ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 72
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
dlphg9 08:10 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Imagine hiring this guy over EB

Such an elegant speaker. I bet he's a God damn coke head.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:14 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Answer this question, what is he spreading that has no merit or substance?
That EB's past (which isn't even that problematic imo) is a reason why he may not be hired. Matt Patricia being hired totally contradicts such a notion. Also Dan Campbell's past comments on gay folks contradicts it too.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:23 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
My problem is you're a clown who loves to spread nonsense about a chiefs coach that has no damn merit or substance. Also this isn't the first time you've cried about being down voted...you did it the other day via dm too smh :-) . The more insulting you are, the more down votes will get dropped on your head, SIMPLE.
Full of shit, as always
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:26 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
That EB's past (which isn't even that problematic imo) is a reason why he may not be hired. Matt Patricia being hired totally contradicts such a notion. Also Dan Campbell's past comments on gay folks contradicts it too.
First off, Buttfuck, Matt Patricia was hired BEFORE it was uncovered by The Detroit Free Press that Patricia was indicted for sexual assault. The shitbox owner decided to stick with him.

Secondly, Dan Campbell's "comments" have absolutely nothing to do with Eric Bieniemy.

So, why are you so goddamned butthurt?
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:27 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
This is their hail mary to keep Watson. Let's see if it works.
It's a hail Mary for EB too.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:32 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Full of shit, as always
Wrong!! You’re full of shit Dane. You will not talk to UChieffyBugger like that!! Do you understand me!! EB has been shunned because some owners are racist and time after time EB is one of the most qualified people to be hired and they pass over him. Ever think why that is? Can’t be oh because he doesn’t call plays because the Colts new HC never called plays. Oh he must interview bad...... you hear Dan Campbell today yea what’s the next narrative???
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:38 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
First off, Butt****, Matt Patricia was hired BEFORE it was uncovered by The Detroit Free Press that Patricia was indicted for sexual assault. The shitbox owner decided to stick with him.

Secondly, Dan Campbell's "comments" have absolutely nothing to do with Eric Bieniemy.

So, why are you so goddamned butthurt?
Lol is this deluded moron still acting like the Pats and Lions didn't know Patricia was involved in a rape case? OK DUMMY :-)
[Reply]
scorpio 01:54 AM 01-22-2021
I've lived near Boulder for 20 years, know all about him, and I would be pissed if my team hired him as HC.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:15 AM 01-22-2021

�� CONGRATS EB https://t.co/ZZqbYazTNN

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 21, 2021

[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:23 AM 01-22-2021
Yeah I'm sorry, but the Dan Campbell video pretty much kills any argument against Bienemy.

I'm supposed to believe that somehow that knuckle dragger was a better interview?

bullshit.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:24 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Yeah I'm sorry, but the Dan Campbell video pretty much kills any argument against Bienemy.

I'm supposed to believe that somehow that knuckle dragger was a better interview?

bullshit.
Gase has been hired and fired twice. That crazy eyed fuck is good at interviewing?
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:25 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Imagine hiring this guy over EB

"I can sit up here and give you coach speak all day long..."

Followed by 60 seconds of ridiculous coach speak. :-)
[Reply]
mkp785 10:32 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

bullshit.
Seriously. I mean how bad can EB be doing here? Is he walking in with a lit cigar, wearing flip flops, and smaking the owner on his ass?

There's no way goobers like Campbell and Gase are better interviews than Bieniemy
[Reply]
Pants 01-22-2021, 11:00 AM
This message has been deleted by Pants.
staylor26 11:01 AM 01-22-2021
Just a reminder that Detroit’s new GM is Black...
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:31 AM 01-22-2021
Holy cow. That Dan Campbell interview. What was that? That was hilarious. If I was a reporter, my followup question would have been, "What would you do the fifth time they knock you down, and would it be different from what you do the sixth and seventh time?
[Reply]
Page 55 of 72
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up