ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Sturgis
crazycoffey 01:09 AM 08-02-2013
Leaving tomorrow, any CPers live up that way? Going this year? Ever been? Give me some insight, what to do, where to go, and finally - where to watch the chiefs first preseason game.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:54 AM 08-07-2013
We saw mt Rushmore today, but to make it up to the Native Americans and/or their sympathizers on CP; we also saw crazy horse, drank laughing water and pissed on col Custer
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:09 PM 08-07-2013
Going to devils tower, stopped to wait out a small storm. I forgot Wyoming is an open carry state, some guy downing soco and lime shots with a glock on his hip. Makes me wonder how many signs get shot.

Oh here's a sturgis pic for those who curr
[Reply]
WhitiE 05:35 PM 08-07-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Going to devils tower, stopped to wait out a small storm. I forgot Wyoming is an open carry state, some guy downing soco and lime shots with a glock on his hip. Makes me wonder how many signs get shot.

Oh here's a sturgis pic for those who curr
Dude post it again the right way.... My neck is starting to hurt
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:22 PM 08-07-2013
Looked like real bones too
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:24 PM 08-07-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Looked like real bones too
Who's the hottie with her hands on her hips?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:30 PM 08-07-2013
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Who's the hottie with her hands on her hips?
I give up, who is she?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:40 PM 08-07-2013
Have you stopped at Lewie's outside of Lead for a burger yet? Probably the best in the hills and the beer is cold. Well, usually anyway.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:20 PM 08-07-2013
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Have you stopped at Lewie's outside of Lead for a burger yet? Probably the best in the hills and the beer is cold. Well, usually anyway.
Not yet. But will try. Right now we're trying to decide if buffalo chip is on our priority list to visit tomorrow. Heard they charge you to come in, shop the vendors and order drinks. 20/head tomorrow and 45 Friday
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up