ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 241
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
tredadda 08:24 AM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Our DB’s are old and slow as molasses because they are a year older than last year?

uh-huh

okay… time for your meds.
Well, what have they done to improve the secondary? It’s looking more and more like your first round CB is a bust.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:29 AM 09-18-2023
Josh Allen: 84%, 3 TD, 0 INT
Joe Burrow: 66%, 2 TD, 1 INT
Pat Mahomes: 71%, 2 TD, 1 INT

Yeah, Allen was definitely concussed last week.

Wow. So according to you and the rest of the Bills fans, Allen was concussed last week.

Tell us why the Bills let him play with a concussion. Are your team doctors incompetent? Do the coaches not care? Is Allen really not very good and they don't care if he retires early? What is it?
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:41 AM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Wow. So according to you and the rest of the Bills fans, Allen was concussed last week.

Tell us why the Bills let him play with a concussion. Are your team doctors incompetent? Do the coaches not care? Is Allen really not very good and they don't care if he retires early? What is it?
THANK GOD, it was only brain trauma.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:21 AM 09-18-2023
https://x.com/tickets_buffalo/status...710031785?s=46
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:22 AM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Well, what have they done to improve the secondary? It’s looking more and more like your first round CB is a bust.
We didn’t need to improve our secondary.

We have a top secondary for the past half decade.

The defensive coaching staff just falls to shit in the playoffs. Which is why we canned them.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:38 AM 09-18-2023

The defensive coaching staff just falls to shit in the playoffs. Which is why we canned them.
Your defense is the only reason Josh Allen even has one AFC Championship Game appearance.

They carried a choking Josh Allen to that appearance, when the Chiefs promptly curb stomped your fraudulent team.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:39 AM 09-18-2023
https://x.com/tickets_buffalo/status...710031785?s=46
Takeaway: "Good" Josh Allen is marginally better than a slow-starting Mahomes.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:52 AM 09-18-2023

The trade to draft Tre'Davious White really solidified your secondary. I liked that move.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:16 PM 09-18-2023
DiqLix -

You have twice now avoided answering my question. You claim Josh Allen was concussed in the game against the Jets. You claim this after your extensive medical evaluation based on how he looked on camera.

I'm willing to entertain the idea that he was concussed, but if he was, the Bills' coaches and medical staff allowed him to go back into the game with a concussion. You think it was so obvious that you could see it on television.

Why did the medical staff and coaches allow Josh Allen to play with a concussion? Why is Josh Allen not in concussion protocol?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:24 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Your defense is the only reason Josh Allen even has one AFC Championship Game appearance.

They carried a choking Josh Allen to that appearance, when the Chiefs promptly curb stomped your fraudulent team.
Correct. Josh Allen was awful against Baltimore that playoff game.

He got bailed out by the D pick 6 in the red zone.

Then that great offense Diqlix crowed about choked.

But Buffalo fans should know about choking, 0-4 in Superbowls.

:-)
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:33 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
DiqLix -

You have twice now avoided answering my question. You claim Josh Allen was concussed in the game against the Jets. You claim this after your extensive medical evaluation based on how he looked on camera.

I'm willing to entertain the idea that he was concussed, but if he was, the Bills' coaches and medical staff allowed him to go back into the game with a concussion. You think it was so obvious that you could see it on television.

Why did the medical staff and coaches allow Josh Allen to play with a concussion? Why is Josh Allen not in concussion protocol?
These are all the games he had last season with more than 1 turnover:

9/8 @LAR
9/25 @MIA
10/2 @BAL
10/30 v GB
11/6 @NYJ
11/13 v MIN
11/24 @ DET
12/17 v MIA
12/24 @ CHI
1/15 v MIA

So out of 8.5 road games (the benglas game counts as half a road game since they didn't finish the game) he had more than 1 TO in 6 of them. So either he's getting concussed a lot, including in back to back games or he turns the ball over a lot when he's on the road (or playing Miami).

If dixliq is right and he only turns the ball over when his brain has been scrambled then lol it's downright criminal for the Bills front office to keep sending him out since there's a very real possibility he will die soon and he should be forced to retire for his own good (I don't think this is actually the case but it is pretty funny this is the excuse they're going with)
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 12:45 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
These are all the games he had last season with more than 1 turnover:
Let’s see how wrong you are…

Originally Posted by :
9/25 @MIA
Allen was 67% for 400 yards, 2 Td, 0 INT in this game.

He has 1 turnover (a fumble lost).

Verdict: You're wrong.

Originally Posted by :
10/2 @BAL
Allen had 1 turnover in this game. An interception.

Verdict: You’re wrong.

Originally Posted by :
11/24 @ DET

Originally Posted by :
12/17 v MIA
Allen had 1 turnover in this game. A fumble lost.

[Reply]
New World Order 12:47 PM 09-18-2023
Allen is too erratic. He is no Mahomes.

We saw that last weekend.
[Reply]
scho63 12:48 PM 09-18-2023
Yeah, Allen was definitely concussed last week.
I think you're permanently concussed. :-)
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:52 PM 09-18-2023
Let’s see how wrong you are…

Allen was 67% for 400 yards, 2 Td, 0 INT in this game.

He has 1 turnover (a fumble lost).

Verdict: You're wrong.

Allen had 1 turnover in this game. A fumble lost.

Why can't you answer the question. You have avoided it THREE times now. Why did the Bills' medical staff and coaches put Allen back in the game if he had a concussion?
[Reply]
Page 60 of 241
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Up