Xavier Worthy, Texas
Ladd McConkey, Georgia

OT:

Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma
Kingsley Suamataia, BYU
Jordan Morgan, Arizona

CB:

Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama

Typically, we draft a guy from this list every year that I've been doing it.

Anybody you guys feel should/shouldn't be on there?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:02 AM 03-25-2024
I'm probably over thinking it but Bowers size does worry me a little. He's not tiny but hes not prototypical either.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:30 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I'm probably over thinking it but Bowers size does worry me a little. He's not tiny but hes not prototypical either.
Don't worry, he will NOT be in our range of drafting. Probably Jets @ pick 10.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:37 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I think McConkey's in play, he's been mocked to us a lot lately. I keep seeing Thomas Jr and DL Newton falling recently but not sure they make it all the way down to us.
I think if we trade up 6 spots with the Cardinals there is a possibility BOTH could be there. So, if that happened and both were there, which one would you pick? Me, I would pick Brian Thomas Jr. "Hollywood" leaves for free agency next year to get "paid" elsewhere.

But, we will see. Veach works magic and amazes us all! :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 08:33 AM 03-25-2024
Added Kool-Aid post Sneed trade because even though I don't think they'd go CB in the 1st, it would just be a perfect combination of need, value, and fit.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 01:18 PM 03-25-2024
I really don't want Xavier worthy at all, I know he's got great track speed but I don't see him as much more than a luxury we don't need, give me Troy Franklin or really anyone else in that wr group you listed over worthy all day
[Reply]
Jerm 01:27 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
I really don't want Xavier worthy at all, I know he's got great track speed but I don't see him as much more than a luxury we don't need, give me Troy Franklin or really anyone else in that wr group you listed over worthy all day
If you think Worthy is just "track speed" you have no clue what you're talking about...

He's a weapon...one you can add to a room where he's not expected to be a 1 and use him in a variety of ways and watch him be lethal.

Speed kills in this league, I'll take all of it I can get...can never have enough.
[Reply]
kcbubb 01:32 PM 03-25-2024
Seems like the consensus or desire here is for a WR. I just don’t get it. We’ve won two superbowls with limitations at WR. We saw what happened in the superbowl when our line was hurt against the bucs. We need a LT. That should be goal #1 in this draft. Resign smith on a one year deal and let him compete with a rookie LT. Move Wanya inside. This seems obvious to me?
[Reply]
Jerm 01:34 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Seems like the consensus or desire here is for a WR. I just don’t get it. We’ve won two superbowls with limitations at WR. We saw what happened in the superbowl when our line was hurt against the bucs. We need a LT. That should be goal #1 in this draft. Resign smith on a one year deal and let him compete with a rookie LT. Move Wanya inside. This seems obvious to me?
I could flip your own argument on it's head and say we just won 2 Super Bowls with Donovan Smith and Orlando Brown Jr. at LT...

You can't keep neglecting the weapons on offense, the only reason we got away with it last season is because the defense will elite as hell.
[Reply]
kcbubb 01:38 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I could flip your own argument on it's head and say we just won 2 Super Bowls with Donovan Smith and Orlando Brown Jr. at LT...

You can't keep neglecting the weapons on offense, the only reason we got away with it last season is because the defense will elite as hell.
I can see that but our wr room should be more competitive than it has been in years. We’ve got rice and Hollywood. Who do we have at LT? Wanya? LT is more of a priority than WR considering what we have at WR. Plus we can draft a wr later. Lots of talent at wr this year. LT should be the priority. Keep Mahomes upright. Mahomes needs to be protected. I hope veach makes LT the priority in the draft and selects a wr later.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 02:22 PM 03-25-2024
Since we're losing Snead, it's a CB for me. Based on your list, let's drink the Kool Aid!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:50 PM 03-25-2024
I really think a WR or OT would be more beneficial but if you get the chance to draft a guy named "Kool-Aid" that has to be the pick.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:01 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Added Kool-Aid post Sneed trade because even though I don't think they'd go CB in the 1st, it would just be a perfect combination of need, value, and fit.
Kamari Fucking Lassiter >>> Kool-Aid
[Reply]
poolboy 05:31 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:

Clue?
[Reply]
Stryker 07:38 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
I can see that but our wr room should be more competitive than it has been in years. We’ve got rice and Hollywood. Who do we have at LT? Wanya? LT is more of a priority than WR considering what we have at WR. Plus we can draft a wr later. Lots of talent at wr this year. LT should be the priority. Keep Mahomes upright. Mahomes needs to be protected. I hope veach makes LT the priority in the draft and selects a wr later.
Simple, because you are going to have to move up 16 spots to get the low lying fruit of what is left at the LT position "awesome" prospects. What is that going to cost our team? A LOT of draft picks! Get real already. That pick would probably be Troy Fautanu - great prospect but, at what cost?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:01 PM 03-25-2024
We can find a WR as well as a starting LT in rd 2 so , since both positions are deep this year I say we resign Donovan Smith , get a WR at 32 and go from there.

Xavier Worthy or Xavier Leggett sound good to me

If Joe Alt would just smoke one joint and post the pic on twitter , he could follow in his Dads footsteps as a Chief.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 32
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up