ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 205
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176 > Last »
The Lounge>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
KC_Connection 01:21 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by vailpass:
So you'd like to see Artest die? I hear you.
No, it's not people like him that I'm worried about.
Chiefs Pantalones 01:22 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
No, it's not people like him that I'm worried about.
:-)

Artest is a fucking psycho.
vailpass 01:27 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
No, it's not people like him that I'm worried about.
In that case it's people like you we should worry about.
KC_Connection 01:29 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder:
:-)

Artest is a ****ing psycho.
Yeah, Ron Artest struggles with mental health issues and you want him locked up because of it. We've been over your unintelligent, prejudicial, wilfully ignorant opinion already.
Chiefs Pantalones 01:31 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yeah, Ron Artest struggles with mental health issues and you want him locked up because of it. We've been over your unintelligent, prejudicial, wilfully ignorant opinion already.
Riiigghhttt
KC_Connection 01:33 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by vailpass:
In that case it's people like you we should worry about.
Worry about who you want to. I will say that it must be a sad world that you live in where people aren't capable of change and development.
okcchief 01:47 PM 04-23-2012
I'm betting he gets suspended for the year, and he has no one to blame but himself. Looking at the footage again he not only meant to do it he was ready to fight afterwards. If its an accident a normal person would immediately look down and try to help. Not only that he was ready to fight Ibaka and Westbrook. Some one innocent would try to deflect the situation. He's got mental problems and can't control his rage. He's lost his right to play until he goes through more therapy. If he is better he's not good enough.
vailpass 01:50 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Worry about who you want to. I will say that it must be a sad world that you live in where people aren't capable of change and development.
:-) Some ghetto thug that can bounce a ball has you all a twitter.
KC_Connection 01:51 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by okcchief:
I'm betting he gets suspended for the year, and he has no one to blame but himself. Looking at the footage again he not only meant to do it he was ready to fight afterwards. If its an accident a normal person would immediately look down and try to help. Not only that he was ready to fight Ibaka and Westbrook.
The aftermath was stupid, yes, and made the action look a lot worse than it actually was. But again, that's called getting caught up in the emotion of the moment. Not entirely surprising considering the crowd support he was getting at the time.
KC_Connection 01:55 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-) Some ghetto thug that can bounce a ball has you all a twitter.
I'm not the guy who entered a basketball thread that he rarely posts in solely to troll somebody else and dispel his own unique brand of ignorance.
okcchief 01:57 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The aftermath was stupid, yes, and made the action look a lot worse than it actually was. But again, that's called getting caught up in the emotion of the moment. Not entirely surprising considering the crowd support he was getting at the time.
Being held out for the rest of the season should help him change :-)
KC_Connection 01:58 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by okcchief:
Being held out for the rest of the season should help him change :-)
Don't see it happening. Again, based on past precedents, a few games should suffice. But if it's more than that, it's just another example of the double standard that the NBA has for its stars.
vailpass 02:42 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Don't see it happening. Again, based on past precedents, a few games should suffice. But if it's more than that, it's just another example of the double standard that the NBA has for its stars.
Have you considered the future precedents?
MIAdragon 02:45 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Kobe Bryant elbowed Mike Miller in the throat about 6 years ago and got two games. Kevin Love stomped on Luis Scola's face earlier this season and got two games.

Remembering both those plays (and the maliciousness that was involved in them), it's hard to justify a suspension much longer than either of those two here.
Ron Ron's gonna get the hammer, Im guessing 7+ games but wont be surprised to see double digits.
kcxiv 04:16 PM 04-23-2012
Ron will get 5 Max I think. Next game and first 4 in the first round.
Page 126 of 205
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176 > Last »
Up