ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 205
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
RealSNR 05:06 PM 01-23-2012
The Lakers should really try to get Chris Paul. Derek Fisher's a goddamn fossil. Have they even considered trying to trade for him?
Chiefs Pantalones 05:09 PM 01-23-2012
Rose is a game time decision tonight. His toe won't be 100% for the rest of the season anyway so he's gonna try and give it a go.
kcxiv 06:02 PM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by SNR:
The Lakers should really try to get Chris Paul. Derek Fisher's a goddamn fossil. Have they even considered trying to trade for him?
Lakers desperately need some shooters. Outside of Kobe they have NO ONE at all that can hit a jumpshot with any consistancy. Its bad right now. Blake was doing pretty well, but he's out.

Until they get that fixed they are in big trouble. I thought Kapono was going to be decent in that roll, but all of a sudden dude's been sucking as bad as metta world peace. I never seen a team miss so many wide open jumpshots in my life. Almost feels like the 2006 season all over again in some ways.

The other night, Kobe asked one of the reporters if she can hit a open jumpshot. haha
RealSNR 06:06 PM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Lakers desperately need some shooters. Outside of Kobe they have NO ONE at all that can hit a jumpshot with any consistancy. Its bad right now. Blake was doing pretty well, but he's out.

Until they get that fixed they are in big trouble. I thought Kapono was going to be decent in that roll, but all of a sudden dude's been sucking as bad as metta world peace. I never seen a team miss so many wide open jumpshots in my life. Almost feels like the 2006 season all over again in some ways.

The other night, Kobe asked one of the reporters if she can hit a open jumpshot. haha
I was trying to dig at LA Chieffan, but that tactic never works on evil genius master troll artists.

The guy I feel sorry for most is Mike Brown. The Lakers are playing better defense since he came to town, but there's just a whoooole lot of sucking going on right now. Brown's not that adept of a coach in terms of coaching up young guys (at least he failed pretty hard at it when he was in Cleveland). That being said, he's actually a decent coach, but he looks really bad right now.
SAUTO 06:07 PM 01-23-2012
Huh?
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO 06:09 PM 01-23-2012
Ok nm.
Posted via Mobile Device
kcxiv 06:16 PM 01-23-2012
I was trying to dig at LA Chieffan, but that tactic never works on evil genius master troll artists.

The guy I feel sorry for most is Mike Brown. The Lakers are playing better defense since he came to town, but there's just a whoooole lot of sucking going on right now. Brown's not that adept of a coach in terms of coaching up young guys (at least he failed pretty hard at it when he was in Cleveland). That being said, he's actually a decent coach, but he looks really bad right now.
Yeah, its like why doesnt kobe pass. When he does, they dont hit shots, Fisher is shooting like 15 percent from 3. Kapono is like 24, Matt Barnes about the same. MWP is shooting like 12 percent. Thats really really really really bad. Just makes me shake my damed head.

Its like if Kobe just doesnt go into God Mode, they stand no chance. lol Blake cant come back fast enough, but at this point, i wouldnt mind if they traded Gasol for a point guard who has some athletic ability and can half assed shoot. Lakers have Fisher 37, and 2 2nd round rookies that had 1 week of training camp. its bad right now. lol
Chiefs Pantalones 07:50 PM 01-23-2012
The Bulls defense is just stifling. Wow
dirk digler 07:55 PM 01-23-2012
http://www.rantsports.com/courtcrusa...-timberwolves/

:-)

Bye, Kevin. Hope you feel happy breaking the hearts of thousands of Minnesota children who look up to you.
that sucks.

maybe the celtics can trade Garnett back to the Wolves for Love :-)
Al Bundy 08:13 PM 01-23-2012
Warriors on TV tonight.. can't wait.
RealSNR 08:25 PM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
that sucks.

maybe the celtics can trade Garnett back to the Wolves for Love :-)
I'm not sure he'd fit in with Rondo and a bunch of geezers.

And actually, I'm beginning to question that site's report. I've looked all over for more reports of that interview and I haven't found anything. Not even on local Minnesota sports talk radio. And they would definitely be talking about this right now, because Rubio fever has infected Minneapolis something fierce
okcchief 09:49 AM 01-24-2012
Originally Posted by UCF Knight:
Warriors on TV tonight.. can't wait.
They let so many games slip away. When they figure out how to win they may be tough.
L.A. Chieffan 06:10 PM 01-25-2012
Love resigned with Minnesota. :-)
dirk digler 09:28 PM 01-25-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
Love resigned with Minnesota. :-)
Saw that and that is great news.

Some good games tonight, Pacers up by 4 with 13 seconds left over the Bulls
Chiefs Pantalones 09:31 PM 01-25-2012
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Saw that and that is great news.

Some good games tonight, Pacers up by 4 with 13 seconds left over the Bulls
This game proves why Rose STILL needs more help. Geez trade please?!
Page 22 of 205
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Up