ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 64
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** OFFICIAL 2020 CHIEFS Training Camp News and Reports****
Trivers 09:41 AM 08-02-2020
All news, pictures, videos, links, gossip pertaining to 2020 Chiefs Training Camp

Where: Chiefs KC practice facility and via Zoom/Teams

When: Players report 8/31. Padded practices 8/9.

No preseason games.

First game: Houston - 9/10/

CHIEFS Twitter Feed
https://twitter.com/Chiefs

Coach Reid Opening Speech
https://twitter.com/i/status/1288981387358490626
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:08 AM 08-12-2020
I have to hand it to Speaks.

He's really taken the time/effort to commit to getting his weight down.

Dude looks good. And its about time. I been one of his biggest critics and it's good to finally see this happen. He seriously looked like a slow overweight fat pos. Hopefully he's gained some quickness/speed due to the lbs he shed.

Hopefully this "new" looking Speaks can start to do some positive things on the field. He was a high pick, a pick the Chiefs traded up to get when he was really drafted out of position so it's really time for him to start living up to his selection, thats long overdue. Problem is now he's buried on the depth chart behind Clark, Okafor, Tanoh, possibly Taco who knows.

I still dunno what our scouts/FO at the time were thinking when selecting Speaks. I still even to this day don't think he could stand up in a 34 even with the weight he's lost. I mean at the time, we didn't know Sutton was gonna be canned and Spags was going to be hired implementing a 43 scheme so I guess in the long run it ended up ok considering he's going back to his orig position with hand in the ground. But it's time he starts putting it all together.
[Reply]
DrRyan 09:22 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I really enjoyed this. If you haven't taken the time to watch it, they said Friday (9:30 AM) and Saturday they are going to be live at practice. Friday is the first padded practice, and it sounds like we will be able to watch some of it.
I would enjoy it more if the camera stayed on the field and far away from Mitch and the new guy as much as possible.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:53 AM 08-12-2020
https://youtu.be/pM4__i0eimg
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:57 AM 08-12-2020
Mitch Holthus, for years, has reminded me of someone and i haven't quite been able to place it.

It finally came to me right now.

[Reply]
RunKC 12:11 PM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I already posted it in another thread, but also:

What a ****ing specimen
No lie I first thought of Justin Houston here. Looks a lot like him especially with the same number....but he’s way faster.

This dude is going to kick so much ass
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:50 PM 08-12-2020

#Chiefs, #Cowboys, #Patriots...they are all working on a “pods” system of attendance. And I’ve been told it’s the system that appears to have most traction across the league for the teams that hope to include fan attendance. https://t.co/S9C1j3wsYS

— Charles Robinson (@CharlesRobinson) August 12, 2020

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:50 PM 08-12-2020
And y’all thought I was kidding when he got popped for PEDs it was actually for a weight loss supplement
[Reply]
Coogs 01:53 PM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
I would enjoy it more if the camera stayed on the field and far away from Mitch and the new guy as much as possible.
:-) They weren't that bad.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:37 PM 08-12-2020
Does anyone know if they are being idiots and using the locker rooms?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:08 PM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Does anyone know if they are being idiots and using the locker rooms?
Didn't they already show the locker-room set up? Basically they put Plexiglas dividers between each locker or something?
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 05:27 PM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Didn't they already show the locker-room set up? Basically they put Plexiglas dividers between each locker or something?
Yes, and they're also split up by position groups in different areas. They're using their locker room and the visitor's locker room.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:37 PM 08-12-2020
Not sure if this has already been posted, but I thought it was helpful and informative (borrowed from Arrowhead Pride "Notes from the Chiefs’ Tuesday look-in"):

2:26: Hosts Mitch Holthus and Matt McMullen noted that the Chiefs’ first workout in pads will be Friday.

2:35: WR Tyreek Hill had a strong day on Tuesday.

7:51: Chad Henne was the second quarterback up after Patrick Mahomes, followed by Matt Moore. Jordan Ta’amu concluded the group.

9:48: Initial look at defensive end Alex Okafor coming off his injury, followed by Breeland Speaks, who appears slimmer than he was last season.

11:06: Clyde Edwards-Helaire is seen working with special teams coordinator Dave Toub and the returners. Also: WR Gehrig Dieter, WR Jody Fortson, WR Tyreek Hill, RB Elijah McGuire, WR Justice Shelton-Mosley, RB Darwin Thompson

16:26: First look at the first-team offense (with Mahomes), and we already see WR Mecole Hardman.

16:35: RT Mitch Schwartz, RG Andrew Wylie, C Austin Reiter, LG Mike Remmers, LT Eric Fisher are working with Mahomes. Edwards-Helaire is taking reps with the first team.

16:45: RB Darrel Williams is getting reps with Mahomes and the first team.

16:50: Mahomes goes deep to Hardman.

17:15: TE Nick Keizer is spotted working with Mahomes and the first team. Remmers is with the top team at right guard with Kelechi Osemele at left guard.

18:54: First look at the second-team offense (with Henne). FB Anthony Sherman, RB Darwin Thompson and WR Byron Pringle are on the field with second-team offense.

20:01: RB DeAndre Washington is currently taking reps with Moore and the third team.

22:21: First look at Ta’amu, working with Fortson, Pringle, Dieter and Keizer.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:22 PM 08-13-2020
I selfishly want to see Gay vs Kelce in coverage drills. I think Gay could be damn effective defending TE’s
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:11 PM 08-14-2020
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/list...-observations/

4 training camp observations gleaned from reports, details in the link above

1. CEH looks really good
2. Mahomes looks really good
3. Jody Fortson looks like he's progressed
4. Bashaud Breeland and Sorensen got some props
[Reply]
Toad 03:41 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I selfishly want to see Gay vs Kelce in coverage drills. I think Gay could be damn effective defending TE’s
That and runnings backs. Clearly evident we got killed by rb’s.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 64
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up