ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Did anybody happen to look at the sky last night
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:53 AM 07-18-2020
Around 4:00 AM and if so did you happen to be wearing Night Vision goggles?

Just wondering if anybody else saw what I saw. I had to go get my daughter as a witness.

I'm in the Texas panhandle and actually called my brother in Arkansas and told him to get his goggles and go see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I found this video and it is identical to what I (AND my Daughter) saw. Although its a year old. Except this was last night ,same shape, a perfect triangle with a bright light on each of the 3 corners. If you could visualize this object in the sky at night thats it.

There were easily a hundred of the objects. They all sat still which made me think it was just an anomaly ,maybe the sun coming up over the horizon in a couple hours was causing a visual effect on some stars. But we both saw 3 of the objects move and reposition. They moved slowly but precisely.

These objects were not close like the one in the video they were way up there and they were all over . Any direction you looked you could find some and you could see many normal looking stars in between. We watched them for about an hour until our necks started aching from looking up.

At the same time we saw many satellites passing by as well as shooting stars. These objects were just something of intelligence. Military, Alien ,I don't know but the few I saw move gave it legitimacy in my mind.

[Reply]
Scorp 02:26 PM 07-18-2020
Weather balloon.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:48 PM 07-18-2020
So hog, regarding the videos that are in the news in your area, is what you saw separate from that or was it a part of those reports?
[Reply]
eDave 02:53 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
So hog, regarding the videos that are in the news in your area, is what you saw separate from that or was it a part of those reports?
I was googling around trying to find what he saw and learned that Texas gets a lot of sky candy.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:55 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I didn't see anything last night, but I wasn't looking either.

The video you posted is interesting. Know a guy that said he saw something like it a few years ago. Triangle-shaped, metallic, even mirror-like. Flying on a course, but not like any normal aircraft would. His description was something like "weaving or drifting off course both vertically and horizontally all the while slowly rotating about both the lateral and longitudinal axes." At more than 200 kts. Broad daylight as well.

If it wasn't faked somehow, that thing isn't made by humans. Nothing in any Earth-based inventory could accelerate like that. Especially without any visible means of propulsion.
https://hushkit.net/2019/04/01/revea...rora-spyplane/

[Reply]
eDave 02:55 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
https://hushkit.net/2019/04/01/revea...rora-spyplane/

This is the stuff I like. Not that TJ conspiracy shit. Pfft.
[Reply]
eDave 02:57 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I didn't see anything last night, but I wasn't looking either.

The video you posted is interesting. Know a guy that said he saw something like it a few years ago. Triangle-shaped, metallic, even mirror-like. Flying on a course, but not like any normal aircraft would. His description was something like "weaving or drifting off course both vertically and horizontally all the while slowly rotating about both the lateral and longitudinal axes." At more than 200 kts. Broad daylight as well.

If it wasn't faked somehow, that thing isn't made by humans. Nothing in any Earth-based inventory could accelerate like that. Especially without any visible means of propulsion.
I don't remember if I asked you this when we met, but how long have you been in AZ. AZ is rife with UFO sightings. One of the yearly festivals I go to is Phoenix Lights. It's kinda celebrates a famous sighting here some time ago.

[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 02:59 PM 07-18-2020
Here at the Florida Space Coast I've seen a few things in the sky that I have no answer for.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:03 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:

what videos? This happened this morning/last night around 4 AM
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 03:05 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

That's what she said.
I anticipated this response. :-)

CP rarely disappoints.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:07 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
This is the stuff I like. Not that TJ conspiracy shit. Pfft.
Consider how the SR-71 had its initial flight in 1964, and IIRC, the Blackbird wasn't even public knowledge until sometime in the mid to late 80's. Now take that line of thought and try to imagine what we might have in our arsenal today.
[Reply]
eDave 03:09 PM 07-18-2020
Consider how the SR-71 had its initial flight in 1964, and IIRC, the Blackbird wasn't even public knowledge until sometime in the mid to late 80's. Now take that line of thought and try to imagine what we might have in our arsenal today.
Oh yea. Being just south of Area 51 gets us some bleed. IMO. Luke AFB too (coincidentally, my dad was stationed there before he screwed my mom).

My only 100% in my mind sighting was in KC. Antioch road just after leaving Antioch mall, sitting backwards in the back of my parents Grand Torino wagon.

Just one of those moments that I KNOW what I saw. And I was like 7 or so.
[Reply]
Sorry 03:29 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Comets are completely different. Could be a meteor though.
Ahh yes brain fart, ty
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:33 PM 07-18-2020
I'm pretty convinced the Belgium and Hudson Valley triangle UFO's I mentioned earlier, the ones that started appearing in the 80s, were/are ours.

I'm not quite as sure about the tic-tac stuff the navy guys reported in 2004 and again in 2015, however.

Then again, if they aren't nuts and bolts UFOs, as some folks refer to them, meaning not necessarily physical craft in the way we understand, then it may just be that our perception of the phenomena changes periodically, in relation to pop culture, etc. So, maybe we see 'saucers' from the 40s to the 70s because that's what we expect thanks to movies and TV and other avenues in science fiction, then there's a change in the 80s, and then another change in the 2000s. Maybe the phonemena itself, whatever it is, hasn't changed, just how we view it.

I have no idea what it actually is, or even if it is anything at all. Maybe it's just our advanced aircraft, or maybe it's a physical craft from somewhere or -when else, but the idea of a third, more esoteric possibility is an interesting thing to think about...
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:46 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
what videos? This happened this morning/last night around 4 AM
Like this:

https://www.cbs7.com/2020/07/18/repo...urday-morning/
[Reply]
Donger 04:08 PM 07-18-2020
LBJ actually publicly announced it in 1964.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up