ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Trump team whistle-blower trap. What a beauty!
JohnnyHammersticks 06:53 PM 09-27-2019
So the whole thing was a trap.

Trump & team knew an anti-Trump CIA spy had been embedded inside the White House by the deep state. They had someone the spy trusts feed him a fake version of the Ukraine phone call knowing he'd leak it to Schiff, and that Schiff will take the bait and leak it to the press. Schiff thinks - again - that he's got some huge scoop which will bring Trump down and can't keep his mouth shut, tweeting allegations from the fake report (that he claimed at the time not to have seen) for the month he sat on it. Lamesteam media starts running with his allegations. Schiff finally finds out he's been played (again) and makes up a completely ludicrous version of the phone call because he knows that the transcripts of the actual call show nothing wrong, no quid pro quo. Schiff then makes a buffoon of himself and a mockery out of their entire scheme during his lying speech at the Congressional hearing by just ignoring the fact that he had been played and running with his fake parody of the Trump/Ukraine phone call. All because they didn't think Trump would be transparent and release the complete, unredacted transcript.

Are you starting to realize how desperate these traitors are? Is the depth of corruption of the Obama administration, the Clintons, and the deep state starting to sink in yet?

While many people knew as far back as March 4, 2018 about Mission 8 and the likelihood of fake "whistle-blower" traps being set, this operation is bringing the rest of the public up to speed. It has:

1) Outed the anti-Trump CIA spy the deep state had embedded in the White House

2) Exposed how the mainstream media continually sides with the deep state and showed the public how they spin the news and report fake information

3) Allowed extremely damaging information to come out on crimes committed by the Bidens, Obama, and Hillary

4) Allowed Trump to bring out the company Crowdstrike to the general public and mention that they might have the server with Hillary's 33k illegally "deleted" emails

5) Caused the Dems to push impeachment. The Trump team wanted to push the Dems forward with impeachment because they want them to vote. Once they vote - and it gets shot down - there is no impeachment. Then when the declass of the full IG report happens, they can't say it's a political hit by Trump because they're trying to impeach him.

Looks like this trap was a monumental success for Trump and team, and absolutely devastating to Biden, Obama, the Clintons, the MSM, and the deep state.

The best thing is, this is just the beginning. You haven't seen anything yet. :-)
[Reply]
Bump 07:54 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
It would have been a good one if it said "the TV said he's lying"
[Reply]
Taco John 08:20 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
They've got no choice but to try to make the most of it. They fell into a trap. None of this matches with what the whistle blower told them. The reason is simple: the whistleblower was lied to. This was a canary trap. This is so awesome...
This is the common pattern. Trump is like 23-0 in these situations because he sets up a lot of them. I could list a bunch off... Rachel Maddow getting his taxes. Any number of "we got hims" during the Mueller investigation. Once you know what you're looking for, you can see it clearly.

This is all a trap designed to expose Biden and reintroduce Crowdstrike into the narrative before Chekov's Server comes back into play, which is going to bust open a whole lot of pinatas. Also, it exposes Adam Schiff and his involvement in the Liddle Kidz massage foundation, which Trump made coded reference to today.
[Reply]
Taco John 08:22 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
It would have been a good one if it said "the TV said he's lying"
The best thing about that strip is how poorly it aged. The MAGA guy pretty well nailed it, even in being parodied.
[Reply]
Bump 08:41 PM 09-27-2019
The best thing about that strip is how poorly it aged. The MAGA guy pretty well nailed it, even in being parodied.
Ya, their comics/memes are so bad they just help prove our point.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:11 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Well you need things of a factual nature to form an opinion about them. That wasn't just an opinion but made factual claims.

So if you did write it, how would you know any of that? You had to have access to some source or sources for the basis on which you formed your opinion.

I am not in the Share Blue crowd and I don't think you or such people are scary. I even read about how some traps were being set when all the leaking was going on in the WH earlier. I was really interested in reading more about because I never heard of Mission 8. Geesh!
Yeah sorry for being a jerk. Sincerely.

Information junkie. Always have been. Finding real answers - not the ones we're spoon fed - interests me greatly. S/E stock trader, so have some time to research. Never watch network TV/news except for Chiefs' games and the local weather. Gather info from hundreds of sources, think critically about what they present, & formulate my own opinions.

Used to be the biggest liberal idiot ever. Shed (embarrassing to admit) a couple tears of joy when Obama was elected in 08 because of the racial implications. My mother was a big civil rights activist. Despised Trump for daring to question where Obama was born, fired off angry tweets to the GOP Senators who tried to stop the Iran deal, bought the whole global warming hoax, the whole 9 yards. Completely brainwashed by the MSM.

Voted for Obama in 2008 due to his promise to protect whistle-blowers and his pledge to look into GMO labeling. "You have the right to know what's in your food". Then watched his admin prosecute more whistle-blowers than all previous admins combined & his cabinet become a revolving door for ex-Monsanto bigwigs. My aha! moment.

Got on the Feel the Bern train briefly (so definitely didn't have all the answers) and watched Hillary completely steal the nomination from him. Knew how corrupt the Clintons were from an ex-gf whose dad had property in Mena.

Decided to vote for Trump at the last second. Huge supporter now, realize who he was chosen by and what he was chosen for. Support a few other Republicans. Zero Democrats. Used to vote straight Dem.

Gotta run, good night.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:13 PM 09-27-2019
Also, it exposes Adam Schiff and his involvement in the Liddle Kidz massage foundation, which Trump made coded reference to today.
Holy crap! WTF is that all about?
[Reply]
Bump 09:15 PM 09-27-2019
and rodeoshitherpanties thought she was clever by posting about that reference :-)
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 09:18 PM 09-27-2019
Watching Trump gives me the same bewildered apprehension I get when I see someone picking their nose. I can’t stop looking and wondering if they’re going to eat it. I want to look away but I entranced by the abject obliviousness of it all. And then they go and eat it. And I’m stunned that is grown adult would dig so deep and done so casually on their own snot in a public setting. Then I wake up the next day and there they go again. Digging for gold and I think “Surely he won’t eat it again” followed by “oh fuck he’s eating it again” and it goes this way every day. This is my boulder and I am Sisyphus.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:40 PM 09-27-2019
It's just like it looks. Grown men flying to Haiti to give "liddle kidz" massages. Totally normal.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:43 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r:
Watching Trump gives me the same bewildered apprehension I get when I see someone picking their nose. I can’t stop looking and wondering if they’re going to eat it. I want to look away but I entranced by the abject obliviousness of it all. And then they go and eat it. And I’m stunned that is grown adult would dig so deep and done so casually on their own snot in a public setting. Then I wake up the next day and there they go again. Digging for gold and I think “Surely he won’t eat it again” followed by “oh **** he’s eating it again” and it goes this way every day. This is my boulder and I am Sisyphus.
This is the intended effect. For a reason.
[Reply]
alanm 09:44 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Yeah sorry for being a jerk. Sincerely.

Information junkie. Always have been. Finding real answers - not the ones we're spoon fed - interests me greatly. S/E stock trader, so have some time to research. Never watch network TV/news except for Chiefs' games and the local weather. Gather info from hundreds of sources, think critically about what they present, & formulate my own opinions.

Used to be the biggest liberal idiot ever. Shed (embarrassing to admit) a couple tears of joy when Obama was elected in 08 because of the racial implications. My mother was a big civil rights activist. Despised Trump for daring to question where Obama was born, fired off angry tweets to the GOP Senators who tried to stop the Iran deal, bought the whole global warming hoax, the whole 9 yards. Completely brainwashed by the MSM.

Voted for Obama in 2008 due to his promise to protect whistle-blowers and his pledge to look into GMO labeling. "You have the right to know what's in your food". Then watched his admin prosecute more whistle-blowers than all previous admins combined & his cabinet become a revolving door for ex-Monsanto bigwigs. My aha! moment.

Got on the Feel the Bern train briefly (so definitely didn't have all the answers) and watched Hillary completely steal the nomination from him. Knew how corrupt the Clintons were from an ex-gf whose dad had property in Mena.

Decided to vote for Trump at the last second. Huge supporter now, realize who he was chosen by and what he was chosen for. Support a few other Republicans. Zero Democrats. Used to vote straight Dem.

Gotta run, good night.
I can't think of one thing I have watched on network TV in 20 yrs or so other than sports or The Voice which I tolerate since it's a favorite of my GF. :-) :-)
[Reply]
alanm 09:51 PM 09-27-2019
It's just like it looks. Grown men flying to Haiti to give "liddle kidz" massages. Totally normal.
What??? I totally have not heard about this. :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 09:54 PM 09-27-2019
...just wait...
[Reply]
jettio 10:18 PM 09-27-2019
A whistleblower trap ought to be filed under the kind of thing that happens when you have a POtuS that wears a wig and can't get no pussy and lacks intellect and character.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:47 PM 09-27-2019
jettio is a liddle upset about this...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up