ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Anderson Cooper Interviews Damien Williams
Tribal Warfare 09:14 PM 08-13-2020

KC Chiefs running back Damien Williams is opting out of the NFL season to spend time with his mom as she fights cancer.

"My mom was the only parent. Raised four kids," he tells @andersoncooper. "She can juggle it all... I'm taking a pin away and I'm going to do the juggling." pic.twitter.com/gmmwBC7Ufg

— Anderson Cooper 360° (@AC360) August 14, 2020

[Reply]
kcxiv 09:55 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ick. No. Too feminine.

Wolf Blitzer is more my style.
fair enough! lol
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:13 PM 08-14-2020
I love Damien. I will pray for him and his mother. I hope Damien comes back to us and please, lord, let his mom be there in the stands watching him play. Even if he doesn't come back I still wish the absolute best for them and their family. God bless them.

I also pray that CNN burns, and that everybody involved with that evil thing dies and rotts in hell for all eternity. I also hope they drown in piss and diarrhea. **** the worthless ****in pieces of shit
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:36 AM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
I love Damien. I will pray for him and his mother. I hope Damien comes back to us and please, lord, let his mom be there in the stands watching him play. Even if he doesn't come back I still wish the absolute best for them and their family. God bless them.

I also pray that CNN burns, and that everybody involved with that evil thing dies and rotts in hell for all eternity. I also hope they drown in piss and diarrhea. **** the worthless ****in pieces of shit
go ahead let your feelings out fella! lol
[Reply]
ILChief 11:09 AM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:

But Fox News is legit? Lol. Two sides of the same coin
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:30 AM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Why would we trade or cut him?
Exactly. You can never have enough "Ballers" especially on the cheap".
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:10 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by ILChief:
But Fox News is legit? Lol. Two sides of the same coin
Nope.

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:29 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
And what would have happened last year if the Chiefs thought they were "okay" with Shady, Darrel Williams and Darwin Award Thompson?
It would have been a successful "next man up" strategy at RB as has been the case for the entire duration of Andy Reid's tenure in KC.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:51 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
It would have been a successful "next man up" strategy at RB as has been the case for the entire duration of Andy Reid's tenure in KC.
Really?

How'd that work out last year when Damien was unavailable for 10 full games this past season?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:23 AM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
dude set superbowl records for the RB position even though the Chiefs and the league are very QB-centric. D.W. is a legend and a gentleman and has his priorities straight. He's very impressive.
Honest question: What Super Bowl records did Damien Williams set?

You must mean team records, but if so, that says more about the SB I and SB IV teams than it does about Damien Williams.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:23 AM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Really?

How'd that work out last year when Damien was unavailable for 10 full games this past season?
I have no idea where you are getting Damien Williams being “unavailable for 10 full games this past season”... probably out of your fat ass as usual... but in the FIVE full games Damien Williams did actually miss last season the Chiefs went 5-0 and averaged 35 points in those five games.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:30 AM 08-16-2020
So when CEH has a breakout rookie season this year and firmly establishes himself as the Chiefs #1 RB, and Darwin Thompson/DeAndre Washington/Darrel Williams show they can provide capable depth... the Chiefs would need Damien Williams back in 2021 for what reason?

Sentimental value doesn't count.
Damien Williams Value to this offense is significantly higher than Darrell Williams and that’s not really even an argument. Darwin Thompson just sucks..he doesn’t even need to be in this conversation.

There’s no reason to not bring back Damien Williams next year as the back up at $2.7 million
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:43 AM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Nope.

:-) horseshit ^
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:58 PM 08-16-2020
I have no idea where you are getting Damien Williams being “unavailable for 10 full games this past season”.
Yeah, my apologies for using such a big word, as we all know that your IQ is well below 88.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up