ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Listen to How Awesome Life Has Been for My Baby Bro Since the Chiefs Won the SB!
rico 01:33 AM 03-11-2020
Ok, so I am having a great year. I started a new wrestling website a couple months ago called The Pin Doctors and it is a full-fledged hit. The Chiefs made me cry from happiness over..and over...and over... Never thought I'd see them win one...honestly. I seriously had no hope of that ever happening.

My brother, Brennan Swafford is a die hard Chiefs fan as well.

#NewProfilePic pic.twitter.com/0g9KooHX9d

— Brennan Swafford (@SwaffordBrennan) February 3, 2020

Then this happened:

That earned him his 2nd OW of the Heart of America Conference award. And he's just a true Sophomore. So he qualified for Nationals as expected. As a Freshman, he placed 7th at nationals.

First match at nationals, he beat a Greco world team member, 20-2... here is his interview after that:

He then won his next 3 matches to make the finals, which were televised on ESPN3 Saturday night and wrestled like the little athletic genius he is:

And then he gave me this awesome interview right after:

My brother is a national champ. My brother, who was snubbed so badly in the recruiting process, proved everyone wrong!!! Brennan was obviously a great wrestler in HS, but was also first team all-state football and placed like 5-6 times in sprinting events in track. He originally signed on to playy football at Graceland, but missed wrestling and wanted to save his body so he can try out for the NFL after he graduates. And I'm dead serious when I say this... it's feasible for him. He is a FREAK athlete. I'm dead serious when I say that he should be looked at. He won the All-Hawkeye Athlete of the year as a Senior in HS which is given to the region's best all-around athlete and for whatever reason, he couldn't get a call or an email back. Not from one D1 school...out of 12. HE SHOWED THEM!!! AND WE ALL KNEW HE WOULD!!!

He was also first in the state for art with a sketch he drew of Bruce Lee in HS. An art nerd and current graphic design major.

I have some people to thank on here who have followed his career over the years on here.

Glorydayz, Lonewolf, Burt, Sorter, Hamas as kept up here and there, Rudy Lost the Toss, Brianfo.... the two main ones though:

Iowanian. He has followed him for years and has offered great praise and insight.

And...

Clay Wendler. He made this awesome highlight reel of him last year despite his fanbase giving him shit for posting non-Chiefs material:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ENJOYING THIS RIDE WITH ME, GUYS!!! AND HE'S JUST A SOPHOMORE!!!

So, I just want to start by saying that I’m extremely grateful for all of the great things Graceland has done for me. The support from my coaches and professors has been awesome. With that being said I would like to announce that I will be continuing my journey at Iowa. Go Hawks! pic.twitter.com/pyCckVW1dZ

— Brennan Swafford (@SwaffordBrennan) April 28, 2021

[Reply]
rico 01:48 AM 03-11-2020
Hold on... posted topic too soon... there is a point here
[Reply]
rico 02:32 AM 03-11-2020
Couple more things: Let's get Caitlyn Jenner (Graceland) to acknowledge him!!!

And Clay, let's do another video... you know I am cool about these things as far as the time you will spend on them.... take a look at the videos, even the spoofs and keep in mind that he has 2 nicknames that the wrestling world knows him as...."Burns" and "Mr. Dangerous." "Burnin' Down the House" by Talking Heads and "Dangerous" by Busta Rhymes as possible songs?

I've become somewhat ok at doing these reels... Here are two that I did for my favorite current HS wrestler (I'm a huge fan of unapologetic multisporters).

LET'S COLLABORATE!!! PIONEERS OF THE MEDIA COVERAGE OF THE LONG AWAITED RISE OF WRESTLING!!! It's coming... I'm on a mission to give wrestling a better, more accurate and funner personality through my site and it's working...and you guys all know how obsessive I am when I put my mind to something...
[Reply]
rico 02:38 AM 03-11-2020
Oh and CHIEFS!!! Want a tough mother****in' white guy that can fly? Bring him in for a look... he's hitting football again the moment he's done wrestling in 2 years...

For real, he does some incredible things on the football field.

2017: Iowa leader for tackles for loss, regardless of class.
2017: 2nd in Iowa for Sacks, regardless of class.
2017: Iowa leader for fumble recoveries for TD's regardless of class.
2017: Was like 5th or 6th in Iowa for rushing TD's regardles of class.

40 time solid... multi-placer at Drake Relays and State Track....all sprinting events.

This kid shall be snubbed no longer! He's legit! AND TOUGH! AND LOVES THE CHIEFS!!!
[Reply]
eDave 04:56 AM 03-11-2020
more pics of your wife. she fine.
[Reply]
rico 05:14 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
more pics of your wife. she fine.
Yeah...

Come on though, this accomplishment justifies bragging right? It’s been a long time coming.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:23 AM 03-11-2020
Gay thread is super gay.
[Reply]
eDave 05:24 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by rico:
Yeah...

Come on though, this accomplishment justifies bragging right? It’s been a long time coming.
Yeah. Sorry man.

This is fantastic and the joy and pride you are feeling must be overwheliming.

Great to hear from you agan Rico.
[Reply]
rico 05:37 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yeah. Sorry man.

This is fantastic and the joy and pride you are feeling must be overwheliming.

Great to hear from you agan Rico.
In the post match interview when he says, “I broke the curse. I broke it finally... finally.” It makes me bawl every time... he’s referring to something that a lot of Swafford’s have had... heartbreakingly bad luck. When someone says the Swafford curse in wrestling-Iowa, people can think of several examples.

He broke it!

And the Chiefs did too!!!
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:52 AM 03-11-2020
That's pretty awesome.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:57 AM 03-11-2020
Congrats for your little bro.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:25 AM 03-11-2020
Must have sucked to have such a bad ass little bro that could whip your ass on the daily lol.
[Reply]
rico 07:25 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
That's pretty awesome.
Hell Yeah!!!
[Reply]
rico 07:25 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Congrats for your little bro.
Thank you!!!
[Reply]
rico 07:26 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Must have sucked to have such a bad ass little bro that could whip your ads on the daily lol.
:-) Nah, he remembers the man who laid the law down if he shat his diapers after the age of 1.5!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up