ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 211
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****
BigRedChief 03:23 AM 01-10-2019
Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

[Reply]
bdj23 10:11 PM 03-29-2019
Lel

Team Goldschmidt
[Reply]
Frazod 10:17 PM 03-29-2019
Just watched the replays of the homers. Very nice! :-)
[Reply]
O.city 10:30 PM 03-29-2019
Bingo. I’m sitting by the Dewitt family next week at the home opener in my dads boss green seats

Boom good luck everyone
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:57 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Damn. Haven’t seen much of Goldschmidt but looks like he barely swung at that pitch and golfed it out. Is that what we’ll see of him all year?
I've not seen him bat either except for when we played him. Looks like to me he is sneakily very strong. Meaning he doesn't look like bro-neill. :-)

That ball flys out of there as good as any ballpark. But, still, some of the balls were way inside and low and he hit some foul near the top of that place. Put them in the 2nd deck in left center. Its just one game. Maybe DJ or Hamas can tell us if this is normal for the guy?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:04 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Ozuna is running like it's a contract year
If he goes off this year, great. I'm still not interested in giving him a long term big money.

Originally Posted by Miles:
Fucking Braun
I hate that guy sooo much. What he did to an innocent guys life to protect his money and life....:-) and still has not paid any price for that part of his lies.

Originally Posted by kcpasco:
That’s 2 bad strikeout calls ump. He’s needs a bat shoved up his ass.
That was a shitty ump for both sides.

Originally Posted by kcpasco:
It’s way to early but Dexter doesn’t look last year was just a bad year. I will give him until June to get right or be done with him.
Mid-June?:-) geeezz thats a lot of wins we will leave on the table. For what reason? We saw a whole year, spring training was no different. We have other and better options in RF. I sure hope it doesnt take that long.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:30 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Just watched the replays of the homers. Very nice! :-)
In case others missed them.

1st homer
2nd homer
3rd homer
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:44 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I've not seen him bat either except for when we played him. Looks like to me he is sneakily very strong. Meaning he doesn't look like bro-neill. :-)

That ball flys out of there as good as any ballpark. But, still, some of the balls were way inside and low and he hit some foul near the top of that place. Put them in the 2nd deck in left center. Its just one game. Maybe DJ or Hamas can tell us if this is normal for the guy?
The exit velocities and launch angles are legit. He's always played in a beneficial home park, save for when they added humidity in Arizona starting last year, which made it a neutral park.

Goldschmidt is top 30 in barrel % and exit velocity. That means that he squares it up and hits it hard, and while he does strike out a lot, he also walks a good amount and he's not a dead pull hitter, which is how you can maintain a good BA and OBP with power while still having a 22-25% K-rate.

No game like that is normal, but those would have been out of any park.
[Reply]
VAChief 12:52 PM 03-30-2019

First at bat was the most impressive. Peralta was spotting everything where he needed. That was a war of attrition and he persevered and punished him.

The 2nd and 3rd dingers he hit two pretty much center cut middle of the zone hangers. You still have to hit it, but that is what you need usually to hit multiple dingers in a game...multiple mistakes by the pitcher. Still a helluva game.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:08 PM 03-30-2019
Bader on the bench. BroNeill in CF against the lefty. Does Bader have issues against lefties?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:16 PM 03-30-2019
Not a fan of the baby blue uni’s. Like the classic retro Saturday uni’s they started 5 or so years ago.
[Reply]
In58men 06:40 PM 03-30-2019
Currently in a Dodger suite courtesy of my employer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:20 PM 03-30-2019
Bader on the bench. BroNeill in CF against the lefty. Does Bader have issues against lefties?
No. He has problems against RHP. Benching Bader against a LHP, unless he's hurt, is Matheny-level stupidity. Fowler should be the one sitting today, but apparently he has tenure.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:06 PM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
No. He has problems against RHP. Benching Bader against a LHP, unless he's hurt, is Matheny-level stupidity. Fowler should be the one sitting today, but apparently he has tenure.
Woodruff is RH.

But Fowler still should've been the one benched on account of him sucking.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:26 PM 03-30-2019
Add Hader to the list of immaculate inning. That was filthy.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:28 AM 03-31-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Fowler still should've been the one benched on account of him sucking.
Its really pathetic up there. Especially right handed. Fowler looks like a little leaguer from the right side. Someone needs to put their foot down and say left handed batting only.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 211
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Up