ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 186 of 286
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196236 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
loochy 08:47 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
kelce is cumming his brains out right now

Hurricane Travis has made landfall
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:09 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Okay guys, BRC is not that bad. Let's give it a rest.
Yeah I'm there too, he's somehow become our favorite whipping boy, and its not entirely clear why

Yeah he's a name dropper no doubt, but he usually backs it up with proof of being with those people he just mentioned, and he no doubt does a lot for Chiefs Kingdom Worldwide

One things for sure, we've become a cynical bunch... we somehow hate each other even more than the enemy

Just kinda feels like we're in the BURN THE WITCH stages right now

Does BRC namedrop more than Dane McCloud?

No, you say?

Ok then shut your fat gobs, and give the guy some damn credit
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 PM 11-10-2023
that's exactly how i'd dress if i had fuck you money

Taylor-Travis beat reporter on the scene.

This night is, in fact, sparkling. ✨ pic.twitter.com/KbNDHV33ix

— Tory Barron (@Tory_Barron) November 11, 2023

[Reply]
Katipan 09:38 PM 11-10-2023
Bodysuit with mini.
Everytime Tay?
[Reply]
jettio 08:59 AM 11-11-2023
Originally Posted by jettio:
So Taylor Swift's Eras tour starts up again November 9th, in Buenos Aries, Argentina, at the River Plate stadium.

Chiefs v. Dolphins in Frankfurt on November 5, and Eagle at Chiefs on MNF on November 20.

I have a feeling she would be at Broncos game on TNF on October 12, but I wonder if she might skip road games.

Travis Kelce might end up in Argentina on the bye week, hanging out with Lionel Messi and all the swells and watching the toilet swirl counterclockwise.
Well, I have to say I called this way in advance. I posted the above on October 2nd.

Not sure if Messi is there, but on everything else I was as correct as I was when I posted about that clumsy mother****er.
[Reply]
kstater 09:24 AM 11-11-2023
Originally Posted by jettio:
Well, I have to say I called this way in advance. I posted the above on October 2nd.

Not sure if Messi is there, but on everything else I was as correct as I was when I posted about that clumsy mother****er.
You're a real Nostradamus predicting that Kelce would go see his girlfriend on his off week after she traveled to see him on her off time.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
loochy 09:29 AM 11-11-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Bodysuit with mini.
Everytime Tay?
It suits her body type well. Why not go with it?
[Reply]
jettio 09:55 AM 11-11-2023
Originally Posted by kstater:
Good lord. I come here to get an update on America's Couple and I have to wade through a metric ton of middle aged white(or black) guys (or gals) posts crying about nonsense.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
My post was not as good as all your posts in the thread at the same time. Your winning post from that time is above.

No information from you other than complaining about the complainers.

What, you are bitter about the bitter, and then you have to be bitter about an informative post?

I was just trying to teach your dumbass the Coriolis effect.

You might be less of an asshole if you did not make so many shitty wagers.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:36 AM 11-11-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Bodysuit with mini.
Everytime Tay?
I'm very glad nobody is tracking my jeans and a black polo frequency
[Reply]
wazu 10:45 AM 11-11-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Oh believe me, someone is.
[Reply]
wazu 10:45 AM 11-11-2023
Oh believe me, someone is.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:54 AM 11-11-2023
I'm glad to provide someone with a distraction that everything is basically part of the inexorable march to the grave
[Reply]
Delano 11:03 AM 11-11-2023
I'm glad to provide someone with a distraction that everything is basically part of the inexorable march to the grave
I needed a Saturday morning pick-me-up. Thanks!
[Reply]
Katipan 11:23 AM 11-11-2023
Originally Posted by loochy:
It suits her body type well. Why not go with it?
She has 9 foot legs, a tiny waist and a rack.
What outfit doesn't fit her body type?

Same for Kiimo
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:30 PM 11-11-2023

Travis Kelce is in rapid decline, both on and off the field. Travis ought to have courted the great composer Gabriela Lena Frank instead. Their offspring would be incredible musician-athletes, the likes of which we have never seen. Instead, Travis is bringing unwarranted fame to…

— NFL Data Analyst | Harrison P. Kent IV (@harrisonpkent) November 11, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:20 PM 11-11-2023
it's harder for the 90% of the dipshits whining about kelce's life to make a trip to the grocery store than it is for him to go to argentina :-)
[Reply]
Page 186 of 286
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196236 > Last »
Up