ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 162
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:12 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
The fact that Spags got it to come together like he did was amazing

Dude is an ELITE dc. We lucked out. I remember so many people were mad that Andy hired his "buddy"

I wasn't throwing a parade when we hired him, I was satisfied just getting Sutton gone really. I thought he'd do a solid job but he's far exceeded my expectations. This defense is legit.
Spags defense is back in style. His pressure defense was out for a while but now back in against the spread looks and offenses going on now.

In addition to that, someone on this defensive coaching staff (quality control, position coach) is a genius at finding stuff. We are one of the only teams to correctly defense Allen, Lamar, etc. Someone on this staff is awesome...
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:28 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Rivers is the only reason that I wouldn’t be afraid of them. Otherwise, they could be one of the tougher matchup specific teams for Kansas City.

Not that it would matter probably but just think they have some components to be dangerous like you said.
Rivers couldn't win with a HOF stacked 14-2 team in his prime...aint happening now. There is no way he can string together 3 consecutive PO wins...its not in his DNA.

Their rookie RB Taylor just got benched...

Steelers got 4 turnovers...one was a pick 6 and two were in the redzone. It was "one of those games" where they should have lost by 14+ but didn't...Ravens dominated them. Big Rape had 24 yards passing the first half...this wasn't like the Chiefs/Raiders where the ref wiped at least 14 points off the board.
[Reply]
wachashi 11:17 AM 11-03-2020
The Colts have a brutal stretch of games coming up, including against the Ravens this Sunday. Ravens are favored by 3.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 12:02 PM 11-03-2020
The bengals are an up and coming team (all those losses were one score games) and the Titans were coming off that emotional championship caliber comeback vs the steelers.

Also you guys were right about the league not liking the titans. The refs were about as one sided as you'll ever see in that bengals game. And looking at all the upsets this past wknd one has to ask if the league was doing their part to keep the "parity" going this year.

Last years chefs were the hot take. They wanted andy reid to win a super bowl. Luckily the chefs had a very easy path to the superbowl (texans and the road warrior titans who did all the dirty work)
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 12:02 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by wachashi:
The Colts have a brutal stretch of games coming up, including against the Ravens this Sunday. Ravens are favored by 3.
2 games vs the Titans, brutal is accurate
[Reply]
Pablo 12:40 PM 11-03-2020
Lol the tits have never won a Superbowl. Fucking loser squad losing to the Bengals. Hilarious.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:57 PM 11-03-2020
This is as close as you'll ever get

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:59 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
the Titans were coming off that emotional championship caliber comeback vs the steelers.
:-)

It's not a comeback if you LOSE. Dumbass.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:20 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

It's not a comeback if you LOSE. Dumbass.
He continues to make that mistake :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:20 PM 11-03-2020
Nah, this isn't actually a Titans fan. Somebody is having a laugh with a mult.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:50 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by steelerdane:
lets face the Chiefs lucked out and drafted Mahomes, if not for that it would of been another 50 yrs before you'd win a Super Bowl. Without him the Chiefs are way below average. Just barely above a bad defense, Medicore backs and a coach who rode Mahomes coattails to a championship. Thank your lucky stars that you were blessed with the greatness of Mahomes or you would be just another mediocre franchise.
Must be a staylor26 mult. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 02:47 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Must be a staylor26 mult. :-)
Since when do I ever troll?

You on the other hand are either really stupid or trolling 99% of the time. Way to give yourself up.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:38 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
The bengals are an up and coming team (all those losses were one score games) and the Titans were coming off that emotional championship caliber comeback vs the steelers.

Also you guys were right about the league not liking the titans. The refs were about as one sided as you'll ever see in that bengals game. And looking at all the upsets this past wknd one has to ask if the league was doing their part to keep the "parity" going this year.

Last years chefs were the hot take. They wanted andy reid to win a super bowl. Luckily the chefs had a very easy path to the superbowl (texans and the road warrior titans who did all the dirty work)
If I had a nickel for each one of your bad takes, I’d be retired on my own private island sipping on a cold beverage right now
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:42 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Nah, this isn't actually a Titans fan. Somebody is having a laugh with a mult.
It's pretty good stuff, other troll accounts should be taking notes.

I give it 4 clowns.

:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:49 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's pretty good stuff, other troll accounts should be taking notes.

I give it 4 clowns.

:-):-):-):-)
Where the heck did you find clowns?:-)
[Reply]
Page 37 of 162
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Up