ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 162
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 04:33 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Tannehill is making more than Mahomes in 2020, 2021 and 2022.

[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:37 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Tannehill is making more than Mahomes in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
I doubt that's actually true. Just media fodder.
Or they pay more to guys who purposely lose, when told
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:57 PM 10-24-2020
The Steelers-Titans game is gonna be very interesting to see tomorrow. Who should we be rooting for as far as the chase for the one seed is concerned?

Steelers still have Ravens twice, The Bills, Browns and Colts.

Meanwhile the Titans have The Bears, Ravens, Colts twice, Texans, Packers and Browns.

I think we'd probably be better off if the Titans win? Because I can easily see the Titans slipping up three or more times down the stretch but I'm not sure the Steelers slip up more than two times but it all depends on their games with the Ravens tbh.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 07:38 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Derrick Henry is on pace for 393 carries, tied for 6th overall in the history of the league. In today's NFL, that's not sustainable, no matter how big and strong the RB is. There's no denying that Henry is a beast, but your Tits seem content to run him into the ground.....that level of carries will ruin him.

And once Henry is done, so too are the Tits....

I'll just leave this here again for now....
[Reply]
Redbled 09:43 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
The Steelers-Titans game is gonna be very interesting to see tomorrow. Who should we be rooting for as far as the chase for the one seed is concerned?

Steelers still have Ravens twice, The Bills, Browns and Colts.

Meanwhile the Titans have The Bears, Ravens, Colts twice, Texans, Packers and Browns.

I think we'd probably be better off if the Titans win? Because I can easily see the Titans slipping up three or more times down the stretch but I'm not sure the Steelers slip up more than two times but it all depends on their games with the Ravens tbh.
Rooting for the Titans. Even if by some chance they have the 1 seed I’m not afraid to play an extra game and beat them in TN. But they will lose several games anyway.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:19 AM 10-25-2020
We will find out today.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:24 PM 10-25-2020
Is there really a question about this at this point?
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 12:27 PM 10-25-2020
I bet Jeff.fisher wishes he was here posting instead of watching the Tits game....
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:52 PM 10-25-2020
It’s just the Steelers.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:56 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Post was a window into your soul. Sorry your acting career didnt take off. Sorry you're not a celebrity bud.
The chefs are not winning 10 straight super bowls just because they gave mahomie a team crippling contract. Tannehill now has more td's in the same stretch of games so he's better than mahomie for much less money. I like the titans odds
Lookin’ good buddy!
[Reply]
gold_and_red 01:00 PM 10-25-2020
That Tennessee clown should have waited a few more days before running his mouth. Jinxed his own team.

The playoffs are a long way out. Let us see how the Steelers are doing late in December.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:41 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Post was a window into your soul. Sorry your acting career didnt take off. Sorry you're not a celebrity bud.
The chefs are not winning 10 straight super bowls just because they gave mahomie a team crippling contract. Tannehill now has more td's in the same stretch of games so he's better than mahomie for much less money. I like the titans odds
So much wrong in this post.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:50 PM 10-26-2020
I don’t think they’re a threat to us, but if I had to bet money right now, I might pick Miami to win the East.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 12:54 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don’t think they’re a threat to us, but if I had to bet money right now, I might pick Miami to win the East.
Miami.........
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:12 AM 10-27-2020
The new narrative is that the Steelers are the best team in the AFC. Last week it was the Titans.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 162
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up