ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I have the greatest screen name in internet history
Mahomes_Is_God 12:25 AM 08-15-2020
You goofy bastards have been here since the age of the dinosaurs, and yet you let some random drunken asshole just stumble on in here and take it, in the year 2019 no less! Well, what the hell happened guys? You had a full MVP season to stop my bandwagoning ass from taking it. Explain yourselves!

Also I'm drunk and unemployed, plzz be nice. I will support this team forever. I'm not your typical bandwagon fan. I love all of you! As a matter of fact, if I was gay, I would suck all your dicks, like in heartbeat. I wouldn't even have to think about it. It would be a natural thing, like stuffing an egg mccmuffin into to your mouth. It might not taste quite as good but it would slide down the throat just as easy.

I love you guys and I'm depressed, but I will keep reading your great content. I hope things get for all of us. I really love this forum and I'm sorry I'm such a worthless shitposter. Love.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 12:33 AM 08-15-2020
You seem nice
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:36 AM 08-15-2020
"Great content" is awwwwwfully generous for this gaggle of louts.

Your name has underscores like you're in a goddamn IRC chat room circa 1997.

Sorry you're depressed.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:41 AM 08-15-2020
Hootie sighting. It’s ok. We all love you too.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:44 AM 08-15-2020
The grand majority of us got accounts before the Mahomes era. In fact, due to some site policy, we really did not get many new users from 2014-2017(?).

That doesn’t take away anything from the user name. It slaps. One of us would have had to create a mult to make it though unless someone was a massive fan of Pat Mahomes Sr.

Glad you joined when you did. Hoping this community can continue on in the era of social media and reddit - which has all but monopolized message boards.

Hope you feel better soon, dude.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:48 AM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
"Great content" is awwwwwfully generous for this gaggle of louts.

Your name has underscores like you're in a goddamn IRC chat room circa 1997.

Sorry you're depressed.
Well that was right around when I was first introduced to the internet. That's a solid observation, god bless you.

And for the record, this is the only screen name I've ever made that I'm not ashamed of.
[Reply]
Fish 12:49 AM 08-15-2020
Hey noob, go fuck yourself.

Chiefs!
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:50 AM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The grand majority of us got accounts before the Mahomes era. In fact, due to some site policy, we really did not get many new users from 2014-2017(?).

That doesn’t take away anything from the user name. It slaps. One of us would have had to create a mult to make it though unless someone was a massive fan of Pat Mahomes Sr.

Glad you joined when you did. Hoping this community can continue on in the era of social media and reddit - which has all but monopolized message boards.

Hope you feel better soon, dude.
Thanks bro, I hope you get out of 2020 fine.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:52 AM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Hey noob, go **** yourself.

Chiefs!
This is why I like this forum. Thank you and I wish you the best man
[Reply]
KurtCobain 12:54 AM 08-15-2020
Umm... Yo.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:01 AM 08-15-2020
Yo Kurt!
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:04 AM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Umm... Yo.
Your David Bowie cover is my favorite. No disrespect meant to your original songs, of course.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:17 AM 08-15-2020
I had to post it, I'm sorry.

Everybody listen to that gorgeous thing. Thats one of the most powerful pieces of music ever. It really gets me.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:30 AM 08-15-2020
And I cant bring up Bowie without this masterpis

Youre lookin at 2 gods right there.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:34 AM 08-15-2020
Bowser, you have call on line 2...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up