ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody worried about Tampa?
RaidersOftheCellar 05:53 PM 10-25-2020
When Vegas made the Bucs the favorite to win the SB, I scoffed. But they seem like they could be rounding into a powerhouse. The defense is probably the best in the league. Now they have Brown.

Anybody worried, should KC return to the big game?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:18 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I swear I can imagine JakeF, Red Dawg, and OKchiefs watching the games completely alone in their mothers basement every week taking notes on things to bitch about the upcoming week on CP.

You miserable ****s don’t deserve this team.
Please tell us more about how great Breeland Speaks is going to be.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:19 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Damien Williams had one of the most dominant postseasons for a runningback. Should he be paid accordingly going forward?
Yea because Damien Williams and Frank Clark’s regular season production throughout their careers is comparable!
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:20 AM 10-26-2020
Yea because Damien Williams and Frank Clark’s regular season production throughout their careers are comparable!
Frank Clark's regular season production his entire time in KC shows he's an okay DE. He's being paid like he's Khalil Mack when he's nowhere close to that level of production.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:21 AM 10-26-2020
Please tell us more about how great Breeland Speaks is going to be.
Show me one post where I said Speak was going to be great.

I’ll wait....

Meanwhile, you were bitching about corner for 2 year untill you realized that they know what the fuck they’re doing there, then you turned to LB which all things considered are playing fairly well with the rookie showing flashes, so now it’s time to bitch about Frank fucking Clark and the pass rush.

You just move on to the next thing to bitch about like you HAVE to bitch about something. It’s so fucking obvious.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:22 AM 10-26-2020
Ironically, Tom Brady might be the worst thing about the Buccaneers right now.

The Bucs could pull a 2015 Denver and basically drag Bradys corpse to a title.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:24 AM 10-26-2020
Frank Clark's regular season production his entire time in KC shows he's an okay DE. He's being paid like he's Khalil Mack when he's nowhere close to that level of production.
He's been a full-time starter, going back to Seattle, for 4 seasons.

His sack total over those 4 seasons trails only people like Mack, Von Miller, Aaron Donald.

He's easily a top 10 DE in the league over the last 4 years.

You're just being stupid.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:24 AM 10-26-2020
Frank Clark has 3 sacks on the year while Mack has 4.5.

Oh the horror!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:26 AM 10-26-2020
Frank Clark has 3 sacks on the year while Mack has 4.5.

Oh the horror!
Mack had 8.5 sacks last year. Zadarius Smith had 13.5.

Mack is a bum.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:28 AM 10-26-2020
Show me one post where I said Speak was going to be great.

I’ll wait....

Meanwhile, you were bitching about corner for 2 year untill you realized that they know what the **** they’re doing there, then you turned to LB which all things considered are playing fairly well with the rookie showing flashes, so now it’s time to bitch about Frank ****ing Clark and the pass rush.

You just move on to the next thing to bitch about like you HAVE to bitch about something. It’s so ****ing obvious.
I admitted I was wrong about CB. I still don't think LB is nearly good enough, even with Gay. And sorry, but Jones and Clark are earning a combined $47 million or so starting next year. I expect our pass rush to be better than middle of the pack for that kind of money. You expect a DL paid like that to get pressure more often than not with the front 4. Our front 4 generally doesn't get pressure on their own. Sure, we have some injuries. But it's not like someone like Taco Charlton is a world beater. Do we really have to be 100% healthy for Clark to get pressure? Because he's being paid like someone who should be able to generate pressure without needing too much help, and he does have help with Chris Jones taking so much attention. But Clark doesn't do shit most of the time.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:29 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Mack had 8.5 sacks last year. Zadarius Smith had 13.5.

Mack is a bum.
I clearly said it was about more than just sacks. The stats show that not only is Clark not getting sacks, he's also not getting pressure.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:30 AM 10-26-2020
I admitted I was wrong about CB. I still don't think LB is nearly good enough, even with Gay. And sorry, but Jones and Clark are earning a combined $47 million or so starting next year. I expect our pass rush to be better than middle of the pack for that kind of money. You expect a DL paid like that to get pressure more often than not with the front 4. Our front 4 generally doesn't get pressure on their own. Sure, we have some injuries. But it's not like someone like Taco Charlton is a world beater. Do we really have to be 100% healthy for Clark to get pressure? Because he's being paid like someone who should be able to generate pressure without needing too much help, and he does have help with Chris Jones taking so much attention. But Clark doesn't do shit most of the time.

Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's been a full-time starter, going back to Seattle, for 4 seasons.

His sack total over those 4 seasons trails only people like Mack, Von Miller, Aaron Donald.

He's easily a top 10 DE in the league over the last 4 years.

You're just being stupid.

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:30 AM 10-26-2020
Over the last 18 regular season games, Frank Clark has 11 sacks.

Over that same span, Khalil Mack has 13 sacks.

Khalil Mack doesn't do shit most of the time.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:37 AM 10-26-2020
I clearly said it was about more than just sacks. The stats show that not only is Clark not getting sacks, he's also not getting pressure.
Except he is getting pressure and he's a force against the run.

He has the highest pressure rate on the team right now.

Have you ever stopped to consider that there's something else going on that effects the entire defensive line? Even Chris Jones' pressure rate is down right now.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:41 AM 10-26-2020
sacks tend to come in bunches.

I am unconcerned about Frank Clark.

At season's end, nobody will be.

No Chiefs fans anyway.
[Reply]
burt 11:04 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
sacks tend to come in bunches.

I am unconcerned about Frank Clark.

At season's end, nobody will be.

No Chiefs fans anyway.
When the big play is needed, he is the guy to step up. Yeah, no worries.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up