« First < 51112131415
Nzoner's Game Room>OJ Simpson DEAD at 76
chinaski 08:43 AM 04-11-2024
Breaking...
[Reply]
rico 05:33 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
It's scarier than Google.

You'll be minding your own business, living your life and Spotify will curate a playlist for you that is impeccable.

Family plan is like $12 and you can have 6 accounts.
Really?! Interesting!

Speaking of What is on your recent playlist?
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:34 PM 04-22-2024
16 episodes about it on Spotify
Wait, Spotify isn't just music?

The world keeps spinning faster and faster, and like a little kid on one of those park-spinning wheels, I'm getting closer and closer to being thrown completely off.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:36 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by rico:
Really?! Interesting!

Speaking of What is on your recent playlist?
Some Raunchy ass girl shit. 🥰
[Reply]
Katipan 05:36 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

The world keeps spinning faster and faster, and like a little kid on one of those park-spinning wheels, I'm getting closer to closer to being thrown completely off.
I would gladly kick off any of my kids if you want their spot.
[Reply]
rico 05:39 PM 04-22-2024

The world keeps spinning faster and faster, and like a little kid on one of those park-spinning wheels, I'm getting closer to closer to being thrown completely off.
:-)

Feels good to read a witty Rain Man post like this…
[Reply]
rico 05:40 PM 04-22-2024
Some Raunchy ass girl shit. 🥰
Lol I am the father of 3 daughters… I prolly have heard them all!
[Reply]
Katipan 05:46 PM 04-22-2024
Lol I am the father of 3 daughters… I prolly have heard them all!
I'm going to Megan and Glorillas Hot Girl Summer.

You can take the girl out of L.A. buuuut...
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:50 PM 04-22-2024
I would gladly kick off any of my kids if you want their spot.
Maybe if there's one you don't love I'll take it.

I just keep getting further behind on stuff. My only music comes from itunes, and I stopped buying music several years ago because any time I'd try, itunes would give me an "unknown error" message.
Now I'm not sure itunes even exists any more, though it doesn't matter that much since all of music is old anyway. When my ipod finally goes off to live on a farm in the country, I'm going to make a quantum leap forward and look at other music systems.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:55 PM 04-22-2024
I need to culture myself with Spotify…. I’ve never used it or really known what it was, but my friends are always talking about it…
It took me forever to start using it because I had a huge library of mp3s from years ago, then would use Amazon music, which sucked ass. Of course, all of that music is on Spotify, plus the playlist suggestions for adding music and other playlists. You can also download music in case you're offline.

The thing I really love about Spotify though? Relevant emails and notifications.... something most companies fail at miserably and they're fucking great at it.

I've bought tickets for a couple of Spotify presales (not something I've ever done from a Ticketmaster/LiveNation email), they have great suggestions as mentioned, upcoming concert news, etc. It's not just something you want to turn off after they spam your inbox several times in the first week.
[Reply]
rico 06:00 PM 04-22-2024

I just keep getting further behind on stuff. My only music comes from itunes, and I stopped buying music several years ago because any time I'd try, itunes would give me an "unknown error" message.
Now I'm not sure itunes even exists any more, though it doesn't matter that much since all of music is old anyway. When my ipod finally goes off to live on a farm in the country, I'm going to make a quantum leap forward and look at other music systems.
Sent you a pm that I’ve been meaning to send you for a long time now! Haha, don’t mean to blast that here, but I know some ppl don’t consistently check their pm’s here, myself included, so I wanted to give you a heads up!
[Reply]
Katipan 06:03 PM 04-22-2024

You don't have to buy anything anymore.

Pandora and Spotify will let you listen for free with ads. Then they offer blocks of time that are ad free if you watch an initial ad.

Spotify also has audio books. 😁😁
For paying subscribers.
[Reply]
rico 06:04 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It took me forever to start using it because I had a huge library of mp3s from years ago, then would use Amazon music, which sucked ass. Of course, all of that music is on Spotify, plus the playlist suggestions for adding music and other playlists. You can also download music in case you're offline.

The thing I really love about Spotify though? Relevant emails and notifications.... something most companies fail at miserably and they're fucking great at it.

I've bought tickets for a couple of Spotify presales (not something I've ever done from a Ticketmaster/LiveNation email), they have great suggestions as mentioned, upcoming concert news, etc. It's not just something you want to turn off after they spam your inbox several times in the first week.
For whatever reason, I always associated it in my head with Androids… which I always have IPhones… and I’m guessing I’ve been off on this the entire time? Haha dunno why I made that association… I assume my Spotify friends are also my friends who have androids…
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:08 PM 04-22-2024
For whatever reason, I always associated it in my head with Androids… which I always have IPhones… and I’m guessing I’ve been off on this the entire time? Haha dunno why I made that association… I assume my Spotify friends are also my friends who have androids…
I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if Apple required you to buy a $100 proprietary Spotify music adapter or some bullshit and endlessly harassed you to use iTunes... :-)
[Reply]
ping2000 05:55 AM 04-23-2024
Is he still dead? Good.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 07:16 PM 04-23-2024
OJ: Made in America is a killer documentary.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up