ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1892 of 3903
« First < 892139217921842188218881889189018911892 189318941895189619021942199223922892 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
eDave 03:22 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Flying empty planes???
I read at one point they had more pilots on payroll (4K) than travelers. Told them all to go ahead and take voluntary leave.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:23 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Sometimes when I puke , I shit and sometimes when I shit, I cum. But they won't test me for COVID those bastards.
That's how nicknames start, . . Monticore the Canadian Cumshitter. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 03:23 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
https://www.rageon.com/a/products?fi...ternalId=iNGbA

:-)

I wonder what would happen if I wore that to work. :-)
[Reply]
Monticore 03:24 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I read at one point they had more pilots on payroll (4K) than travelers. Told them all to go ahead and take voluntary leave.
I think I saw one airline taking the seats out as a type of cargo plane conversion.
[Reply]
TLO 03:25 PM 05-05-2020
Common symptoms:

•fever.

•tiredness.

•dry cough.

Some people may experience:

•aches and pains.

•nasal congestion.

•runny nose.

•sore throat.

•diarrhoea.
Pick a given day and 9/10 people are going to report one of those symptoms. Especially during allergy season. I've had congestion or a runny nose most days over the past few weeks.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:26 PM 05-05-2020
Common symptoms:

•fever.

•tiredness.

•dry cough.

Some people may experience:

•aches and pains.

•nasal congestion.

•runny nose.

•sore throat.

•diarrhoea.
Yes I know the symptoms but if they are so fucking mild then is your ache really from covid or was the fact you slept funky the reason you might have a bit of soreness in your back?

And runny nose during allergy season? Get outta town!!!

Seriously though...it just seems like a reach. They were all asymptomatic but one of them blew their nose so that's a symptom. One had a scratchy throat for a bit when they woke up so that's a symptom.

I am just saying when these "symptoms" are so mile that people pay them little to no mind then WTF?
[Reply]
TLO 03:26 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
:-)

I wonder what would happen if I wore that to work. :-)
All depends on where you work I suppose.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:28 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yes I know the symptoms but if they are so ****ing mild then is your ache really from covid or was the fact you slept funky the reason you might have a bit of soreness in your back?

And runny nose during allergy season? Get outta town!!!

Seriously though...it just seems like a reach. They were all asymptomatic but one of them blew their nose so that's a symptom. One had a scratchy throat for a bit when they woke up so that's a symptom.

I am just saying when these "symptoms" are so mile that people pay them little to no mind then WTF?
it is also why it spreads easily, it is a pretty tricky virus. most people would not consider staying home with most of those , depending on the level of diarrhea I guess.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:31 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
All depends on where you work I suppose.
True that.

I'm pretty sure I would be fired.

Or at the very least disciplined. I don't think I'll chance it. :-)
[Reply]
Monticore 03:33 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
True that.

I'm pretty sure I would be fired.

Or at the very least disciplined. I don't think I'll chance it. :-)
I want to wear a Bill Cosby one when I do breast ultrasounds.
[Reply]
TLO 03:34 PM 05-05-2020
it is also why it spreads easily, it is a pretty tricky virus.
Dr. Williams today said they're really starting to believe that the asymptomatic crowd don't spread the disease as easily. He cited the contact tracing they've done from the people who tested positive at the plant, and noted very few of them were showing any symptoms at all.
He said it's generally when people are coughing that they are most contagious.

In theory that makes perfect sense, but we know there's at least some degree of asymptomatic spread.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:37 PM 05-05-2020
Dr. Williams today said they're really starting to believe that the asymptomatic crowd don't spread the disease as easily. He cited the contact tracing they've done from the people who tested positive at the plant, and noted very few of them were showing any symptoms at all.
He said it's generally when people are coughing that they are most contagious.

In theory that makes perfect sense, but we know there's at least some degree of asymptomatic spread.
I am sure coughing and sneezing are more likely to spread it, but just because you only have a sore throat or runny nose doesn't you might not cough or sneeze at some point and you will likely be where you shouldn't. people with fever and cough are probably at home.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:41 PM 05-05-2020
Pick a given day and 9/10 people are going to report one of those symptoms. Especially during allergy season. I've had congestion or a runny nose most days over the past few weeks.
Which probably didn't help the situations in Wuhan or Northern Italy when word got out about a virus that caused those symptoms and death.
[Reply]
TLO 03:45 PM 05-05-2020
Final Missouri numbers for the day

Cases in Missouri: 8,916

Total Deaths: 377
(*There was a delay in the reporting of a number of deaths into the Missouri tracking system. In addition to the past 24 hours, the increase today includes some deaths that occurred between May 1-3.)

Patients tested in Missouri (by all labs): approximately 100,747
As of 2:00 p.m. CT, May 5

Missouri supposed to be launching a new website tonight that is supposed to be loaded with data. Can't wait to see it.

The rate of positives has dropped by a few percentage points here recently.
[Reply]
Monticore 05-05-2020, 03:49 PM
This message has been deleted by Monticore. Reason: not sure
mr. tegu 03:50 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:

This would be huge it seems.
[Reply]
Page 1892 of 3903
« First < 892139217921842188218881889189018911892 189318941895189619021942199223922892 > Last »
Up