ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the masks working for you
Chief Roundup 08:31 AM 07-15-2020
Today work made masks mandatory for everyone while inside buildings or working closely with others outside. I wear glasses and the masks that are available or the pull over tube type of face mask fog up my glasses. Most of the masks I have seen suck on several levels.

What are you all wearing? Where you getting them from? How do you keep them from fogging up your glasses or shades?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 12:53 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Winner!
DM me your address and I'll drop them in priority mail as early as this afternoon! Please let me know what you think of them after using for a while.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:54 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
DM me your address and I'll drop them in priority mail as early as this afternoon! Please let me know what you think of them after using for a while.
Awesome! Will do!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:18 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Yes Florida is booming with new cases. Coincidence, I think not.
Yeah and masks haven't done jack shit.

There have been mask mandates in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties since early April and that hasn't stopped the spread of the virus.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 01:45 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

There have been mask mandates in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties since early April and that hasn't stopped the spread of the virus.
The mandates haven't been followed by everyone though. It seems that is what has been and continues to be the main problem, not everyone is going to follow the mandate.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:13 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

People have to wear them for it to be affective.

[Reply]
Sorce 04:49 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
People have to wear them for it to be affective.

They require them in KC now. Had to go to the dmv. The number of people with their noses hanging out or wearing them under their chin was crazy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:49 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
The mandates haven't been followed by everyone though. It seems that is what has been and continues to be the main problem, not everyone is going to follow the mandate.
Sooooo, you're saying we need 100% compliance for masks to be effective?
[Reply]
KS Smitty 05:03 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Sooooo, you're saying we need 100% compliance for masks to be effective?
Boy wouldn't that be something. I'm saying that I personally know people, maybe close to 50%, that have never and say they will never wear a mask so it's kind of hard to judge it's effectiveness.
[Reply]
splatbass 07:57 PM 07-17-2020
One of the advantages to living in AZ is not having to put up with overzealous Dim policies. Most of the time anyway. The stores have signs that say "Please help us observe COVID-19 restrictions" or whatever. in other words, they try to treat you like you're a real live adult, not some junky idiot from back East. Or SoCal.

Have no fear though, some stupid twat(s) will screw it up and make the powers-that-be try to enforce these guidelines. Then we'll see some interesting things.
Do you wear a seat belt?
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:02 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Do you wear a seat belt?
Do you carry a gun?
[Reply]
splatbass 08:04 PM 07-17-2020
Do you carry a gun?
No, why would I? I'm not anti-gun, but I have no need to carry one to go to Walmart or Safeway.

You didn't answer my question.
[Reply]
eDave 08:09 PM 07-17-2020
Do you wear a seat belt?
Megatrons door signs are vastly different than the ones in my neighborhood.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:20 PM 07-17-2020
No, why would I? I'm not anti-gun, but I have no need to carry one to go to Walmart or Safeway.

You didn't answer my question.
https://arizdui.com/2-officers-injur...hoenix-suburb/
https://www.arizona-firearms.com/two...rt-suspect-run

I'm sorry, you were saying something about how you don't need to be armed to go to Wal-mart/Safeway?
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:33 PM 07-17-2020
Do you wear a seat belt?
Actually, I'm just being a little snarky probably because I quit smoking a couple days ago.

To answer the question: i wear my seatbelt in my truck most of the time. Call it 90%. Rides to the mailbox down the street, to the grocery store, maybe not. Depends on the time of day. At work, I wear it every flight. Used to pop the shoulder belts right after TD though.

As I've reiterated many times before my work and my schedule aren't normal. I don't go to the store during normal shopping hours, so most of the time there's nearly no one there. When I go to work there's usually only one person I see in the half-hour or so before I take off. When I go to the gym (used to anyway) it was rare if there was more than three other people there.

So there's very little reason for me to wear a mask on an ordinary day. If I had a regular job/schedule maybe it would be different.
[Reply]
splatbass 10:56 PM 07-17-2020

I'm sorry, you were saying something about how you don't need to be armed to go to Wal-mart/Safeway?
I live in one of the safest places in the country. Gun violence is very rare. I'll take my chances. I do not suffer from paranoia at all.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up