ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Bieniemy on Mahomes: He's a competitive prick
Stargazer 10:48 AM 08-15-2020
Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy fielded questions from reports following today's practice and had some interesting phrasing for Mahomes' competitive spirit!
https://gasnsports.com/eric-bieniemy...trick-mahomes/
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:27 PM 08-15-2020
Of course he's a competitive prick.

Be thankful. It's what's going to keep him pushing. You are staring at one of the all time great athletes in American sports. It's happening, right now, to us.

enjoy.
[Reply]
Bump 05:41 PM 08-15-2020
Sounded like a complete compliment when you watch the video and hear him speak it out.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:45 PM 08-15-2020

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:11 PM 08-15-2020
Well, yeah, we already knew that. He's a master at saying all the right things but catch him when he's REALLY emotional and you'll see some of that prick shine through.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:57 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Developing qb's is low on your priority list for head coach candidates?

Hmmm...

Okay. You're entitled to your opinion.
The post I quoted specifically mentioned footwork. If you think an "owner" should hire a HC with no coordinator experience due to his work on QB footwork, you're entitled to your opinion.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:59 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
Sounded like a complete compliment when you watch the video and hear him speak it out.
Of course it is. Michael Jordan was the ultimate competitive prick. You need that kind of drive to improve, improve those around you, and sustain success.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:16 AM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The post I quoted specifically mentioned footwork. If you think an "owner" should hire a HC with no coordinator experience due to his work on QB footwork, you're entitled to your opinion.
Yes, and your takeaway is that Kafka exclusively coaches footwork, which is a pretty silly assumption to begin with. He was obviously using it as an example and you were obviously being uncharitable and reductive.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:17 AM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yes, and your takeaway is that Kafka exclusively coaches footwork, which is a pretty silly assumption to begin with. He was obviously using it as an example and you were obviously being uncharitable and reductive.
What else, specifically, has Kafka done that raises him to the level of an NFL owner hiring him as HC?
[Reply]
PHOG 10:50 AM 08-16-2020
Yeah, he may be a competitive prick, but thank the Lord he's OUR competitive prick! :-)
[Reply]
Cosmos 11:29 AM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Kafka is the one I'd hire if I was an owner. Guy was glued to Mahomes' hip every day of his first year breaking bad habits with footwork.
I think he IS the coach in waiting...if he can wait.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up