ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Did anybody happen to look at the sky last night
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:53 AM 07-18-2020
Around 4:00 AM and if so did you happen to be wearing Night Vision goggles?

Just wondering if anybody else saw what I saw. I had to go get my daughter as a witness.

I'm in the Texas panhandle and actually called my brother in Arkansas and told him to get his goggles and go see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I found this video and it is identical to what I (AND my Daughter) saw. Although its a year old. Except this was last night ,same shape, a perfect triangle with a bright light on each of the 3 corners. If you could visualize this object in the sky at night thats it.

There were easily a hundred of the objects. They all sat still which made me think it was just an anomaly ,maybe the sun coming up over the horizon in a couple hours was causing a visual effect on some stars. But we both saw 3 of the objects move and reposition. They moved slowly but precisely.

These objects were not close like the one in the video they were way up there and they were all over . Any direction you looked you could find some and you could see many normal looking stars in between. We watched them for about an hour until our necks started aching from looking up.

At the same time we saw many satellites passing by as well as shooting stars. These objects were just something of intelligence. Military, Alien ,I don't know but the few I saw move gave it legitimacy in my mind.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:29 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Like this:

https://www.cbs7.com/2020/07/18/repo...urday-morning/
No , hell no ! Look at the video I added in the OP.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:38 PM 07-19-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I don't remember if I asked you this when we met, but how long have you been in AZ. AZ is rife with UFO sightings. One of the yearly festivals I go to is Phoenix Lights. It's kinda celebrates a famous sighting here some time ago.

Sorry for the very belated reply. Moved to AZ in 2003, August, I think. It was hot and humid AF, and since I was doing everything alone it took until well into the night to get everything out of the UHaul. I remember that distinctly because during one of my thousand trips up the stairs I looked up and saw a green meteor streak right overhead.

I have heard about the Phoenix Lights, both on TV (whatever aliens shows) and from a couple friends of mine that actually saw them that night. They even took some video. Very strange stuff.
[Reply]
Valiant 06:22 PM 07-19-2020
Drones in sync.
[Reply]
eDave 06:27 PM 07-19-2020
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Drones in sync.
:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:33 PM 07-19-2020
My brother went to Poteau mountain last night and said looking to the west thru NVG''s you could clearly see that comet with a long tail. I'm going to drive outside of town tonight to view.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:34 PM 07-19-2020
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Drones in sync.
Except that drones weren't commercially available until 2010.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:46 PM 07-19-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
My brother went to Poteau mountain last night and said looking to the west thru NVG''s you could clearly see that comet with a long tail. I'm going to drive outside of town tonight to view.
Watch out for Bigfoots. That area's crawling with them.
[Reply]
eDave 06:46 PM 07-19-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Except that drones weren't commercially available until 2010.
Some rando on Chiefs Planet has solved this mystery that nobody has been able to solve for 23 years.

Amazing.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:50 PM 07-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Watch out for Bigfoots. That area's crawling with them.
LOL. That's what my brother said. He said if you ever want molested by a bigfoot he's in the perfect place.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:57 PM 07-19-2020
So you saw hundreds of these triangular shaped crafts on the same night this giant fireball was spotted all across the state. Very interesting.

What do you believe they were? Do you have a military base nearby?
[Reply]
PHOG 11:33 PM 07-19-2020
Looks like any satellite that has lasted longer than expected. Breaks apart in the atmos. Quite common, tell me its not.
[Reply]
scho63 02:57 AM 07-20-2020
"Dear God,

PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL FOOTBALL SEASON!

Offseason's a bitch"
[Reply]
eDave 02:59 AM 07-20-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Looks like any satellite that has lasted longer than expected. Breaks apart in the atmos. Quite common, tell me its not.
It's not.
[Reply]
jjjayb 09:18 AM 07-20-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Was it this? Looks pretty crazy!

https://www.cbs7.com/2020/07/18/repo...urday-morning/
We went out in the boonies on Saturday night to see the comet and saw something just like this but it was moving faster. It was the day after the one in the video. The one in the video said it was a Russian rocket. Did they launch another rocket the next day?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:27 AM 08-15-2020
And now the Pentagon is investigating these bastards!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pentagon-...ena-task-force

The Pentagon has created a task force to investigate UFOs following several unexplained incidents that have been observed by the U.S. military.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up