ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bieniemy on Mahomes: He's a competitive prick
Stargazer 10:48 AM 08-15-2020
Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy fielded questions from reports following today's practice and had some interesting phrasing for Mahomes' competitive spirit!
https://gasnsports.com/eric-bieniemy...trick-mahomes/
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:02 PM 08-15-2020
Well I mean he did more than footwork. If you're gonna hire a guy because he's associated with Mahomes I'd rather take the guy that spent a year doing drills every day with him. He's way more responsible for Mahomes than Bieniemy
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:12 PM 08-15-2020
still a nice guy
[Reply]
scho63 01:57 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
P@rick Mahomes
I think you have got something there.......:-)
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:17 PM 08-15-2020
He was a prick but he was the greatest prick in kansas city.
[Reply]
penchief 02:53 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by CervezaChill:
Mahomes is going to make assistants and coaches look so much better than they are, he’s going to have his own head coaching tree. Kafka, Bienemy are going to be head coaches not unlike Kliff Kingsbury partly because they coached Mahomes at one point.
I think when Biememy is given his chance he will prove to be a very good head coach. He’s not in Reid’s league when it comes to calling plays but he is a leader of men and extremely well respected by the players he coaches. He’s got more of what it takes to be a head coach than an offensive coordinator., IMO.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:56 PM 08-15-2020
The day he changes is the day I'll be concerned.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:57 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Owners don't tend to step in and hire coordinators, so I assumed HC. QB footwork would still be an incredibly stupid reason to hire a guy as HC. But, yeah, I'm glad we have the guy on staff.
Developing qb's is low on your priority list for head coach candidates?

Hmmm...

Okay. You're entitled to your opinion.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:23 PM 08-15-2020
I'm watching a replay of the Detroit game last year, and Mahomes just made an amazing pass to Darrell Williams. I refuse to believe anything negative about a Chiefs quarterback who can make that pass.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:34 PM 08-15-2020
Remember when Lamar Hunt didn't want to draft Dan Marino because he said some naughty words to a WR during workouts?

Yeah, I like this change in our franchise.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:42 PM 08-15-2020
Yeah. Bienemey needs to work on his public face. I couldn’t give a shit less if he says stuff like that. Others might.
[Reply]
saturnknts 04:37 PM 08-15-2020
Bieniemy said it with a grin, nothing to see here.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:56 PM 08-15-2020
I just think Patrick demands excellence out of himself and team and if you're not brining it to the table he will let you know.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:10 PM 08-15-2020
It’s about emphasis...was it:

He’s a COMPETITIVE prick

Hes a competitive PRICK

just like saying “he’s a competitive sob”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
eDave 05:13 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Developing qb's is low on your priority list for head coach candidates?

Hmmm...

Okay. You're entitled to your opinion.
How much development do you think Mahomes will need when Andy leaves?
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 05:15 PM 08-15-2020
"Is there discord in the Chiefs locker room?!?! Screamin' Stephen A and some random douchebag shout stupid sentences at each other next on First Take!"
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up