ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 998 of 3903
« First < 498898948988994995996997998 99910001001100210081048109814981998 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:13 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
There is some serious libel occurring in this thread and I just won’t stand for it

I’m pushing forward society by doing what I do. That’s just facts. The oral health of the world probably depends on me. I don’t carry that weight lightly
Somehow this haughty ass-wipe has a white-knight brigade.

They just want a bottle of Pappy.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:16 PM 04-01-2020
There is some serious libel occurring in this thread and I just won’t stand for it

I’m pushing forward society by doing what I do. That’s just facts. The oral health of the world probably depends on me. I don’t carry that weight lightly
your the damn Nazis that do root canals. We remember you pal!
[Reply]
SupDock 04:21 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
is this satire? 10 Years as a Respiratory Therapist but I don’t know nebulizers create an aerosol that patients inhale?
I'm asking if you are aware that the exhaled aersolized particles increase risk of infection to people in close proximity.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:21 PM 04-01-2020

Just like one of your kind to pat himself on the back.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:27 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I'm asking if you are aware that the exhaled aersolized particles increase risk of infection to people in close proximity.
Of course. I thought it was about a person using the nebulizer by themselfs, not around others.

If you have coronovirus you shouldnt be taking your albuterol treatments near anyone. I just explained why. The aerosol goes immediately down to one cell. That why the COPD’rs get more immediate relief over the inhaler.

But if grandpa has coronavirus and using a nebulizer taking it down to one cell wide, you should GTFO immediately.
[Reply]
philfree 04:33 PM 04-01-2020
Covid 19
No we can't dance together
No we can't touch at all
Must practice social distancing

Covid 19

-Not Steely Dan
[Reply]
SupDock 04:34 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Of course. I thought it was about a person using the nebulizer by themselfs, not around others.

If you have coronovirus you shouldnt be taking your albuterol treatments near anyone. I just explained why. The aerosol goes immediately down to one cell. That why the COPD’rs get more immediate relief over the inhaler.

But if grandpa has coronavirus and using a nebulizer taking it down to one cell wide, you should GTFO immediately.

Good deal, that's why I was confused. We were discussing MDI vs nebulizer and risk to those in close contact.
[Reply]
TLO 04:36 PM 04-01-2020
Any good news I may have missed in regards to theraputics today?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:36 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Does it make the person more contagious? Like when I got sick in late January and I tested negative for Flu A and B, they were both negative, my doctor tested me for RSV and I was negative for that as well. My breathing was so bad that he treated me for RSV the nebulizer being part of that regiment including Prednisone and antibiotics. Well I always take a treatment at lunch time. The week after I went back to work a couple of the people I worked with started getting sick too. One ended up being treated for Pneumonia and the other was treated for the flu.
I am wondering if I am the reason for that now.
It's possible.
[Reply]
Bwana 04:36 PM 04-01-2020
I had a guy sneeze blood in my face today after I extracted 3 abscessed teeth

I may not see tomorrow
Damn. :-) Did you jump back about 6 feet. like you were about ready to step on a rattlesnake?
[Reply]
Mecca 04:37 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Any good news I may have missed in regards to theraputics today?
Costco has toilet paper today.
[Reply]
TLO 04:43 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Great
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:52 PM 04-01-2020
I was able to order two packages of TP for delivery from the local grocery store today. I think the panicky hoarders finally feel safe so thats allowing us normal folks to pick up basic stuff too.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:54 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Good deal, that's why I was confused. We were discussing MDI vs nebulizer and risk to those in close contact.
sorry my bad. Yes, it’s an obvious answer. Who in their right mind would say different?
[Reply]
philfree 04:56 PM 04-01-2020
We were able to purchase TP and pick it up curbside from Price Cutter. We were also turned onto Pure & Clean for some hand sanitizer.
[Reply]
Page 998 of 3903
« First < 498898948988994995996997998 99910001001100210081048109814981998 > Last »
Up