ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 22
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Unnecessary drama?
crazycoffey 09:26 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
ask Frazod, he likes the heavy butter with the butter squeeze kind

Admit it, despite a few hickups like differing opinions on thigpen, I'm in your top 20%.

Go Alex Smith
[Reply]
Hootie 09:28 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Admit it, despite a few hickups like differing opinions on thigpen, I'm in your top 20%.

Go Alex Smith
it's not MY top 20%

and yeah, you've posted enough and have had a big enough impact to be in the top 20% of active users on CP
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:29 PM 05-19-2013
it's not MY top 20%

and yeah, you've posted enough and have had a big enough impact to be in the top 20% of active users on CP
coffey is in the top 10% imo
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:30 PM 05-19-2013
it's not MY top 20%

so no antifreeze?
[Reply]
BossChief 09:35 PM 05-19-2013
Why would you need to leave a major city to start a business?
[Reply]
Bump 09:41 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Why would you need to leave a major city to start a business?
because I hate living in Boston.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:54 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Bump:
because I hate living in Boston.
What's gonna change when you go elsewhere?
[Reply]
Bump 10:11 PM 05-19-2013
What's gonna change when you go elsewhere?
not being surrounded by massholes. Being able to drive to where I want to go. It will feel like I'm getting mad discounts everytime I buy anything. Weed will be legal where I'm going. For starters.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:19 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Bump:
not being surrounded by massholes. Being able to drive to where I want to go. It will feel like I'm getting mad discounts everytime I buy anything. Weed will be legal where I'm going. For starters.
So, you are gonna move to either Washington or Denver to get away from the assholes and smoke weed?

Interesting.

What type of business are you looking to start...in-between doobies and Aqua teen hunger force and Trailor park boys episodes?
[Reply]
Hootie 09:36 PM 05-19-2013
that's my dream right there

I have the perfect pizza recipe...all of my friends worked in restaurants for years...we have the work ethic. Two of my friends have perfect credit scores in the 800's. We have people who would invest.

But we want to open it with no investors. I think if we took time and all decided to go all-in...and build the perfect business plan and let them test our recipe and then tell them our idea...

I think we could open and run a successful pizza/wings sports bar. Chicago style. In Dallas.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:38 PM 05-19-2013
Damn.

This got boring. I wonder if Gonzo and Lumpy are having a talk right now.

Return and entertain us! I command you!
[Reply]
Lumpy 09:48 PM 05-19-2013
Damn.

This got boring. I wonder if Gonzo and Lumpy are having a talk right now.

Return and entertain us! I command you!
I'm thread hopping and Gonzo is watching tv in his man cave.

As for more entertainment from me, sorry to disappoint. I just don't play nice with whiny little vaginas like Hootie.
[Reply]
Consistent1 09:54 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
I'm thread hopping and Gonzo is watching tv in his man cave.

As for more entertainment from me, sorry to disappoint. I just don't play nice with whiny little vaginas like Hootie.
But you guys are being much worse and let him get to you when he is just fucking around. Fun Sunday night for sure.
[Reply]
Consistent1 09:57 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Consistent1:
But you guys are being much worse and let him get to you when he is just ****ing around. Fun Sunday night for sure.
Im gonna be a dick too, maybe you should go give up some vagina instead of talking shit.
[Reply]
Lumpy 10:05 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Consistent1:
But you guys are being much worse and let him get to you when he is just ****ing around. Fun Sunday night for sure.
Much worse? Really? He didn't need to bring me into the picture and blame me for Gonzo deciding to lock his thread. I had no idea that had happened until I logged in, found this thread, and asked Gonzo wtf was going on. Yet, Hootie automatically assumes that Gonzo has it in for him because Hootie and I don't get along.

So, I did what I normally do, I pinch Hootie's man tits, make his labia quiver a little, then I move on.

But now he's on ignore, because I'm bored with reading the same lame-ass remarks over and over and over again. He's not the least bit entertaining, witty, or intelligent as the majority of posters are on here. So, why should I waste my time losing brain cells every time I read one of his posts?
[Reply]
Page 17 of 22
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up