ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Did anybody happen to look at the sky last night
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:53 AM 07-18-2020
Around 4:00 AM and if so did you happen to be wearing Night Vision goggles?

Just wondering if anybody else saw what I saw. I had to go get my daughter as a witness.

I'm in the Texas panhandle and actually called my brother in Arkansas and told him to get his goggles and go see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I found this video and it is identical to what I (AND my Daughter) saw. Although its a year old. Except this was last night ,same shape, a perfect triangle with a bright light on each of the 3 corners. If you could visualize this object in the sky at night thats it.

There were easily a hundred of the objects. They all sat still which made me think it was just an anomaly ,maybe the sun coming up over the horizon in a couple hours was causing a visual effect on some stars. But we both saw 3 of the objects move and reposition. They moved slowly but precisely.

These objects were not close like the one in the video they were way up there and they were all over . Any direction you looked you could find some and you could see many normal looking stars in between. We watched them for about an hour until our necks started aching from looking up.

At the same time we saw many satellites passing by as well as shooting stars. These objects were just something of intelligence. Military, Alien ,I don't know but the few I saw move gave it legitimacy in my mind.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:58 AM 07-18-2020
I'll update the OP later today but I wanted to see if anyone else witnessed the same or if it shows up on any news. (Which it won't)
[Reply]
eDave 09:00 AM 07-18-2020
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

My curiosity it piqued.
[Reply]
Donger 09:01 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Around 4:00 AM and if so did you happen to be wearing Night Vision goggles?

Just wondering if anybody else saw what I saw. I had to go get my daughter as a witness.

I'm in the Texas panhandle and actually called my brother in Arkansas and told him to get his goggles and go see.
That's this morning, not last night.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 09:02 AM 07-18-2020
Maybe this?

https://www.cbs7.com/2020/07/18/repo...urday-morning/
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:03 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's this morning, not last night.
Thanks for clarifying . It was dark. I just call that night.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:05 AM 07-18-2020
Not a meteor
Not space junk
Not satellites.
Not shooting stars.

Nothing in my 56 years I've ever seen and I've spent a lot of time outside in the night looking at the stars.
[Reply]
eDave 07-18-2020, 09:06 AM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:08 AM 07-18-2020
Before I put it in the OP what I saw I want to spend the day processing it and see if I can sort out a conclusion. I did take one picture and it's kinda weird but it doesn't look like the clear picture I was seeing through my NVG's.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:11 AM 07-18-2020
Don’t leave us hanging! What was it???
[Reply]
GayFrogs 09:14 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Not a meteor
Not space junk
Not satellites.
Not shooting stars.

Nothing in my 56 years I've ever seen and I've spent a lot of time outside in the night looking at the stars.
Look up shoemaker levy 9...similar effect. You just never saw a meteor big enough to split apart and stay bright in the sky. Wish I could've been there, it's badass.
[Reply]
R Clark 09:17 AM 07-18-2020
Aliens
[Reply]
eDave 09:17 AM 07-18-2020
Reports from CA see it a bit differently. Maybe a different one.

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:18 AM 07-18-2020
Was it this? Looks pretty crazy!

https://www.cbs7.com/2020/07/18/repo...urday-morning/
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:27 AM 07-18-2020
Meteor
[Reply]
Otter 09:30 AM 07-18-2020
Are night vision goggles a prerequisite for the family?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up