ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 119
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:12 PM 11-25-2020
Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go! :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:10 AM 03-23-2021
What did KU do to deserve that supposed punishment?
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:41 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What did KU do to deserve that supposed punishment?
We have fans like chiefqueen.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:36 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
we haven’t got top level talent since the potential issues with Adidas came up. Last couple of years we ain’t got shit for top level talent except for those players from Kansas or ties to Kansas says a lot. Been discussed in here many times.

The superior guard play kind of masked the inferior talent. Garrett as the guard, leader of the offense? shined a bright light on how far we have fallen in recruiting talent.
You know, with the whole G-League Ignite think likely going to pick up some steam I think we might see at least more of some of the top players opt for that instead of college ball. Two or Three of them already did. If six of them end up doing that, that is six blue chips that won't be in college bball. I'm of the mindset that good riddance. CBB was still strong in the 90's and early 2000's and most of those guys were going straight to the pros back then.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:54 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by chiefqueen:
I AM a KU FAN but could NOT agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:08 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Your prediction always did make some sense even if I didn’t want to quite admit it (although I certainly wasn’t confident heading into this one). I think anybody who had seen Mobley knew this was a nightmare matchup for this group.
Nah, they’re random walks. USC didn’t beat anyone good all year. Swept 3 games by Colorado. They are not world beaters by any measure and we’d prob beat them roughly 1/2 the time we played. The body of work is too large to see it any other way.

Is Loyola 13 better than Illinois? Is Oral Bob better than Ohio State? People take too much away from one event. (We beat Baylo by 12 remember)
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:19 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
There will be teenagers this fall that haven't seen kU win a road conference football game.
There are seniors(citizens) that haven't seen missouri win, well anything...
[Reply]
KC Hawks 09:59 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
The oldest person alive hasn't seen Missouri make a Final Four.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:14 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
If I was a Mizzou douchebag, I probably wouldn't want to express so loudly how much Kansas football sucks, given the program still has more BCS appearances and victories than Mizzou.

How hard is it to win a BCS game? Well, Kansas has done it. :-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:20 AM 03-23-2021
kind of challenging since bcs system doesn't exist anymore

probably because of the shady shit that goes on with schools promising to purchase X amount of tickets to lock in their spot / appearance
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:25 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
kind of challenging since bcs system doesn't exist anymore

probably because of the shady shit that goes on with schools promising to purchase X amount of tickets to lock in their spot / appearance
Heh, "big bowl game".
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:35 AM 03-23-2021
Shawn Levine on 610 is such a smug Beaker DBag. Yesterday he was bragging that KU would roll USC by 30, then beat Oregon, then beat Gonzaga as they go on a west coast bitch slap on the way to the Final Four (since KU is the defending 2020 champs).

Looks like the real bitch got slapped, eh?
[Reply]
Pants 10:54 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Shawn Levine on 610 is such a smug Beaker DBag. Yesterday he was bragging that KU would roll USC by 30, then beat Oregon, then beat Gonzaga as they go on a west coast bitch slap on the way to the Final Four (since KU is the defending 2020 champs).

Looks like the real bitch got slapped, eh?
I'm a KU fan and I can't stand Shawn Levine for his awful takes on virtually everything (not just KU). The guy is a complete fucking dumbass. I like Carrington and really wish I could listen to his show but Shawn makes it impossible.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:40 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
I'm a KU fan and I can't stand Shawn Levine for his awful takes on virtually everything (not just KU). The guy is a complete fucking dumbass. I like Carrington and really wish I could listen to his show but Shawn makes it impossible.
Yeah, he's pretty bad. But nobody can ever be worse than Brad Fanning, so he's an upgrade.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 11:43 AM 03-23-2021
I don't know who those guys are....but I dont listen to 610 because of Fesco. I CANNOT stand that KU homer.
[Reply]
Pants 11:43 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Yeah, he's pretty bad. But nobody can ever be worse than Brad Fanning, so he's an upgrade.
Jesus. You're so right.
[Reply]
Page 99 of 119
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109 > Last »
Up