ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody worried about Tampa?
RaidersOftheCellar 05:53 PM 10-25-2020
When Vegas made the Bucs the favorite to win the SB, I scoffed. But they seem like they could be rounding into a powerhouse. The defense is probably the best in the league. Now they have Brown.

Anybody worried, should KC return to the big game?
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:42 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
There is a TON of parity in the NFC. If Tampa doesn't get the 1 seed and the bye itll be damn tough to navigate three straight wins against this group: Seattle, San Fran, Green Bay, New Orleans, LAR/Chicago/Arizona. Wilson, Brady, Rodgers, Brees that is 4 first ballot HOFers. Doesnt even account for the the defending NFC Champs 49ers.
Yeah but who ever gets the NFC east champ gets a bye. If it’s the 1 seed they get 2 byes.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:44 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah but who ever gets the NFC east champ gets a bye. If it’s the 1 seed they get 2 byes.
Lets not forget the 7-9 Seahawks beating the Saints in the wild card

No game in the NFL is a gimme. Even against this NFC least group. I wouldn’t keep my guard down against Carson Wentz in a playoff game, even if they’re 6-9-1.
[Reply]
Third Eye 11:56 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
The Patriots are playing QB carousel this year. They are now 2-4. Their on there first 3 game losing streak in 10? 20 years?

The Bucs crushed the Packers and beat a Raiders team the just competed with the Chiefs.

Worry NO. Recognize that Tampa is a good team. YES!
Bravo!
[Reply]
Sannyasi 01:12 AM 10-26-2020
I'm not scared of them. I respect that they have a damn good team, but so did the 49ers. The 49ers were arguably a worse matchup for the Chiefs actually. But the Chiefs were still favored by Vegas even in that game, because no rational human being is going to take their hard earned money and bet against Patrick Mahomes.

Meanwhile the Chiefs are arguably even more complete than last year... yeah, I'm not worried.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 01:42 AM 10-26-2020
Tampax bay suckaneers. Meh
[Reply]
Sorry 02:04 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No shit. Brady is so overrated. Never has a bad OL. Never has a bad defense either. He's been carried for 20 years when he has sucked.
Lmao I love irrational Brady haters
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:16 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
Tampax bay suckaneers. Meh
Childish but.. lol
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 06:49 AM 10-26-2020
Not worried about Tampa or any other team in the league but it could be a lot harder if Clete Blakeman is the head official in the Superbowl!
[Reply]
kczoo 07:29 AM 10-26-2020
As far as NFC goes Seattle looks pretty damn good
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 07:30 AM 10-26-2020
Not really. Like others have said, we are the defending champs. If a team wants to win the Super Bowl, they are going to have to go get past KC.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 07:35 AM 10-26-2020
They better get the #1 seed in the NFC.....could you see Brady going to Green Bay, Seattle, Chicago in January?

They're obviously a good team, but Brady isn't going to be the same in cold weather at 42, especially having a very temperature friendly schedule this year.....only "cold" game will be at Detroit late in the season, and that's indoors.....it'll be a year from last seasons Tits loss in the playoffs before Tommy would possibly have to play in cold again...

P.S. they are a good team....not worried about them at all if we play our game
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:41 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
They better get the #1 seed in the NFC.....could you see Brady going to Green Bay, Seattle, Chicago in January?

They're obviously a good team, but Brady isn't going to be the same in cold weather at 42, especially having a very temperature friendly schedule this year.....only "cold" game will be at Detroit late in the season, and that's indoors.....it'll be a year from last seasons Tits loss in the playoffs before Tommy would possibly have to play in cold again...

P.S. they are a good team....not worried about them at all if we play our game
:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:24 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by swifty32661:
all I know is if Brady wins another SB on another team in his 40's, I am going throw up. Just couldn't stand it.
I hate the Patriots and their arrogant fans way more than Tom Brady. Brady actually seems to be a good guy.

If we can get to the SB I'd love to face TB. But I'll tell you right now, if Butker doesn't get his shit straight he's gonna cost us a game in the playoffs. If we face the Steelers or Titans it will most likely be a one score game
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:30 AM 10-26-2020
Our pass rush is going to be deadly once the entire D-line is healthy. If they stay healthy into January Tom is fucked, if he even gets that far.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:31 AM 10-26-2020
BTW , the arrogant ass fans over at PatriotsPlanet are turning on Bellychick. It's funny as shit.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up