ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 22
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What Does Matt Cassel Mean To You?
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:48 PM 04-09-2020
Hey guys, long time no see.

Raiders fans are turning on Carr.

So I was wondering how long does it take before anger at a former QB disappears?

Thus, the question.
[Reply]
Fish 12:03 AM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Matt Cassel is the topper of the loser's trophy in my fantasy football league.

/notice how he is running parallel to the yard marker
:-)... fucking hideous. I love it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:45 AM 08-15-2020
Cassel and Pioli were the catalyst of SOC and how WE changed the franchise how it is now.

Ultimately I hate what he represented though before the revolution
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:27 AM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Going into the Mahomes draft, things were rough.

We'd just lost a playoff game where our opponent failed to score a TD and we had a lead early with the fastest man in the game streaking wide-open down the field, only to see our QB chicken out.

It was getting awfully difficult to convince myself that we could win a championship with the formula we'd been using. Even with a steady, dependable, firmly above average QB, I just couldn't convince myself that we were going to win a title.

Mahomes, even before we knew he'd be this (because seriously - MVP and SB MVP with 2 years left on his rookie deal was on very few people's lists of possibilities) changed everything.

It was hope. It was a sign that the organization saw things the same way I did.
Yeah, we weren't winning shit with Alex and we all knew it. My point above was that I appreciated it because the football was watchable. It wasn't the joke it became.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:31 AM 08-15-2020
Question should be: Why do you still wear and own a Matt Cassel #7 CHIEFS jersey? Thus, the question.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:25 AM 08-15-2020
https://youtu.be/smtoHtk8ByU
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:52 AM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Some of you assholes are acting like you hated the trade.

Do I need to bump the “Carl Peterson Part Deux” thread to remind everyone?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...rson+part+deux
These things always makes us go back and see what kind of head scratchers we say.

FTR, there wasn't too many on CP that wasn't onboarding with Pioli at first. Or for that matter with Cassel either, most of of us know he was a system QB with "NO" college experience and a 1 year starter due to TB injury that BB & Weis polished as a golden turd.

We were all so starved for a good team again we sold our souls to the devil.......Peeehooooleeeeee.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:38 AM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I will never forget the first time I ever met my brother in law, before he was my brother in law. We were sitting there and the Chiefs game is on and Cassel takes the field and he goes "here we go young Elway right here" and I literally belly laughed and said "WHAT!?!!?"

To this day we still don't get along.
Perhaps when he said young Elway, he was referring to Jessica or Juliana Elway. In that case, I would say it was a pretty accurate comparison, except Jessica and Juliana had stronger arms.

I knew that Casshole was going to be a pathetic POS in the preseason, when he fumbled the football, and instead of jumping on it, he pranced on his feet, jumping away from the pile like a sitcom housewife jumps when she sees a mouse.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:46 PM 02-08-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Matt Cassel is the topper of the loser's trophy in my fantasy football league.

/notice how he is running parallel to the yard marker
That is amazing. Brilliant stuff. :-)
[Reply]
Jerm 09:49 PM 02-08-2022
The Hail Mary off the crossbar from like the 35 yard line against the Browns is still one of the greatest WTF plays ever lol….
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 11:17 PM 02-08-2022
Tyler Thigpen deserved the job.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:19 PM 02-08-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
The Hail Mary off the crossbar from like the 35 yard line against the Browns is still one of the greatest WTF plays ever lol….
He did aim for and hit a pylon once. I will always remember how awful he was outside of garbage time stats. I will also always remember Pioli saying he graded out perfectly and how much Haley hated playing him. All of this because Pollard took out Brady in the first game of the season the year prior.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:05 AM 02-09-2022
The world began in 2017.
[Reply]
Reroka 12:10 AM 02-09-2022
A time I wish I could forget being a chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:44 AM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Someone remind me of the "I graded out perfectly" quote.
I still crack up seeing your avatar :-)

that was one I struggled from laughing so hard just to complete it. Tod Haley in the background yelling at him.
[Reply]
rico 02:21 AM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
A time I wish I could forget being a chiefs fan.
Meh, getting through that has made the Mahomes experience even better!
[Reply]
Page 14 of 22
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up