Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 06:16 PM 10-19-2020
Next up - the Broncos.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 03:26 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I wouldn’t be surprised to see the pass used heavily.

Recent history shows that Mahomes throws insanely well in the snow, and his weapons are even harder to cover due to the footing issues that come with it.

It’s also harder to rush the passer. I wouldn’t be shocked by anything. It’ll ultimately come down to the looks the Denver defense gives.
I'd like to see this be like the Warren Moon game when we thought the dome pass heavy team couldn't compete in the snow in KC in December. He lit up the Chiefs for over 500 yards. Hope Andy turns Mahomes loose.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:26 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’m confused on the temp part, on NFL Live today they were saying it would be 21 degrees. Same on the basic google search. :-)
Hmm. That's kind of odd. 21 degrees is still cold, but probably wouldn't effect the passing game nearly as much.

Okay, the most recent forecast I came up with says 20 degrees at game time, 1-5 inches snow possible at game time. Winds 9 knts, gust up to 21 possible.

Scroll down for the detailed forecast.https://www.stadiumforecast.com/foot.../forecast.html
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:31 PM 10-23-2020
The football media seems to believe that DEN has a pretty good rush defense, so it'll be interesting to see how our newly remodeled OL does on Sunday against them. Find out if Kilgore and Allegretti are really 1st team worthy, or how badly we need to get Rankin back into the line up.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:42 PM 10-23-2020
Denver basically getting all their players back from injury and read somewhere some NFL dude was saying Purcell was going to dominate the A gaps with our makeshift O-Line.

There seems to be some peeps out there that think Denver can not only make this a competitive game but win. I suppose they think anything’s possible after the loss to the Faid at Arrowhead. Kind of took the aura of invincibility off the Chiefs.

Still think the Chiefs win this by double digits. I suppose Dungver could keep it close for a half. :-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:44 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Denver basically getting all their players back from injury and read somewhere some NFL dude was saying Purcell was going to dominate the A gaps with our makeshift O-Line.

There seems to be some peeps out there that think Denver can not only make this a competitive game but win. I suppose they think anything’s possible after the loss to the Faid at Arrowhead. Kind of took the aura of invincibility off the Chiefs.

Still think the Chiefs win this by double digits. I suppose Dungver could keep it close for a half. :-)
They’re all pumped up about guys like AJ Bouye and Noah Fant being available, but they’re still without their two best players (Von Miller and Courtland Sutton).

If it’s close, it’s because the Chiefs beat themselves.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:47 PM 10-23-2020
Last season DEN managed to score just 9 points between our two meetings. Our defense basically beat the brakes off their offense.

And their offense didn't manage to score a single TD against the Patsies last week.

Our D is better than the Patsies D.

This isn't going to be very close.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:48 PM 10-23-2020
Fant could definitely help their red zone offense (assuming they can get there), but Buoye being back isn’t going to make much of a difference. People still seem to be under the mistaken impression that he is the same guy he was 3 years ago in Jacksonville.

He’s not.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 03:50 PM 10-23-2020
The Chiefs are favored to win by 9.5 pts against a team that can't score touchdowns.

Just let Lock think he's got a window down the field. Easy pick.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:03 PM 10-23-2020
The GOAT

#Chiefs TE Travis Kelce may be having the best year of his career in 2020

• 87.3 Overall (1st, TE with 200+ snaps)

• 90.0 Drop (1st, TE)

• 81.0 Run Blocking (1st, TE with 100+ RB snaps)

• 70+ Overall grade in all 6 games

��: Jamie Germano, IMAGN#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/FxJaVHlegf

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) October 23, 2020

[Reply]
RunKC 06:27 PM 10-23-2020
So Taco and Okafor are out while Danna is on IR. It’s Clark, Kpass and who else?

Wharton will probably play some DE but I wonder if Direckshun’s poster child Demone Harris will be activated this Sunday?
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:34 PM 10-23-2020
Jones at DE is going to be devastating. Jones and Clark should have big games!
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:51 PM 10-23-2020
Elway is surely well underway on a 3 day bender as we speak, that way he's so deliriously drunk by sunday afternoon that he doesn't even care what happens
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:52 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Elway is surely well underway on a 3 day bender as we speak, that way he's so deliriously drunk by sunday afternoon that he doesn't even care what happens
He already doesn't care. He's got all the money he needs.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:15 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
He already doesn't care. He's got all the money he needs.
You're wrong, he cares right down to his raw naked bones, his ego and pride are inextricably linked to this

He just isn't a good GM, too reactionary with no vision of his own - if has a plan beyond renting a HOF mercenary - it really sucks

He's built nothing in Denver, and he's already wiped out a fifth of $6500 a bottle Macallan as I type this... eating his guts out about it
[Reply]
crispystl 07:16 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Thankfully Le'Veon runs well in the snow

Whoa...I'd forgotten just HOW good he was.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Up