ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 241
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
FightingKnight05 10:35 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Hey Sheila…. Eat a ****ing bag of dicks after you’re done defending your reeruned bundle of sticks brothers bruised ego.
munch munch munch...tasty!!!
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:37 AM 08-24-2023
Ah, the best roster in the NFL, another paper championship!

Are we talking mesophere this year? Thermosphere?!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08-24-2023, 10:37 AM
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel.
Rainbarrel 10:38 AM 08-24-2023
Steve McNair projections
[Reply]
FightingKnight05 10:39 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You know absolutely nothing about football, "Sheila," if that's even your real name.

The Bills had the #2 defense and the #8 running game that season.

That's a better defense and running game than Patrick Mahomes has EVER played with, by a long shot.

The rest of the Bills dragged Josh Allen's shitty performance to the playoffs that year. And he got bounced in the first round in true shitty Josh Allen fashion.

Go wash the dishes.
great point you make about the bills having the #8 running game! they were a run heavy offense with an O.line designed to run block over pass block. This goes back to the QB before Josh in Tyrod Taylor. Same olinemen, same oline coach when he was drafted. The schme was run first, run heavy then and carried over to all of 2018 and part of 2019 with Allen. He didnt' have to nor was he asked to pass for 300 yards a game like Mahomes was. He also didnt' have Hill or Kelce to throw the ball to.
I really wish I knew as much about football as you do though. Will you teach me?? :-)
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:40 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Dawkins has been terrible in the preseason and is average at best when healthy.
Where do you get this stuff?

Dawkins is a Pro-Bowler the past two seasons and a top-100 player as voted by both the players and PFF.

Originally Posted by :
McGovern is a nice add, but the rookie guard has looked overmatched at times (and his first-round grade was draftnik nonsense).
When has Torrence looked overmatched? Maybe there was a play or two I didn’t see but overall he has looked very good.

Originally Posted by :
Brown was bad last year and has been bad in preseason action.
He’s not good. Looks like he plays in sand. And he has a bad back.

Originally Posted by :
Elam played well in the playoffs?

Buffalo's 1st round CB Kaiir Elam had a rocky season...but in their two playoff games, he allowed just 2 catches for 8 yards--and had an INT.

Some thoughts on why BUF needs him to make the leap ��

Full pod here: https://t.co/25po4Tj9rF

Youtube: https://t.co/T3vyGR3hgr pic.twitter.com/h7AG5TfISs

— Mina Kimes (@minakimes) May 25, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Gabe Davis has a bad case of dickhand-itis and most of your fans are frustrated they didn't upgrade #2 WR. Or #3 WR. Or #4 WR. I get it.
He has had some drops but that’s why he is not a #1. He is a solid #2 without a doubt. We also added Trent Sherfield and Deonte Harty and drafted Justin Shorter, and signed Andy Isabella.

You don’t seem to know much about the Bills off-season.

Originally Posted by :
But yeah, no upgrades on the DL (other than hoping Miller comes back quickly and is 100 percent).
Added Leonard Floyd to a D-line that went 13-3 last season.

Originally Posted by :
Secondary is exactly the same, just older. LB is worse, by a significant amount.
Not the same, because we were down our All Pro safety last year. And his backup. And his backups backup.

But even so, that secondary went 13-3.

That’s the thing you’re missing. The Bills didn’t need to add a lot of players - the team was already stacked. But we did add players at key positions and the roster is better for it.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:40 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by FightingKnight05:
great point you make about the bills having the #8 running game! they were a run heavy offense with an O.line designed to run block over pass block. This goes back to the QB before Josh in Tyrod Taylor. Same olinemen, same oline coach when he was drafted. The schme was run first, run heavy then and carried over to all of 2018 and part of 2019 with Allen. He didnt' have to nor was he asked to pass for 300 yards a game like Mahomes was. He also didnt' have Hill or Kelce to throw the ball to.
I really wish I knew as much about football as you do though. Will you teach me?? :-)
Mahomes just won his 2nd SB, this time without Tyreek, and that's the difference you fucking dork.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:41 AM 08-24-2023
Yes. Your team will never win shit because Josh Allen is a choke artist.

Have a great day.
[Reply]
FightingKnight05 10:45 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Mahomes just won his 2nd SB, this time without Tyreek, and that's the difference you ****ing dork.
Wait a minute....you mean he won his 2nd superbowl, but still had Kelce, the best TE in the game, one of the best o.lines in the game, and the best head coach in Andy Reid??? Well he should have won the superbowl with all of that talent. *tips hat*
***We were talking about the 1st two years in the league as starting qb's, not the most recent year, btw.
doo doo me trousers!!!
[Reply]
FightingKnight05 10:45 AM 08-24-2023
[QUOTE=Hammock Parties;17071166]Yes. Your team will never win shit because Josh Allen is a choke artist.

Have a great day.[/QUOTE

very thoughtful post!!! Now, what do you want on that sandwich?!?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:49 AM 08-24-2023
from Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:49 AM 08-24-2023

very thoughtful post!!! Now, what do you want on that sandwich?!?
Would you stop spamming this thread already!?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:52 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Where do you get this stuff?

Dawkins is a Pro-Bowler the past two seasons and a top-100 player as voted by both the players and PFF.
From lurking on your message board. And from watching Dawkins. He's fine. But not a difference maker.

When has Torrence looked overmatched?
When I've watched him in presesason. Multiple reps where he was overpowered.

Again, he faced Skylar Fucking Thompson, and the Bengals had their way with the Bills. If they weren't throwing at Elam, it was because they didn't need to do it. This is a great example of a misleading stat.

He has had some drops but that’s why he is not a #1. He is a solid #2 without a doubt. We also added Trent Sherfield and Deonte Harty and drafted Justin Shorter, and signed Andy Isabella.
Sherfield, Harty, and Isabella are journeyman roster fringe guys, and you know it. Shorter was what, a fifth round pick? Yeah, major upgrade there!

Added Leonard Floyd to a D-line that went 13-3 last season.
Congrats on that 13-3 season. What did that get you, other than something to make you happy when you reference it? I remember when I used to talk about the Chiefs going 13-3 in 1995 and 2003.

Floyd has been a nice player but also has always been a 2-point stance rush backer. Most of the guys on your DL are just guys. Maybe Rousseau takes a step and Miller comes back just as good as he was before his injury. Maybe. But Floyd is not a needle mover, and neither are Oliver or Epenesa or Bashem.

Not the same, because we were down our All Pro safety last year. And his backup. And his backups backup.

But even so, that secondary went 13-3.
Both your star S are 32 years old and coming off seasons where they lost major time to injuries. At DB, the clock runs out fast. Major warning signs on them.

That’s the thing you’re missing. The Bills didn’t need to add a lot of players - the team was already stacked. But we did add players at key positions and the roster is better for it.
Like I said, you got better at LG. Maybe at RG. Minor improvements on the OL. The defense is aging rapidly and lost a key player in the middle in Edmunds.

I think you'd find few who agree the Bills improved their roster in any major way, other than Bills fans.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:52 AM 08-24-2023
Wait a minute....you mean he won his 2nd superbowl, but still had Kelce, the best TE in the game, one of the best o.lines in the game, and the best head coach in Andy Reid??? Well he should have won the superbowl with all of that talent. *tips hat*
***We were talking about the 1st two years in the league as starting qb's, not the most recent year, btw.
doo doo me trousers!!!
Yea, I'm sure you were saying Mahomes "should" win the SB again after they traded Tyreek! Just like everybody else!

:-)
[Reply]
FightingKnight05 10:53 AM 08-24-2023
Would you stop spamming this thread already!?
little brother, I came in here to help YOU out! Some of the things you are saying are either skewed or flat out lies. Dawkins is a pro bowler, yes, but he looked awful in preseason action so far (he has even admitted that himself) and showed up to camp way out of shape and overweight, even for him! All you have to do is log onto twobillsdrive and you will see post upon post of people calling him out for his dismal and uninspired play so far. The o.line is NOT fixed, not even close to being fixed. If Buffalo is lucky, it will be an average line at best. I know you are a Bills fan, as I am, but you say things that are foolish and just plain wrong. Makes me cringe to read some of your posts sometimes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 AM 08-24-2023
Now, what do you want on that sandwich?!?
I'm glad you asked.

I'm going to leave a flaming bag of Patrick Mahomes' poop on your doorstep.

Once it's done baking, you take that shit and put it on that sandwich. And feed it to your entire family.

Because that's what you're going to be doing this year. Eating Patrick's shit.

DOO DOO YA TROUSERS, BITCH!
[Reply]
Page 13 of 241
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up