ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 22
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What Does Matt Cassel Mean To You?
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:48 PM 04-09-2020
Hey guys, long time no see.

Raiders fans are turning on Carr.

So I was wondering how long does it take before anger at a former QB disappears?

Thus, the question.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 08:00 AM 04-10-2020
I mean there were a lot of things wrong with those chiefs teams offensively, hardly Cassel's fault overall but he wasn't good at all. More angst towards Pioli and Haley IMO but I also didn't live in KC during that period so my feelings toward them are probably a little different than a lot here
[Reply]
Otter 08:57 AM 04-10-2020
I'll give that talentless, howdy doody looking, mofo one prop: he sucked the NFL for all he could.

I wonder who his connections were.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:02 AM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'll give that talentless, howdy doody looking, mofo one prop: he sucked the NFL for all he could.

I wonder who his connections were.
The dude went from high school to the NFL between starts... I mean he had to have had some kind of connections
[Reply]
Kman34 09:04 AM 04-10-2020
Actually he means nothing to me... because.. Mahomes..
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:05 AM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
The dude went from high school to the NFL between starts... I mean he had to have had some kind of connections
It's who you know, not what you know
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:05 AM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I will go to my grave wishing I could piss on Cassel's.

And Carr isn't near as bad.

You will never know the level of hate this fanbase has for that jackass.
Casshole was bad, but for me, Bill Kenney is the QB I hate the most. He was here nine years, Casshole only four. Kenny ruined the 1980's for me as a Chiefs fan. Ruined it.
[Reply]
Otter 09:07 AM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Yeah, there's no way a guy that bad at his position gets the opportunities he received based on merit.

He was terrible.
[Reply]
Otter 09:11 AM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Casshole was bad, but for me, Bill Kenney is the QB I hate the most. He was here nine years, Casshole only four. Kenny ruined the 1980's for me as a Chiefs fan. Ruined it.
We lived long enough to see Patrick!

We get to scratch that off our Chiefs/ChiefsPlanet bucket list!
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:13 AM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
We lived long enough to see Patrick!

We get to scratch that off our Chiefs/ChiefsPlanet bucket list!
When I got to meet PMII at Twisted Chief's dinner party, one of the things I remember saying to him was THANK YOU for making Chiefs football fun again. I know he has a good feeling for what came before, and knew he had 50 years of angst to overcome. It's an amazing accomplishment for a 2nd year starting QB.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 09:16 AM 04-10-2020
Just prior to the Cassel era, the Chiefs were pretty deep in a hole, floundering, thrashing in sadness.

They decided to change up coaching and QB and it was like they dug the hole even deeper.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:18 AM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Just prior to the Cassel era, the Chiefs were pretty deep in a hole, floundering, thrashing in sadness.

They decided to change up coaching and QB and it was like they dug the hole even deeper.
Every time you thought the Chiefs had hit rock bottom, Pioli picked up a shovel.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:25 AM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
It's who you know, not what you know
It's not who you know, it's who you blow
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:28 AM 04-10-2020
Matt Cassel is the dry handjobs you endured in high school while trying to see your way through to the promise land.

Oh sure, a fortunate few get to fuck the prom queen right out the chute, but most have to deal with a few months of chafing before they finally seize the brass ring.

You'll never look back fondly on the dry hand jobs. Ever. But in time you'll stop thinking about them altogether and accept them as the awkward necessary evil that most had to suffer through.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:30 AM 04-10-2020
Clay, do you still have Matt Cassel's "deal with it" gif?

The batch of new CPer's we've had in the Reid era don't know how much they missed out on by missing your GIF'D up threads. Gallows humor was all that sustained me through the Pioli era.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:45 AM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Over 4,000 yards passing in 1983.

Elite.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 22
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up