ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 32
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Media Center>What Are You Spinning? Cont.
eDave 08:45 PM 02-05-2019
Rabble's thread has become extremely slow to load and post so I'm starting a new one while the other will be locked.

As rabble is no longer with us (cough), I have been authorized to post in his stead.

Perhaps we can add a full description of the video then post a direct link in an effort to forego the issues in the original thread.

Let's hear what your hearing.


Link to the original - https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314922
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:34 PM 10-22-2020

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:17 PM 10-23-2020

[Reply]
Fishpicker 01:09 AM 10-24-2020





[Reply]
Easy 6 06:59 PM 10-24-2020
Random grab bag time...



- - -



- - -


[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:53 AM 10-25-2020

[Reply]
kcxiv 01:48 PM 10-25-2020


Take it back to 91 my sophomore year in Highschool bumping the Hill.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:11 AM 10-29-2020
New instrumental NYHC project from Parris Mayhew (Cro-Mags). Songs are structured with a clear build up, feeling of arrival, and notable endings.

Vid is a little cheesy but this shit is wild


[Reply]
htismaqe 07:21 AM 10-29-2020

[Reply]
BlackOp 03:54 AM 10-31-2020
Most macho vocal performance in recent history...sounds like the smell of a biker bar.


[Reply]
eDave 06:17 PM 10-31-2020

[Reply]
KCUnited 02:25 PM 11-06-2020
Hopped on this release today. Quintessential stoner/doom LP remastered after 10 years.

Bongripper - Satan Worshipping Doom


[Reply]
htismaqe 02:34 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Hopped on this release today. Quintessential stoner/doom LP remastered after 10 years.

Bongripper - Satan Worshipping Doom

Nice.


[Reply]
KCUnited 02:59 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Nice.

Whats great(er) about Bongripper (name is a spoof off Sleep's Dopesmoker album) is that they're regular dudes with regular jobs who release all their own albums and sellout any shows they decide to play anywhere in the world. They've turned down every label that's approached them to do it their way.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:11 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Whats great(er) about Bongripper (name is a spoof off Sleep's Dopesmoker album) is that they're regular dudes with regular jobs who release all their own albums and sellout any shows they decide to play anywhere in the world. They've turned down every label that's approached them to do it their way.
I've been trying for months to get my stoner/doom project off the ground but between COVID and my drummer breaking his foot... :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:30 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I've been trying for months to get my stoner/doom project off the ground but between COVID and my drummer breaking his foot... :-)
He could be the short term stoner version of Rick Allen except with feet

Kief Leppard
[Reply]
Page 26 of 32
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Up