ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 37
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
laser1972 10:26 AM 01-06-2016
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
[Reply]
Squalor2 10:04 PM 04-23-2016
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
So I am playing around with Estuary the new default skin for Kodi v17. Much much better than confluence. However, still not as good as any of the Aeon 3rd party skins. Some things are buried into the menus, but I am sure they will streamline it quite a bit.

i am a noob on this but methinks you are running a 17 that isnt a beta build. sorry
[Reply]
Fish 01:38 PM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by thabear04:
How do I get the new update jarvis.
https://kodi.tv/download/
[Reply]
007 05:24 AM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
I really wish they would update within the program itself instead of having to install a new version that requires you to reset everything back to the way you had it.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:36 AM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
I really wish they would update within the program itself instead of having to install a new version that requires you to reset everything back to the way you had it.
I use Kodi with my Amazon Fire and after I update it all my settings stay the same. :-)
[Reply]
Fish 07:46 AM 04-25-2016
What do you mean? Installing new versions of KODI doesn't delete any settings or plugins from previous versions.
[Reply]
007 11:19 AM 04-25-2016
What do you mean? Installing new versions of KODI doesn't delete any settings or plugins from previous versions.

Hasn't been my experience on my tablet
[Reply]
Fish 11:38 AM 04-25-2016
Hasn't been my experience on my tablet
Well that's the way it is. The only way it wouldn't update without losing settings is if you went from XBMC to KODI, or some other fork migration. Otherwise it always retains settings and addons.
[Reply]
thabear04 04:09 PM 04-25-2016
I download it from my computer now how do I add it to my firestick ?
[Reply]
Fish 08:12 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by thabear04:
I download it from my computer now how do I add it to my firestick ?
Easiest way is to use your computer that's on the same network as the fireTV. Download this to your computer: http://jocala.com/

Get the IP address of your FireTV.
Turn on adb debugging on your FireTV:
Originally Posted by :
Turn on ADB Debugging

You must enable ADB on the Fire TV device before you can connect to the device.

From the main (Launcher) screen, select Settings.
Select System > Developer Options.
Select ADB Debugging.
Run adbFire, connect to the IP address you recorded above. Once connected, there's a button to install any .apk file. Select the .apk you downloaded from my link above.
[Reply]
thabear04 11:42 PM 04-25-2016
Easiest way is to use your computer that's on the same network as the fireTV. Download this to your computer: http://jocala.com/

Get the IP address of your FireTV.
Turn on adb debugging on your FireTV:

Run adbFire, connect to the IP address you recorded above. Once connected, there's a button to install any .apk file. Select the .apk you downloaded from my link above.
Thank you Fish I'll give this a try later on tomorrow or during this week. Thank you for always helping me out on here.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:21 AM 04-26-2016
Posting pics of random hot chicks in hopes of getting that nasty .gif that Fish posted out of the thread preview in Tapatalk mode.

[Reply]
007 06:03 AM 04-26-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Posting pics of random hot chicks in hopes of getting that nasty .gif that Fish posted out of the thread preview in Tapatalk mode.

or you could just disable picture preview on tapatalk.
[Reply]
TimBone 10:11 AM 04-26-2016
or you could just disable picture preview on tapatalk.
Hell naw, I love the feature for the most part.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 11:14 AM 04-26-2016
Originally Posted by Squalor2:
i am a noob on this but methinks you are running a 17 that isnt a beta build. sorry
what?
[Reply]
ragedogg69 07:52 PM 05-03-2016
2 things:

anyone know what repos or add ons are uninstalling other add ons? the official kodi blog had a post about it, but did not name names.

In the comments, official developers basically say they would be very happy if about 25% of the userbase just went away. They also said they could do so by removing the ability of using 3rd party addons or at least pirate addons.

Could be interesting if anything ever comes of it.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 37
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up