ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 27
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All I Have is a Photograph....
Stryker 09:16 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Yup
Grabbed a couple of timber end cuts from my biz and took them to a customer who has a timber CNC (Joinery) machine. Gave him a File of the logo and poof-got those. Started as a couple of Doug Fir Beams 8x26 I think.
Brother I want one - PM me! That is incredible! Logo from left to right! Wanna PISS off some serious Saints fans in my local! Already have the 4CHIEFS licence plate!
[Reply]
2bikemike 04:38 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Those wooden KC logos are kinda cool, did you make those?
Kinda? Hell they are bad ass! :-)
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:03 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Thanks Mike.
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:45 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Yeah I'm thinking if he ever had the ambition to make some more he could easily sell them.

Starting with me...:-)
[Reply]
2bikemike 05:46 PM 04-08-2020
Yeah I'm thinking if he ever had the ambition to make some more he could easily sell them.

Yep they would be awesome on my boat dock!
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 08:01 PM 04-08-2020

Not interested in selling
Tried to message you
Send me a PM
Working on a few more...
Bob Dole your " box is full" tried to message you as well
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:35 PM 04-08-2020
Took this picture to make it look like I don't live in a boring ass wasteland. LOL

Took these the first time I planted millet. It looked really nice.

Man, I have a shitload of pictures and most of them are of my kids or broken shit so I can get the parts.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:40 PM 04-08-2020
This is probably the best pure picture I've taken. Flag in front of the Washington Monument.

Couple Pretty cool ones of the Queen Mary in LA Harbor from our honeymoon.

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:46 PM 04-08-2020
Pretty decent picture from when my mom's dog was alive.

Mine is the heeler. I miss her dog :-)

[Reply]
threebag 04:00 PM 04-10-2020
I use to have a really cool picture of my son and a lion at the Sedgwick County Zoo. They were starring at each other through the glass. It was one of the things my sons mom thought she needed to destroy when she fucked up my house.
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:53 PM 04-10-2020
This is another one of my favorite photographs. We were in Chicago a few years ago and rented a condo on VRBO. A great location on the 30th floor overlooking Grant Park and Michigan Ave (first photo). After a thunderstorm rolled through, there was a really cool sunset and it was reflected in the building next to us.
Attached: HPIM0172.jpg (153.0 KB) HPIM0316.jpg (122.7 KB) 
[Reply]
eDave 04:55 PM 04-10-2020
People love to hate on Chicago but it's a great town to visit. Nice pics Dartgod. I've stayed at that red (with tan top) hotel while attending Lallapalooza. I've stayed at that hotel in the middle (red/tan top) while attending Lallapalooza. Same weekend I was turned onto the magnificense of My Morning Jacket (twilight slot).
[Reply]
Dartgod 05:08 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
People love to hate on Chicago but it's a great town to visit. Nice pics Dartgod. I've stayed at that red (with tan top) hotel while attending Lallapalooza. I've stayed at that hotel in the middle (red/tan top) while attending Lallapalooza. Same weekend I was turned onto the magnificense of My Morning Jacket (twilight slot).
I love Chicago. The best thing about it is the food. And I love food.
[Reply]
eDave 05:10 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I love Chicago. The best thing about it is the food. And I love food.
It appears as though I had a stroke in the middle of my post.
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:14 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I had my bachelor party in Chicago in June 1993. Had a total blast.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 27
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up