ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 80
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
lewdog 10:48 AM 07-15-2018
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
I will wait until I see how the new policy on disrespecting the flag and the military pans out before I give them my business
Raiders fans looking for excuses to not watch their team always lose.
[Reply]
tx4chiefs 11:24 AM 07-15-2018
Cancelled mine. Got like 5 national games, I can watch & I'll stream the rest over the internet.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:05 PM 07-15-2018
Originally Posted by Shaid:
yeah, I've looked into that and sounds like the billing address also matters. I have a VPN too and it hasn't worked yet to get local channels in other areas.
Well, like I said, it works for regular programming. I turn on my VPN for the KC server and I get the local KC stations using CBS All Access and the Fox App. I know that the DirecTV Now App blocks the KC local NBC and ABC, but the local Fox comes in on it.
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:41 PM 07-15-2018
Getting it free, my sisters boyfriend is getting the NFL package and i have her log in info!! im good this year!
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:28 PM 07-15-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I'm trying a different approach this year. I've subscribed to the the CBS app for $6/ month and also have the Fox app installed on my Firestick. I'm also using DirecTV Now, which includes Fox. My VPN has a KC server. I'm going to turn it on for game day. I have tried that and I get the KC locals. Hopefully, that works on NFL games. We'll find out soon enough.
Hmm. May try this. I have a KC address I can use for billing address and such.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:44 AM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Getting it free, my sisters boyfriend is getting the NFL package and i have her log in info!! im good this year!

Mind sharing?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:27 AM 07-16-2018
I cancelled DTV last year when they refused to offer me anything to stick around. My current package has the NFLN version of RedZone and it was sufficient. I think there were only 3-4 games that weren't broadcast in STL.

I might look into the $99 college student ST offer if it's still available though...
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:51 AM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I cancelled DTV last year when they refused to offer me anything to stick around. My current package has the NFLN version of RedZone and it was sufficient. I think there were only 3-4 games that weren't broadcast in STL.

I might look into the $99 college student ST offer if it's still available though...
I need to find someone that will let me use their college e-mail address to get that.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:26 PM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I need to find someone that will let me use their college e-mail address to get that.
I've done that for several years now and it has worked great. Assuming I can find someone again, I'll probably do it again.

I would actually be ok if they offered the streaming only version to anyone at a somewhat higher price. But I'm not getting DirectTV. I've been pretty happy with YouTube TV.

Any one know what it would take to have YouTube TV give me the local KC feed? Sign up with a credit card that has a KC billing address? Would it take more than that? Would you also have to VPN?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:23 AM 08-02-2018
Wow. Just told DTV I wanted to cancel service and they didn't blink an eye. Spent 5 minutes on the phone with them and have cancellation set up for a week from now. I guess we'll see if they call me in the next couple of days.
[Reply]
tx4chiefs 08:35 AM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by tx4chiefs:
Cancelled mine. Got like 5 national games, I can watch & I'll stream the rest over the internet.
I agree. I even got rid of Direct TV, because they wouldn't offer me a deal. I'll stream and not be counted in ratings. My little form of protest!

Go Chiefs!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:39 AM 08-02-2018
I have a guy online I buy mine from for 25 bucks and stream the games from my iPad. It's great.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:49 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
You are dancing awkward Rob Lowe

Is Parks & Rec the best show EVER?
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:53 AM 08-03-2018
Nobody out awkward dances the master.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:05 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Wow. Just told DTV I wanted to cancel service and they didn't blink an eye. Spent 5 minutes on the phone with them and have cancellation set up for a week from now. I guess we'll see if they call me in the next couple of days.
I'm waiting a couple of weeks. The guy I chatted with made it sound like I could get it at least for half off the price....maybe free. That's if I cut my programming down to the basic $8.95 a month. I may just do that because I'm not seeing any other option. It's either that or rely on the reddit streams and see how that goes.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 80
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up