ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ben Niemann
Deberg_1990 05:28 PM 09-11-2020
He seems like a grinder who plays with a lot of heart.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:34 PM 09-11-2020
He’ll be fine. Let’s roll!
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:56 PM 09-11-2020
He is no Boomer Grigsby
[Reply]
lewdog 05:48 PM 09-11-2020
Another piece of NFL trash from Iowa.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:50 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
:-)

Just had to get that in there. At least he wasn't a Husker.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:18 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

Just had to get that in there. At least he wasn't a Husker.
Nebraska has a hard time getting players into the NFL these days...
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:16 PM 09-11-2020
oh now.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:00 PM 09-12-2020
I feel somewhat attacked.
[Reply]
R Clark 09:07 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I feel somewhat attacked.
What would you expect from a mad dog ?er I mean a lewdog
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:50 PM 09-11-2020
You dumbasses used to bitch about Sorenson too .Look what he did for us last year. Neiman whiffed on one play that stands out in your peabrain minds and you're calling him a bust!

In honor of MILKMAN.

DUMBASSES!
[Reply]
srvy 05:50 PM 09-11-2020
Honestly they didnt play that bad as Texans only scored one legitimate TD. The whole defense went back to the lockerroom the last 10 minutes or so of the game.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:33 PM 09-11-2020
It's almost like some of you are watching this Chiefs team for the first time.

It took weeks for the defense to come into shape last year, and what we saw last night was similar, except that our defensive line led by Clark and Jones is a monster. I think they missed the beef up the middle with Pennel suspended and Nnadi hurt.

Neimann is a nice player, but will never be a star. Spags is just getting Willie Gay ready for week 3, which is the right thing to do. Watch him spy Lamar with Willie. Can't wait for that game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:42 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
It's almost like some of you are watching this Chiefs team for the first time.

It took weeks for the defense to come into shape last year, and what we saw last night was similar, except that our defensive line led by Clark and Jones is a monster. I think they missed the beef up the middle with Pennel suspended and Nnadi hurt.

Neimann is a nice player, but will never be a star. Spags is just getting Willie Gay ready for week 3, which is the right thing to do. Watch him spy Lamar with Willie. Can't wait for that game.
Yep. This season is going to take some patience, especially with all the issues the Rona has caused.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:45 PM 09-11-2020
And its hard to upset with Willie Gay, I mean we watched a rookie CB and HB play their asses off last night, and two long shot DE prospects looked like NFL starters the DLine.

Its a long season, I don't need everything in week one.
[Reply]
Direckshun 06:48 PM 09-11-2020
The Chiefs are playing matchups right now and doing a whole bunch of 4D chess. They're trying to give Niemann some time in the base D, to see if he's worth keeping there; that blocks out Gay's chances in the near term. And right now they're playing Gay behind Wilson anyway.

In dime, Gay wasn't needed. His spot was next to Niemann, but the Chiefs played DOD there all game because he spies Watson really well -- it seems that the only reason we keep DOD on the 53 is because he spies Deshaun Watson once or twice a year.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up