ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Juan Thornhill Thread*****
Dante84 07:26 PM 04-26-2019

Excitement level �� when @Juan_Thornhill got the call. #NFLDraft | April 26-27 | ABC, ESPN, NFL Network pic.twitter.com/JVxVvPVH3m

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
In58men 05:34 PM 05-14-2019
Looks like he’s signed!

[Reply]
In58men 05:45 PM 05-14-2019
HE GOOD
[Reply]
Bowser 06:58 PM 05-14-2019
Legit excited to watch Thornhill and Honey Badger work the middle of the field together.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:05 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Legit excited to watch Thornhill and Honey Badger work the middle of the field together.
Yep. I don't think I've ever seen double badass safety play in a Chiefs uniform during my tenure as a fan. at best, it's always been one Superstar and one scrub.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:07 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Yep. I don't think I've ever seen double badass safety play in a Chiefs uniform during my tenure as a fan. at best, it's always been one Superstar and one scrub.
Wesley and Woods were pretty solid.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:12 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Wesley and Woods were pretty solid.
True, but man that was forever ago. I wouldn't mind seeing these two channel some of that old school attitude though.

"Do it for Gunther, boys" :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 07:14 PM 05-14-2019
Pretty much everyone on the DL can play pretty much any position on the line and we have 2 safeties who can serve as slot corners.

Once we find our niche this is going to be one if not the most versatile d in the NFL.
[Reply]
Buckweath 07:22 PM 05-14-2019
Berry and Parker in their prime were a great duo. Likely better than what Mathieu and Thornhill will be this year.

Those guys were part of that elite defense that the Chiefs had for a few years.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:05 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
Berry and Parker in their prime were a great duo. Likely better than what Mathieu and Thornhill will be this year.

I never figured you for a troll, but I have to admit that this post is as first class as it comes. Well done!
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:19 PM 05-14-2019

Wasn't it Berry and Abdullah instead of Parker?
[Reply]
Buckweath 08:25 PM 05-14-2019
I never figured you for a troll, but I have to admit that this post is as first class as it comes. Well done!
Don't be salty because I called out your nonsense now.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:56 PM 05-14-2019
Don't be salty because I called out your nonsense now.
Hardly. Your first problem was assigning the descriptor "elite" to any Chiefs defensive unit post Schottenheimer. Forget any feelings and nostalgia on my part, it's simply not true. Absolutely nothing that Bob Sutton accomplished statistically could ever be deemed elite. That's not what an elite defense is. An elite defense isn't one or two seasons and then disappears from the face of the Earth. All that means is that you had a couple of good seasons statistically.
[Reply]
ChiefEd 08:59 PM 05-14-2019
True, but man that was forever ago. I wouldn't mind seeing these two channel some of that old school spirit though.

"Do it for Gunther, boys" :-)
Please don’t use the word “spirit” when referring to our safeties...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:29 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefEd:
Please don’t use the word “spirit” when referring to our safeties...
:-) Point taken.
[Reply]
Buckweath 06:50 AM 05-15-2019
Hardly. Your first problem was assigning the descriptor "elite" to any Chiefs defensive unit post Schottenheimer. Forget any feelings and nostalgia on my part, it's simply not true. Absolutely nothing that Bob Sutton accomplished statistically could ever be deemed elite. That's not what an elite defense is. An elite defense isn't one or two seasons and then disappears from the face of the Earth. All that means is that you had a couple of good seasons statistically.
You can have your own definition of what an elite defense is but most people will say that a defense that is statistically top 5 any chosen season is an elite defense.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up