Xavier Worthy, Texas
Ladd McConkey, Georgia

OT:

Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma
Kingsley Suamataia, BYU
Jordan Morgan, Arizona

CB:

Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama

Typically, we draft a guy from this list every year that I've been doing it.

Anybody you guys feel should/shouldn't be on there?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:05 AM 04-04-2024
Thought it was interesting that Daniel Jeremiah doesn't have Kingsley in his updated top 50, and Morgan barely made it.

I really think it's going to be WR in the 1st barring a trade up.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:57 PM 04-04-2024
If Kingsley is on the board, I’ll be shocked if he’s not the pick.

If he’s off the board and a blue chipper doesn’t somehow fall in our laps, I bet we move down. Tons of talent in that 70-90 range and the difference between 32 and 45-48 this year isn’t a huge dropoff.

I can see Veach extracting value when he gets stonewalled from trading up again.

In this draft, I’d rather trade back to around the colts puck and add an additional third.

46 and 82 are almost an exact trade for pick 32, based on the draft value chart.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:52 AM 04-05-2024
Bruce Feldman’s coaching intel on first rd prospects:

AD Mitchell

Spoiler!

Xavier Worthy

Spoiler!

Amarius Mims

Spoiler!

Tyler Guyton

Spoiler!

Johnny Newton

Spoiler!

Ladd McConkey (pick 54. On here bc Browns took him and they don’t have a 1st)

Spoiler!

Kool Aid McKinstry

Spoiler!

Rest of the guys from OP weren’t on this mock. They’re 2nd rd picks
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:54 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bruce Feldman’s coaching intel on first rd prospects:

AD Mitchell

Spoiler!

Xavier Worthy

Spoiler!

Amarius Mims

Spoiler!

Tyler Guyton

Spoiler!

Johnny Newton

Spoiler!

Ladd McConkey (pick 54. On here bc Browns took him and they don’t have a 1st)

Spoiler!

Kool Aid McKinstry

Spoiler!

Rest of the guys from OP weren’t on this mock. They’re 2nd rd picks
What does he say about these two?

Kingsley Suamataia, BYU
Jordan Morgan, Arizona
[Reply]
staylor26 02:30 PM 04-05-2024
Ok, list is finalized.

I think lol.

9 guys.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:22 PM 04-05-2024
AD Mitchell
The Coaching Intel

“He’s big and physical and has really strong hands. And he can move like a guy 30 pounds lighter.”

“He’s pretty. You see him in warmups and you’re like, ‘I can see why he was at Georgia.’ He makes things look too easy.”

“He adjusts to the ball better than a lot of top-notch receivers. Great red zone weapon. Ridiculous ability to separate.

But CP said he can't...
[Reply]
RunKC 09:39 AM 04-08-2024
Would switch out Jordan Morgan for Patrick Paul.

As noted in the tackle thread, Morgan has too many red flags with his size (weight), arm length and a bad injury history. Just don’t think he’s a 1st rd player.

Patrick Paul has size, athleticism, experience at LT and he had a top 30 visit with us. Top 40 pick in every mock I’ve seen.

I think he’s a backup plan who could be taken at 32
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:11 AM 04-08-2024
Would switch out Jordan Morgan for Patrick Paul.

As noted in the tackle thread, Morgan has too many red flags with his size (weight), arm length and a bad injury history. Just don’t think he’s a 1st rd player.

Patrick Paul has size, athleticism, experience at LT and he had a top 30 visit with us. Top 40 pick in every mock I’ve seen.

I think he’s a backup plan who could be taken at 32
I am skeptical Paul has the quickness to handle speed rushers at LT. I would be very nervous if they took him at 32 with Morgan and Suamataia available.

Morgan's arm length isn't great, but everything else ticks the box.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:42 PM 04-09-2024
I'm starting to see BTJ slip to us at #32 in a few drafts, notably on the PFF youtube show recently... Wondering if he might be a possibility.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:54 PM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I'm starting to see BTJ slip to us at #32 in a few drafts, notably on the PFF youtube show recently... Wondering if he might be a possibility.
No.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 11:40 PM 04-09-2024
The guys who run that have him ranked like 8th on their big boards. Seems unlikely.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:53 AM 04-10-2024
That pick should be turned in about 0.5 seconds if that occurred...
[Reply]
RunKC 09:54 AM 04-10-2024
The LT issue might be too great for us to pass on as one in the first rd. Wanya really struggled in a few games and seems to be a perfect swing tackle instead of a starting LT.

Continuing to rely on old declining LT vets is not a sustainable long term plan. Donovan Smith has been injured in back-to-back years and we were damn lucky he didn’t miss the playoffs with that neck injury. He’s a ticking time bomb.

I think with the strength of this tackle class the Chiefs need to identify their realistic option at LT and pull the trigger.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:59 AM 04-10-2024
The LT issue might be too great for us to pass on as one in the first rd. Wanya really struggled in a few games and seems to be a perfect swing tackle instead of a starting LT.

Continuing to rely on old declining LT vets is not a sustainable long term plan. Donovan Smith has been injured in back-to-back years and we were damn lucky he didn’t miss the playoffs with that neck injury. He’s a ticking time bomb.

I think with the strength of this tackle class the Chiefs need to identify their realistic option at LT and pull the trigger.
Still think they'll trade up if they're dead set on getting their LT of the future. It's just not a position where they'll take whatever is left at 32.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:49 PM 04-10-2024

[Reply]
Page 22 of 32
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Up