ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 37
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
laser1972 10:26 AM 01-06-2016
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
[Reply]
Fish 12:15 PM 09-21-2016
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief:
How long does it normally take them to post them after the games are over
Varies from a few hours to a day and a half. It's not always the same uploaders.
[Reply]
Fish 07:49 PM 09-21-2016
Pro Sport also streaming MLB games very well. Testing it out, and lots of games showing up with great streams. KC/CLE currently showing very nice close to HD stream....
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:55 PM 10-02-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Pro Sport also streaming MLB games very well. Testing it out, and lots of games showing up with great streams. KC/CLE currently showing very nice close to HD stream....
Got the Firestick Thursday and a buddy jail broke it. Been watching Pro Sports all day. A few hiccups, but overall pretty solid.
[Reply]
Fish 07:03 PM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Got the Firestick Thursday and a buddy jail broke it. Been watching Pro Sports all day. A few hiccups, but overall pretty solid.
Hey, that's good to hear. If you have any questions or problems, post them here or create a new thread. I'll fix you up as soon as I can get to it.

Pro Sport has been working flawlessly since the updates resumed. Both live streaming and watching the Archives has been really great quality. Working great tonight...

Pro Sport should be v0.65. Make sure that's the version you're using. If that's not the version you're using, then it's likely not autoupdating like it should.

FYI... here's the full instructions of getting Pro Sport to work at its latest version, because the version in Addon Installer isn't the most recent. That's why these instructions are necessary. Do this to ensure you're using the most recent version that will autoupdate:

Originally Posted by :
Pro Sport is a KODI addon that scrapes reddit for both live sports streams, and streamable HD options for watching any past NFL game. Live streams are the same list of streams you'd find from /nflstream, but in a handy list. The Archive section is a completely different source, as it provides 720p/360p versions of all past games from this season. These are not live streams, and as such will not buffer. ProSport requires routine updates from the developer to work properly, which hadn't been done until recently. But when it's updated, it gives you links for live NFL/NBA/NHL, as well as "Archive" versions of each. It organizes everything in a very simple menu, and streams from what you'd normally search through via reddit subs. The NFL Archive section is super reliable when the addon is working. Currently, all the games I've checked are working. Whether it lasts like this all season is yet to be seen, but the dev is killing it right now and I expect it to last. Here's complete instructions on how to make it work on any device:

Install KODI on your preferred device: https://www.tvaddons.ag/install-kodi/

Within KODI on preferred device....

Install Fusion Installer Source: https://www.tvaddons.ag/fusion-installer-kodi/

Install Addon Installer: https://www.tvaddons.ag/addon-installer-kodi/

Launch Addon Installer. Install Repo. Install GodPod Repo. Exit.

Navigate to KODI main menu, then System. Then Addons.

Click on Install from Repository. Select PodGod Repo. Select Video Addons(if the menu doesn't load, right click on PodGod Repo and select Update). Within Video Addons, select Pro Sport. Install.

From main KODI menu, open Video Addons. Open Pro Sport.
Navigate Pro Sport menu accordingly.
Previously played games are in the Archive section.
:-)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:20 PM 10-05-2016
Fish,

Since that update to pro sport, the streams are so good my fire stick cannot handle them. They are HD streams and incredible. Have to watch everything on the Fire tv box.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:12 AM 10-07-2016
Also, last night I used my live tv add on app "Mobdro". It was crystal clear and I watched both games in near HD. It had a half dozen short stalls, or refreshes, but it didn't really interrupt my viewing experience.

I'm starting to play around a lot with the add on apps. It's great fun.
[Reply]
SAGA45 10:30 AM 10-12-2016
Thank you guys for the info on Pro Sport...a complete game changer for me...especially these 720p archive game replays. God I love it!

Is therean equivalent to Pro Sport for streaming live Boxing Matches in HD? Been using SportsDevil for those and the quality has been horrid.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 05:04 PM 10-16-2016
I missed the entire 4th quarter today. Had a super stable stream and everything was peachy. suddenly I get knocked off the stream and no streams would open.
Tried Castaway, pro sport, sports devil not one stream would open. Any Ideas I'm starting to lose my sense of humor ie. Kodi and addons.

Using a standard fire tv with Kodi and addon installer.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:15 PM 10-16-2016
Anyone use the Xfinity Go app on the Fire Stick? Any suggestions for a controller?
[Reply]
Shaid 12:09 PM 10-17-2016
I missed the entire 4th quarter today. Had a super stable stream and everything was peachy. suddenly I get knocked off the stream and no streams would open.
Tried Castaway, pro sport, sports devil not one stream would open. Any Ideas I'm starting to lose my sense of humor ie. Kodi and addons.

Mine was the same but the stream was only down around 5 min for me.
[Reply]
Fish 01:15 PM 10-17-2016

I was watching the stream for a while, when KCTV5's over the air broadcast went down for a while. It worked fine for me.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:03 PM 10-17-2016
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Anyone use the Xfinity Go app on the Fire Stick? Any suggestions for a controller?
Figured it out.

Now watching cable TV in HD through the Firestick.
[Reply]
Snica 06:11 AM 10-18-2016
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Thank you guys for the info on Pro Sport...a complete game changer for me...especially these 720p archive game replays. God I love it!

Is therean equivalent to Pro Sport for streaming live Boxing Matches in HD? Been using SportsDevil for those and the quality has been horrid.
The live feeds worked decent for me but none of the archives would load at all on my Fire TV.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:53 PM 11-08-2016
What's the best add on to watch individual live TV networks (e.g., CNN) these days?
[Reply]
frankotank 02:07 PM 11-08-2016
OK...so I NEVER have any luck with UFC PPV events....unless....you know....I pay for them. :-)
Saturday night there's arguably the best one yet.
Anyone found a good app on Kodi that works for this?

(I am aware of xmeforums....and it doesn't work very well a lot of times either)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 37
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up