ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Did anybody happen to look at the sky last night
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:53 AM 07-18-2020
Around 4:00 AM and if so did you happen to be wearing Night Vision goggles?

Just wondering if anybody else saw what I saw. I had to go get my daughter as a witness.

I'm in the Texas panhandle and actually called my brother in Arkansas and told him to get his goggles and go see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I found this video and it is identical to what I (AND my Daughter) saw. Although its a year old. Except this was last night ,same shape, a perfect triangle with a bright light on each of the 3 corners. If you could visualize this object in the sky at night thats it.

There were easily a hundred of the objects. They all sat still which made me think it was just an anomaly ,maybe the sun coming up over the horizon in a couple hours was causing a visual effect on some stars. But we both saw 3 of the objects move and reposition. They moved slowly but precisely.

These objects were not close like the one in the video they were way up there and they were all over . Any direction you looked you could find some and you could see many normal looking stars in between. We watched them for about an hour until our necks started aching from looking up.

At the same time we saw many satellites passing by as well as shooting stars. These objects were just something of intelligence. Military, Alien ,I don't know but the few I saw move gave it legitimacy in my mind.

[Reply]
DaFace 10:36 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
So you don’t think it’s just space debris or a comet?
Comets are completely different. Could be a meteor though.
[Reply]
eDave 10:38 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
They light the sky up with every object out there. Makes it easy to see passing satellites,space station ,meteors. You'll see a ton of shooting stars you'll never pick up with the naked eye.

This is the exact pair I have.

https://shop.opticsplanet.com/agm-gl...CABEgJ1yvD_BwE
Have seen NEOWISE?
[Reply]
jdubya 10:53 AM 07-18-2020
I looked but it was so dark I couldnt see anything
[Reply]
vonBobo 10:58 AM 07-18-2020
Starlink?
[Reply]
eDave 10:58 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
I looked but it was so dark I couldnt see anything

It's a joke.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:07 AM 07-18-2020
The video looks like some kind of satellite or space debris breaking up rather than a space rock burning up. Looks more like when Skylab or Columbia burned up on re-entry with multiple pieces breaking off and burning up individually. My guess is some kind of big satellite bit the dust.
[Reply]
eDave 11:08 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
The video looks like some kind of satellite or space debris breaking up rather than a space rock burning up. Looks more like when Skylab or Columbia burned up on re-entry with multiple pieces breaking off and burning up individually. My guess is some kind of big satellite bit the dust.
Surely isn't a controlled decommission being right over us (so to speak) like that.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:09 AM 07-18-2020
OP updated.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:10 AM 07-18-2020
Guys on paranormal radio shows and podcasts have been talking for years about all the weird shit they see in the skies with night vision.
[Reply]
Donger 11:10 AM 07-18-2020
OP updated.
Swamp gas from Uranus.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:11 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Surely isn't a controlled decommission being right over us (so to speak) like that.
If it's small enough, it wouldn't be any danger. Or it could be something that wasn't controlled (cough...China...cough).
[Reply]
eDave 11:12 AM 07-18-2020
OP updated.
Oh!
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:21 AM 07-18-2020
Dave Lane tells me I saw Iridium Flares at 2AM one night - actually two in one night - orange globes that vanished after getting smaller and smaller. But yeah, Dave doesn't believe in UFOs, which is a little disappointing.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:21 AM 07-18-2020
OP updated.
Looks like you saw the classic triangle UFOs that started popping up in the mid 80s (Belgium wave, Hudson Valley sightings).
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 11:23 AM 07-18-2020
We went out to see the Neowise comet last night. Fighting the ambient light from the city and wispy clouds to the north. Drove about 30 miles out and could pick it up with binoculars. My old eyes couldn't see it at all without magnification.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up