ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Late night bullshit: It’s Demone Harris season, bitches.
Direckshun 10:47 PM 10-21-2020
Oh yes it is.

I’ve stuck up for this dude in a few threads over the early season to the point where I may as well adopt him.

Late season addition last year, plucked off the Ravens practice squad, this tough run defender was one of the reasons we stepped up our game against run offenses in the final stretch of 2019.

With Mike Danna, Alex Okafor, and now Taco Charlton out with injury, here he comes as the 3rd DE on the depth chart.

Watch my guy, #52. He makes a couple splash plays against the run every game.

Just... don’t expect him to get to the QB. My guy cannot passrush to save his life.

Or maybe he’s learned! Let’s find out.

Demone Harris, baby. Catch the fever.
[Reply]
bobhill 08:12 AM 10-22-2020
This the guy they picked up off the ravens ps?
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:12 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
They're up, baby.

They're up.
We know that. He asked you about your expectations, though.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:52 PM 10-26-2020
Well I'm doing a deep dive into the Chiefs game.

And it ain't pretty for my guy Demone Harris:

Originally Posted by Direckshun:
  • Oh, no! Demone Harris with his first snaps of the season and he gets railed out of a run play by a tight end. C'mon, man! Lindsay sprints his way for 6 yards.
  • Demone Harris getting washed out of yet another run play, this one a huge gain, and again being washed out by tight ends. What a disaster of a game he's playing. It doesn't help him that he's supported by Gay, who bites on the inside run so hard there's literally nobody on the outside to reel in Lindsay.
  • Another 9 yard run by Lindsey, this time by double teaming Harris again, who has Wilson on the outside to support him. Wilson is washed by the pulling tackle, however, and there's again nobody on the outside to contain Lindsay. They are targeting Harris and wrecking him and his LB support.
  • They are just running tight ends at Harris and getting push. Embarrassing, potentially cuttable performance by Demone Harris. This time his linebacker support is Wilson again, who literally spends the entire first second of the play standing in place, allowing an OL to climb and negate him. Chris Jones and Charvarious Ward are still there to shut the play down for a 3-4 yard gain, but not before Melvin Gordon gets the first down.

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:58 AM 10-27-2020
I could be my typical "told you so" self here but I won't.

To best honest, Harris was any worse than KPass against the run the other night. It looked like a Shanahan era game where our defensive ends bought on the motion zone every single time.

Only Frank Clark seemed to adjust as the game went on - even he wasn't great.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up