg (41.3 KB) 
[Reply]
New World Order 06:32 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I honestly don't care who they play... as long as it is in Denver. I'm 1 game into the Brock tenure, so I'm more focused on how this progresses right now. The playoffs will be whatever they are, I think the Patriots can be defeated... would love for it to happen this week, just not expecting it.

KC has a slate of games that should prove to be very good for you guys... will be a hell of a turnaround, in all seriousness. I think the offense is boring and can't stand the QB, but they are getting it done. The defense is fun.
I'm not denying our offense is brutal to watch.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:50 AM 11-24-2015
I didn't watch the end of the NE game last night... so Amendola didn't finish the game, eh? Wonder if that is a legit concern for them or if they just took him out because they were up.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:54 AM 11-24-2015
I didn't watch the end of the NE game last night... so Amendola didn't finish the game, eh? Wonder if that is a legit concern for them or if they just took him out because they were up.

I dunno, but their line looked terrible.

Is Ware going to play?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:56 AM 11-24-2015
I dunno, but their line looked terrible.

Is Ware going to play?
Not sure, I haven't seen any updates - my guess is no, but obviously would hope that's not the case.

If NE really only has Gronk, Blount and a gaggle of spares... that would be nice.
[Reply]
notorious 08:13 AM 11-24-2015
I'm not denying our offense is brutal to watch.
KC is 6th in points and 5th in points differential.

That is a shitload of Field Goals.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:20 AM 11-24-2015
Ok... hey, not denying you have a solid team there and they played well in the last game on both sides of the ball. Let's see if this holds and you guys end up making that trip.
Making that trip? Ha!

If they face each other in the playoffs it'll be in KC.

Chiefs win out and win the division. Denver finishes 11-5. Losing to NE, Cincy, and Pitt. Chiefs win division due to division record.

:-)
[Reply]
notorious 08:28 AM 11-24-2015
I can see it now.

Date: January 10, 2016

The setting: Divisional Round in Invesco

Participants: Denver vs. KC

The story: Coach doesn't believe in taking away a starting job due to injury. Manning gets the nod over Osweiler even though Osweiler has done an excellent job to end the season.

The result: After Denver gets a phantom call for offensive PI, KC runs out the clock for a 14-10 win. Denver ends up letting Osweiler walk to a division rival and that team promptly becomes the team to beat for the next 5 years.

Long-term: Denver goes into a nosedive and doesn't win a playoff game for 15-20 years
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:38 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Making that trip? Ha!

Chiefs win out and win the division. Denver finishes 11-5. Losing to NE, Cincy, and Pitt. Chiefs win division due to division record.

Anything can happen, but I wouldn't bet on that one.
[Reply]
MagicHef 08:40 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Making that trip? Ha!

In that scenario we would have the same division record.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:02 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
In that scenario we would have the same division record.
Good point. Both teams are 2-1 right now, split the H2H.

Then it goes to common opponents. And, Denver wins... so, KC really needs Denver to lose a game vs Chargers (2 remaining) or vs OAK in Denver, if they are to finish 3-3.

NFC North - Denver was 4-0, while KC was 1-3

PIT (KC won) (DEN TBD)
CIN (KC lost (DEN TBD)

<<<>>>
TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in common games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Coin toss
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:09 AM 11-24-2015
I think there are 2 points that should really bother Broncos fans if they meet KC in the playoffs:

1. Our secondary locked down your receivers in man coverage.

2. Your line cannot hang with our front 7.

Regardless who the quarterback is, it's going to be hard to score if you're facing tough man coverage and constantly seeing pressure from both sides and up the middle.
1. Emmanuel Sanders was hurt and shouldn't have played.

2. It's a long season and your front 7 has zero depth. Your guys will be running on fumes late in the year.

Having Brock helps our OL because of his Big Ben-like escapability/strength. The Chiefs have little if any talent on the offensive side of the ball, if your defense doesn't give them turnovers/field position your team will not be able to score.
[Reply]
notorious 09:17 AM 11-24-2015
Zero depth?

My god, you have no idea. :-)
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 09:19 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
1. Emmanuel Sanders was hurt and shouldn't have played.

2. It's a long season and your front 7 has zero depth. Your guys will be running on fumes late in the year.

Having Brock helps our OL because of his Big Ben-like escapability/strength. The Chiefs have little if any talent on the offensive side of the ball, if your defense doesn't give them turnovers/field position your team will not be able to score.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 09:21 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Zero depth?

My god, you have no idea. :-)
I know, and no talent on offense. Maclin and Kelce suck, I guess.
[Reply]
Page 212 of 4829
« First < 112162202208209210211212 2132142152162222623127121212 > Last »
Up