ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Hall of Classics>UHHHH. Ok
ChiTown 01:59 PM 01-26-2009
So, I work on the 2nd floor of an office complex in Wichita. The 2nd floor has business's like insurance, investment, energy, etc. The 3rd floor is primarily for hair salons, massage therapy, photography, and the like.

Right above my office, there is a hair salon that I go to out of sheer convenience. Earlier today, I hear music blaring above me - fkg rap - and I can't figure wtf is going on. I let it play out for about 10 minutes and then it just starts to fkn annoy me. I'm trying to have a phone conversation and I'm hearing Lil Whayne in the background:-)

Anyhoo, I walk up to the 3rd floor salon, and there are no lights on. Initially, I thought maybe they might have some construction workers doing something for them, since they are closed on Monday's - but, where's the lights?. I knock on the door - no answer. I then proceed to walk in and turn the corner to the salon area. And then, I see it. There is a woman, buck naked, blowing a guy in a barber chair. The dude makes eye contact with me.

ChiTown "Uhh, sorry bout that".

Dude: "Uuh, Uuh, babe" (and points at me)

Chick (turning around to see what it is): "F*&^!" (and makes some guttural shrieking noise, while trying to cover herself up)

That's the some total of that conversation. Ok, here's where it get's weird.

A. Fkg lock the gdamn door next time you dumbfug's

B. Chick = Owner of the Salon

C. Dude does not equal her husband, whom I have met before

D. Chick = Gal who cuts my hair

E. I have an appointment with her to cut my hair on Friday:-)

Before you ask, yes, she has a very nice ass, and a decent set of knockers. I have totally blocked out any image of the man's penis. I need a drink.........
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:11 PM 01-26-2009
Beauty salons not the same
In the north or the south
They massage your scalp with their fingers
not your head with their mouth.

I've had a trim on the east
high and tight in the west.
The only slight physical contact
the "tip me please" breast.

After a straight razor shave
I've been given a warm towel
But I've never seen one for cleaning
the face paint off the gal.

Men lined up to the street
for the special brow plucking
the economy weak
but your business is sucking.
[Reply]
Pioli Zombie 03:12 PM 01-26-2009
in conversation, whatever she says, respond with "You said a mouthful"
[Reply]
Fritz88 03:35 PM 01-26-2009
what's a buck?
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:42 PM 01-26-2009
I believe through reading other threads it would be proper Chiefs Planet etiquette to immediately discover her husbands identity and snitch her trampy ass out.
[Reply]
Fritz88 03:45 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I believe through reading other threads it would be proper Chiefs Planet etiquette to immediately discover her husbands identity and snitch her trampy ass out.
not too shabby.
[Reply]
88TG88 03:45 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
No doubt, I would just go there with a big ass smile on my face, after getting the haircut - shampoo etc, load up on hair styling product. When she gives you a bill, smile and say "Yeah...I don't think so."
please do this
[Reply]
Fritz88 03:50 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
No doubt, I would just go there with a big ass smile on my face, after getting the haircut - shampoo etc, load up on hair styling product. When she gives you a bill, smile and say "Yeah...I don't think so."
do it.
[Reply]
blueballs 03:51 PM 01-26-2009
WHen you go in Friday
ask for a high an tight
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:01 PM 01-26-2009
"how do you want your cut today" /count suckula

"mmmfff mfmmfmfmfmmfmffff mmfff mmmfffff mmmfffff" /chitown

"what? how do you want your cut today, handsome?" /count suckula

"circumcise me above the ears"
[Reply]
Bowser 04:55 PM 01-26-2009
You should get a percentage of the new business she pulls in now.
[Reply]
Jilly 05:00 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Fritz88:
do it.
yeah....this. I like this.
[Reply]
bluehawkdoc 05:27 PM 01-26-2009
Ok, I have been giving this some thought. I think this was a simple misinterpretation of what was truly happening. Obviously, this is one of those "green" salons with "natural" products. This poor salon owner was just in the process of harvesting said product for the next week. It seems reasonable that she would take off her clothes to avoid an expensive trip to the cleaners.

ChiTown, you may want to pass on the "gel" after your cut on Friday. I'm just sayin'...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:46 PM 01-26-2009
I loved 'Happy Days,' when they cheer for Fonzie . . . but boy I liked to boo Chachi.

It's all in the delivery.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:25 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by 88TG88:
please do this
Yes, it appears that Chitown just discovered the secret to having a highly profitable wholesale beauty supply business.
[Reply]
PRIEST 06:52 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
just a little trim?

:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up