ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: So. Was it Tom or Bill?
Tom Terrific 47 37.60%
Hoodie Bill 16 12.80%
Unsure 18 14.40%
Who cares about that poverty level team in Foxboro? 44 35.20%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 22
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>It’s official: Pats were always Tom Brady. Not Bill Belichick.
Prison Bitch 07:50 PM 10-25-2020
Bill falls to 2-4 without Brady.

Brady goes to 5-2 with Tampa, turning them into a title contender immediately.

Tampa had the #1 SRS (points above avg team) in the NFL of +13.1. And that was before they trashed the Fighting Chuckies today.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 08:04 PM 10-25-2020
I guess you can't blame Cam because that would be racist, huh?
[Reply]
tredadda 08:06 PM 10-25-2020
Its really hard to say with NE having players opt out and Brady going to a stacked TB team. I will say that they have both greatly benefitted from each other.

I do believe the "Patriot Way" only works with a HOF QB, without Brady they can't afford to add bargain bin talent and expect to dominate. On that same note I would be more impressed if Brady had been successful on a far less talented team.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:06 PM 10-25-2020
Behind every great QB is a coach willing to take the credit.

The Bucs are loaded with talent. It's what happens when you consistently draft near the top of each round for years.

Brady has lots of experience and a ton of talent around him. He always had an above average defense. The Patriots are missing a big chunk of players and Cam isn't going to take them anywhere; he has the physical skills, just none of the mental ones.
[Reply]
NWTF 08:09 PM 10-25-2020
As of today it looks like Brady. Tampa has a pretty well rounded team overall.

Also BB took a significant downgrade at QB.
Newton is a huge downgrade. If he cant get me 100+ yds moving the chains on the ground hes useless at QB for me.
At one point mid 2nd qtr or later he was 3-6, 30 yards, 1 INT.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:09 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Yes it’s official after six games

If the Pats are bad for Three years straight maybe the arguments can begin.

It’s not like Brady went to a shit team with no talent and they’re all of the sudden good. Bucs have had talent but Winston is volatile. Did we forget that like half the Pats D opted out?

Yeah like Hightower and I'd say I'm glad he opted out but this is not a typical year to draw conclusions. I'd say Hightower is the bigger loss to the Patriots than Tom Brady and teams didn't get their offseason sessions in that would have been paramount for players going to new teams.

Fuck Patriots and fuck Tom Brady I hope they both lose outright.
[Reply]
O.city 08:09 PM 10-25-2020
He hasn’t drafted worth a shit for a while either
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:13 PM 10-25-2020
This is going to kill Hoodie’s legacy.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:15 PM 10-25-2020
Trevor Lawrence to the Pats?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:16 PM 10-25-2020
They're actually both really good at their jobs.
[Reply]
kcclone 08:17 PM 10-25-2020
It was booth of them. I think Brady could have won 1-2 rings with any other decent franchise.

I can't say the same thing about Belicheck because the QB is so important. But for them to win 6, it isn't one or the other, but the combination of both (along with cheating!).
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:17 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
They're actually both really good at their jobs.
2-4 is good?

Losing record without Brady is good?
[Reply]
tredadda 08:18 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This is going to kill Hoodie’s legacy.
If they play like this next year I would agree. He will get a pass this year because of COVID opt outs and no preseason.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:18 PM 10-25-2020
Nah. Bill>Brady.

All you have to do is imagine Brady going to the Jets/Browns/Bucs or whoever when he was drafted and you have your answer. Bill created the culture and the lockerroom in NE, brought in a 7th round gangly game-manager QB and forged him into a good QB. Hell, he did the same thing with Bledsoe before Brady.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:20 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by kcclone:
It was booth of them. I think Brady could have won 1-2 rings with any other decent franchise.

I can't say the same thing about Belicheck because the QB is so important. But for them to win 6, it isn't one or the other, but the combination of both (along with cheating!).
Neither wins six without the other one.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:20 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Nah. Bill>Brady.

All you have to do is imagine Brady going to the Jets/Browns/Bucs or whoever when he was drafted and you have your answer. Bill created the culture and the lockerroom in NE, brought in a 7th round gangly game-manager QB and forged him into a good QB. Hell, he did the same thing with Bledsoe before Brady.
Bucs were 5-11 and 7-9 last two years.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 22
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up