ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 64
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** OFFICIAL 2020 CHIEFS Training Camp News and Reports****
Trivers 09:41 AM 08-02-2020
All news, pictures, videos, links, gossip pertaining to 2020 Chiefs Training Camp

Where: Chiefs KC practice facility and via Zoom/Teams

When: Players report 8/31. Padded practices 8/9.

No preseason games.

First game: Houston - 9/10/

CHIEFS Twitter Feed
https://twitter.com/Chiefs

Coach Reid Opening Speech
https://twitter.com/i/status/1288981387358490626
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:52 PM 08-11-2020
Go to the video that was posed today by Holthus’ team.

Go to 9:45. Look at Breeland Speaks.

Dude looks RADICALLY different.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:01 PM 08-11-2020

[Reply]
Dante84 04:03 PM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

Just share it with us, big daddy. Don't tease the masses.

[Reply]
staylor26 04:08 PM 08-11-2020
Tried to tell O.City Speaks was in the best shape of his life. Of course he doubted me.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:09 PM 08-11-2020
I already posted it in another thread, but also:

What a fucking specimen
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:53 PM 08-11-2020
For comparison

#TransformationTuesday @Bspeaks9 edition��#Chiefs | #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ir0w4n8A6R

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) August 11, 2020

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:10 PM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Tried to tell O.City Speaks was in the best shape of his life. Of course he doubted me.
Does look to be in good shape.

Still didn't move very gracefully though. Would've liked to have seen K-Pass finish that rep for comparison. Maybe I'm just being too hard on him. Everything looked very mechanical; nothing fluid.

But hey - being in shape's a start. If there's some burst there, he can play inside and out and keep a roster spot.

I don't agree with you that he can make the team primarily as in interior player. I just don't think he has the skills or strength to be either a splitter or a plugger there. But if he's a guy that can give you credible snaps at no worse than a below average level both inside AND out, that's enough versatility to keep a spot on the squad.

Given the contract status of most of the DEs on the team, he'd get a hell of an opportunity as a pending FA in 2021. But he's gotta make himself viable in 2020 to get that shot.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:15 PM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Still didn't move very gracefully though. Would've liked to have seen K-Pass finish that rep for comparison. Maybe I'm just being too hard on him. Everything looked very mechanical; nothing fluid.
I thought the dude was going to lose his balance and end up with his ass in the dirt.

Hopefully, it was just a bad rep that got caught on film and not indicative of his performance during TC but with that said, there's no doubt the guy is rusty.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:19 PM 08-11-2020

But hey - being in shape's a start. If there's some burst there, he can play inside and out and keep a roster spot.

I don't agree with you that he can make the team primarily as in interior player. I just don't think he has the skills or strength to be either a splitter or a plugger there. But if he's a guy that can give you credible snaps at no worse than a below average level both inside AND out, that's enough versatility to keep a spot on the squad.

Given the contract status of most of the DEs on the team, he'd get a hell of an opportunity as a pending FA in 2021. But he's gotta make himself viable in 2020 to get that shot.
Oh I don’t know if you missed my reply, but I didn’t mean just as an interior pass rusher.

He’s a big end that can slide inside on passing downs.
[Reply]
TRR 06:25 PM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I thought the dude was going to lose his balance and end up with his ass in the dirt.

Hopefully, it was just a bad rep that got caught on film and not indicative of his performance during TC but with that said, there's no doubt the guy is rusty.
:-) Nope.
[Reply]
O.city 06:35 PM 08-11-2020
He’s definitely slimmed up

So that’s good
[Reply]
BossChief 06:46 PM 08-11-2020
Iirc Speaks was first string last year before getting hurt. He’s really the only pick Veach has made that hasn’t shown upside equivalent to the picks value. At least not yet.

But the upside is there.

The coaching is there.

His physical condition shows a renewed sense of commitment.

If he can stay healthy, I’d assume he would turn some heads this year.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:20 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

Wow!
[Reply]
Coogs 08:57 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Just share it with us, big daddy. Don't tease the masses.

I really enjoyed this. If you haven't taken the time to watch it, they said Friday (9:30 AM) and Saturday they are going to be live at practice. Friday is the first padded practice, and it sounds like we will be able to watch some of it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:07 AM 08-12-2020

Still didn't move very gracefully though.
Upper body is in great shape. Looks like he skipped leg days though.

Edit* Meh i'm being too critical.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 64
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up