ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the masks working for you
Chief Roundup 08:31 AM 07-15-2020
Today work made masks mandatory for everyone while inside buildings or working closely with others outside. I wear glasses and the masks that are available or the pull over tube type of face mask fog up my glasses. Most of the masks I have seen suck on several levels.

What are you all wearing? Where you getting them from? How do you keep them from fogging up your glasses or shades?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 06:46 PM 08-10-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
New Zealand hasn’t had a single virus case in 100+ days and they are mask free.

Amazing.
Have basically no cases
Ban every country in the world from visiting your island (great for business and tourism!)
Citizens who return to be held against their will in "isolation or quarantine centers" until they've been back 14 days, passed a covid and temp check.

Amazing. Other than our cases are high, it's hard to understand why we haven't done this here!
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:49 PM 08-10-2020
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Have basically no cases
Ban every country in the world from visiting your island (great for business and tourism!)
Citizens who return to be held against their will in "isolation or quarantine centers" until they've been back 14 days, passed a covid and temp check.

Amazing. Other than our cases are high, it's hard to understand why we haven't done this here!
It's almost like masks had nothing to do with it.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:47 PM 08-10-2020
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Have basically no cases

So travel bans DO work.
[Reply]
scho63 02:06 AM 08-11-2020
I've held up 4 grocery stores, raped 12 Girl Scouts and spent a weekend rioting with Antifa.

I say my mask is working out great!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:15 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I've held up 4 grocery stores, raped 12 Girl Scouts and spent a weekend rioting with Antifa.

I say my mask is working out great!
I am old enough to remember when virtually every city/state in America had long standing anti-mask laws on the books.

I believe it was circa March 2020.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:31 AM 08-15-2020
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:38 AM 08-15-2020
The fact that the box that packages these masks states right on it that these masks will not prevent viruses is just a hoot !!! Why wear these at all then ? And explains Fauci's original position on masks and why he said it. "There is no need for everyone to wear a mask"(my paraphrase of course).
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:57 AM 08-15-2020
They do basically nothing at all and make breathing a pain in the ass causing issues. But, complying and not being a whiny bitch about it
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up