Page 64 of 205
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
Hammock Parties 10:36 PM 03-02-2012
Chokers gonna choke.
okcchief 10:38 PM 03-02-2012
Take the shot already you fucking pussy.
KC_Connection 10:39 PM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by okcchief:
Take the shot already you ****ing pussy.
Take what shot? He was doubled. Passing there was completely the right basketball play. That's a wide open shot that Udonis Haslem should be able to make in his sleep.

Wade choked that game away in the final minute after LeBron took over.
okcchief 10:40 PM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Miami played like trash through 3.5 qtrs tonight. Then Lebron went nuts in the last few mins of the 3rd qtr and in the 4th. They deserved to lose.

Lebron's going to get crap for passing the ball at the end, again, but it was a drawn up play given to a winde open Haslem. Not who I'd want shooting it, but it was a point blank shot in his range. Haters going to hate, though. Gives people something to talk about.

Heat 98
Jazz 99

35 points, 10 boards, 6 assists, 3 blocks for Bron.
Spin it anyway you want. He had a good enough shot. You don't put the game in Haslems hands. If you kick it to an open Wade or Bosh fine.

How can you be this dominant and afraid to take a shot. It's ok to miss, just take the fucking shot!
DaKCMan AP 10:40 PM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by Satanic Goat:
Chokers gonna choke.
Take the shot already you fucking pussy.
Funny thing is, if you watched the game, LBJ closed out the Jazz. He hit a 3 and then a long ridiculous 2 to put the Heat up 3. Then Wade blew it with 2 bad fouls: first fouling Harris on a 3pt attempt then fouling Harris again on the Jazz's last shot, giving him an and-1 that was the game winner. Between those 2 plays Wade missed a free throw that would have had the Heat up 3 before Harris' game winner.

But I don't expect irrational haters to recognize those facts.
DaKCMan AP 10:42 PM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Take what shot? He was doubled. Passing there was completely the right basketball play. That's a wide open shot that Udonis Haslem should be able to make in his sleep.

Exactly.

Spin it anyway you want. He had a good enough shot. You don't put the game in Haslems hands. If you kick it to an open Wade or Bosh fine.

How can you be this dominant and afraid to take a shot. It's ok to miss, just take the fucking shot!
Did you watch the game? He took the shot with 1 min left. Then again with 26secs left. JFC, give it up man.
okcchief 10:42 PM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Did that matter when he hit a ridiculous 3? He had a good enough shot. You can't defend him putting that in Haslems hand. He has a better shot double teamed.
okcchief 10:44 PM 03-02-2012
Exactly.

Did you watch the game? He took the shot with 1 min left. Then again with 26secs left. JFC, give it up man.
I did. He he two incredible shots. So take the third one and win the fucking game.

Give up defending him regardless of what happens. You are the best player in the league, you don't defer to Haslem there.
Chiefs Pantalones 10:44 PM 03-02-2012
Chaz Bono has bigger balls than James.
KC_Connection 10:45 PM 03-02-2012
Bosh wasn't playing. If he was, he would have been the one to take that.

Originally Posted by :
How can you be this dominant and afraid to take a shot. It's ok to miss, just take the ****ing shot!
LeBron made two huge shots down the stretch. On the final play, he was doubled and passed the ball off for a very high percentage, open jumper. It was completely the right basketball play to make. The only other choices would have been to take a difficult, contested off-balanced shot or to drive into contact and hope for a foul in a hostile road environment. Neither would have resulted in a better chance of winning the game than Haslem's shot.
Hammock Parties 10:46 PM 03-02-2012
Funny thing is, if you watched the game, LBJ closed out the Jazz. He hit a 3 and then a long ridiculous 2 to put the Heat up 3. Then Wade blew it with 2 bad fouls: first fouling Harris on a 3pt attempt then fouling Harris again on the Jazz's last shot, giving him an and-1 that was the game winner. Between those 2 plays Wade missed a free throw that would have had the Heat up 3 before Harris' game winner.
Oh. Nice to know the choking was equally shared between Wade AND James.

Just like the All-Star Game! Just like the Finals!
DaKCMan AP 10:46 PM 03-02-2012
I did. He he two incredible shots. So take the third one and win the fucking game.

Give up defending him regardless of what happens. You are the best player in the league, you don't defer to Haslem there.
So if Harris misses the last shot and James, effectively, hit the 2 game winners then it's all good. But because Wade committed two bad fouls and missed a FT, James is the goat? That's just stupid.
okcchief 10:47 PM 03-02-2012
LeBron is the most talented player I've ever seen. I really don't see how you guys defend that decision. I believe they win if he takes the shot.
DaKCMan AP 10:47 PM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by Satanic Goat:
Oh. Nice to know the choking was equally shared between Wade AND James.

Just like the All-Star Game! Just like the Finals!
You're a funny troll.
KC_Connection 10:47 PM 03-02-2012
This isn't about defending LeBron. It's about defending what was the right play at the right time. If I'm Miami, I don't want him taking a ridiculous, low-percentage contested Kobe-type shot there.
Page 64 of 205
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Up