ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached?
Yes 9 12.16%
No 41 55.41%
LOL 21 28.38%
TRUMP 3 4.05%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Will Trump be impeached?
TLO 10:45 AM 09-25-2019
Poll
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:33 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Senator Ben Sasse, speaking to reporters upon leaving a secure room for senators to read the complaint, added that "Republicans ought not just circle the wagons" to protect Trump.
He said that before because he felt more information was needed. He's always been an anti-Trumper though. Nothing new there.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:42 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Shannon Bream said tonight that if a vote to impeach was anonymous in the Senate, 30 Republicans claimed they'd vote to impeach Trump. I only saw a few minutes of it and didn't hang around.

I will always remember the tremendous amount of hate mail I received from the GOP during the primary season against Trump. There are Republicans that would have no problem removing Trump.
Count Moscow Mitch among them. It is a partnership of convenience.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:46 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Neuromancer:
I sure hope so. Trump is such a ****ing facist and horrible for the States and the rest of the western world. Honestly though as long as the dems get a progressive (hopefully Sanders) in the white house in 2020 I'll be fine if he doesn't get impeached.
So why impeach Trump now, when an election is only a year away? You guys don't really care about tearing up this country with a Constitutional crisis do you?

Bernie is a socialist—not a progressive. That's no different than being a communist. Here he is partying with communists in the Soviet Union half-naked and drunk, singing Woodie Guthrie anti-private property song “This land is your land, this land is my land.” If it’s everybody’s land, then of course it is no one’s land, just as laid out in the The Communist Manifesto. Woody’s wrote it because he hated “God Bless America.”

Thank God, that mass murdering socialist utopia fell apart a mere 2 years later.


[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:49 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Count Moscow Mitch among them. It is a partnership of convenience.
Actually, your whole party should be called Moscow-DemonReds.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:52 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Dems are definitely going to impeach. In the Senate, Romney and Sasse are already abandoning ship. Trump won't be removed. But before this he couldn't get approval above 42 percent. This won't help with swing voters. He needs to muzzle Guliani asap.
I'm a swing voter and if the House impeaches I am switching back from Tulsi to Trump. Only because I didn't like Trump's FP and she opposes impeachment and has been the only one speaking out on Trump's FP—not because I like her much on anything else. I was going to vote R for congress to check her on the other issues while a president has more control over FP. Most of the Democrats are warmongers too.

BTW, they didn't do a formal impeachment proceeding. It was an inquiry.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:56 PM 09-25-2019
Jettio keeps talking how some want revenge on Trump which is no doubt true. However, if Trump is taken down, he still has tools he can use to get his revenge—like declassifying a lot of their own crimes including to pedophilia—the achilles heel of many of them and the Deep State. He has it all.

That's why I think they keep going after him—to cover their own crimes.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:05 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
If you claimed Trump's tax returns were going to be made public tomorrow, I would agree that is not good for the orange one. Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep those in the dark. He is worried about something in there.
I disagree with your speculation and assumption here. You don't know that.

He gets audited nearly yearly, if not yearly, and if the IRS hasn't found anything in them to file charges against him, how could he be hiding something there?

It's rubbish. It's political. It's more likely his socialist-leaning opposition wants to make political hay or scandal out of how much he isn't paying in taxes because he's rich, though it's legal. His tax returns are very complicated and most people won't understand them. That's how the Democrats will be able to spin them into another false narrative. In fact they've already done it when one page was released, the years he filed losses, where they screamed he didn't pay any taxes.

Originally Posted by :
The reason the transcript of the call and whistleblower complaints are being released without to much opposition from the administration is because they don't hurt him much if at all. Trump has no legal obligation to release the call transcript or the whistleblower complaint. The call transcript made the house democrats look like fools which is why it came out. Its a nothing burger.
There is also no legal requirement for him to release his taxes either.

Originally Posted by :
Trump stated he wants all this out. He wants a transparent inquiry into this complaint and against the accusations he has made against Biden. Trump is going to force the media to cover Biden's corruption. Not good for the democrats or Biden.
That's how I see it too. It's just RussiaGateV2. If it fails, there will be another one. They're all owned by their big donor globalists and blackmailers.

I don't think most presidents could endure what Trump has had to endure. It's a good thing he's a fighter.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:13 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I disagree with your speculation and assumption here. You don't know that.

He gets audited nearly yearly, if not yearly, and if the IRS hasn't found anything in them to file charges against him, how could he be hiding something there?

It's rubbish. It's political. It's more likely his socialist-leaning opposition wants to make political hay or scandal out of how much he isn't paying in taxes because he's rich, though it's legal. His tax returns are very complicated and most people won't understand them. That's how the Democrats will be able to spin them into another false narrative. In fact they've already done it when one page was released, the years he filed losses, where they screamed he didn't pay any taxes.
It is exactly the bolded part that I believe Trump fears.


Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
There is also no legal requirement for him to release his taxes either.
No legal requirement for him to release the call transcript, but he did. Congress would never be able to force him to do it either.

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That's how I see it too. It's just RussiaGateV2. If it fails, there will be another one. They're all owned by their big donor globalists and blackmailers.

I don't think most presidents could endure what Trump has had to endure. It's a good thing he's a fighter.
I agree that Trump is being abused. I didn't vote for him in 2016 because I do believe he is a corrupt pathological liar who has no respect for women. I am considering voting for him in 2020 just to spit in the face of CNN, MSNBC, Google, etc.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:20 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:

No legal requirement for him to release the call transcript, but he did. Congress would never be able to force him to do it either.
Yeah, I know, I already got that from your previous post that I responded to. I was just saying he doesn't have to on his taxes as well.


Originally Posted by :
I agree that Trump is being abused. I didn't vote for him in 2016 because I do believe he is a corrupt pathological liar who has no respect for women. I am considering voting for him in 2020 just to spit in the face of CNN, MSNBC, Google, etc.
It gets me feeling that way too.
[Reply]
corvette24 12:22 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I was watching CNN. They read Trump's accusation against Biden, that Biden bragged about getting the prosecutor fired in the transcript and commented there is no evidence of any wrong doing on Biden's part. Its obvious what Trump was referring too. If CNN was a real news organization they would have referred to the video of Biden bragging about getting the prosecutor fired. CNN outright lied to it viewers.
If we really want to state some facts, let's just do it. You are a complete fucking scumbag. How long did you keep your lips on Mason Malmuth's cock before he agreed to shut down the politics forum? Nobody there was out of line, but I will be now. You could use a good ass kicking. Oh, and to top it off, you are straight lying in this post, just like all the other garbage you are spewing.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:29 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by corvette24:
If we really want to state some facts, let's just do it. You are a complete ****ing scumbag. How long did you keep your lips on Mason Malmuth's cock before he agreed to shut down the politics forum? Nobody there was out of line, but I will be now. You could use a good ass kicking. Oh, and to top it off, you are straight lying in this post, just like all the other garbage you are spewing.
If you clowns had not been systematically advocating violence against conservatives, just like you did above, your little forum wouldn't have been shut down. Mason is anything but dumb and apparently even he could see you guys had devolved into a hate group. The best thing he ever did for Twoplustwo i.m.o. is cast you pieces of shit out.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:29 AM 09-26-2019

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:30 AM 09-26-2019
Oh, looks like we have some other board's civil war, spilling over onto CP DC Forum.
[Reply]
corvette24 12:35 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
If you clowns had not been systematically advocating violence against conservatives, just like you did above, your little forum wouldn't have been shut down. Mason is anything but dumb and even he could see you guys had devolved into a hate group. The best thing he ever did for Twoplustwo is cast you pieces of shit out.
Just as I suspected. Not one person ever advocated violence against anyone until shit stain turds like you threw around threats. You are the scum of the earth, and Mason Malmuth is one of the biggest scumbags on the planet. We never advocated for violence against anyone, but I am now. I advocate for it against you. You can fuck off and die and make the world a better place.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:40 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Oh, looks like we have some other board's civil war, spilling over onto CP DC Forum.
I made a case to the owner that the politics sub-forum at Twoplustwo had devolved into a hate group. Shortly after, the sub-forum got shut down. A lot of the old twoplustwo politics regulars blame me for the demise of their forum. Really it was their own doing.

It was pretty bad there. Once they got rid of the stink they opened a new politics forum which isn't that bad.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up