ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters has a nice conversation with a fan.
Sassy Squatch 08:56 AM 12-17-2018
https://mobile.twitter.com/h8rproof8...73015412178944

He seems nice. Also, what the hell is security doing?
[Reply]
-King- 04:36 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Peter's has been shit in coverge and last night let a RB score a TD rather than attempt a tackle. I can't believe anyone is still dying on that hill. How embarrassing for you and him.
Yeah that's where I'm at with it. I'd rather have him over Nelson but I don't miss him not even making any effort on run D.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 04:48 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-) and you tap out by trying to change the argument.

Not hard to figure out that Orlando Scandrick was responsible for giving up the two final plays that ultimately decided the game.

Not hard to figure out that Orlando Scandrick is replacing Marcus Peters, who had 2 INT's and a forced fumble in the similar Week 15 game vs. the Chargers last year with the same playoffs/divisional ramifications.

It's only difficult to figure out for dumbshits such as yourself who deliberately want to be dense and not figure it out.

Continue on with being a dumbshit.
How is pointing out that a game is decided by more than one play trying to change the argument?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:49 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah that's where I'm at with it. I'd rather have him over Nelson but I don't miss him not even making any effort on run D.
Posted via Mobile Device
Deion got away with that shit..He is no Deion
[Reply]
RocKhawks 05:03 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Overland Park.
Sounded like he said Rochester New York at the 10 second mark. That is where I am from. That would make sense, bunch of miserable F**ks up here lol
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:05 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Lol none of that is gang banger. It's normal shit talk.
Posted via Mobile Device
If that is normal shit talking now, I am fucking glad I stay the fuck away from places that could lead to shit talking.

I would be so confused by that shit talking, a man aggressively asking me where I am from would be one of the most awkward situations. With me aggressively yelling back, "Green City!!!!".
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:06 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You mean Peters turns into a complete dickhead when things aren’t going his way and his team is losing?

Who would have ever known that?
Shocking, just shocking.
[Reply]
ILikeBigTiddys 05:07 PM 12-17-2018
I’d still take him any day over anyone else. I would rather have guys that play with passion than guys who don’t really give a rats ass.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:09 PM 12-17-2018
Such a fine young man. True professional, the kind of fella you hope your daughter brings home.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:16 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by ILikeBigTiddys:
I’d still take him any day over anyone else. I would rather have guys that play with passion than guys who don’t really give a rats ass.
Screaming off the field doesn't necessarily mean playing with passion on it.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:18 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
That was like the "Ole" tackle that he had against the Titans in the playoffs last year. He let a 3rd and 9 run go by him IIRC.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:28 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
Lol, people on Twitter blaming his problems on CTE. Kind of hard to get CTE when you never make contact.
I blame it on his ghetto-ass attitude.

But I'm sure he's just a "misunderstood individual".
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:32 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Screaming off the field doesn't necessarily mean playing with passion on it.
Yeah, that video clip (and all the others just like it) doesn't tell me that he enjoys the sport.

It used to drive me crazy that Greg Wesley wouldn't help out making tackles and would just jog up to the scrum. Peters won't even try to slow the guy down when he's the first guy in line. I can't imagine how much his teammates must hate that.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:32 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Some people might want to familiarize themselves with the impact of Peters being in a scheme that doesn't fit his skill set before continuing with the Marcus Peters in the Rams defense vs. Orlando Scandrick in the Chiefs defense comparison.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...w-patriots-wr1
Hmm, that "Peters is not playing to his strength in Wade Phillips system" sounds a whole lot like what they were saying about him last year with the Chiefs.

I wonder if he has blown up at Wade Phillips yet?
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:09 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by ILikeBigTiddys:
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
IKR? Look at the pure passion he shows on this play. He obviously gives a rat's ass.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:38 PM 12-17-2018
He should be in trouble for using a racial slur. I hope the NFL suspends him and fines him.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up